Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (33138 Views)

Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President / What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? / Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Coneheads(f): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
Samson0599:
Your talking outta sense.......must you comment?
4kU
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by DIYhackers: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
OurworkComNg1:

i can see you are worshipping these old politicians.
continue *thumbs up*

this is my last reply to you. thank you for your time.
The same old politicians are the ones determining what happens and no "unknown" person is really ready and fit enough for a challenge, none even as those faces are coming out to declare for Presidency
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by DIYhackers: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
DONALD DUKE
I partially agree, his party won't favor him
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Coneheads:

4kU
I see,ur response have confirmed it.when will u grow up
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Coneheads(f): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Samson0599:
I see,ur response have confirmed it.when will u grow up
after ur stop thinking with ur balls.
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Coneheads:

after ur stop thinking with ur balls.
I know your type but I won't condescend to mince words with your calibre.....
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Coneheads(f): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
Samson0599:
I know your type but I won't condescend to mince words with your calibre.....
who wanna mince words with an agbero,4kOFF.
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by CoolFreeday(m): 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
ruthgiftonjeh98:
I CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU STIL EXIST

We still exist sir
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by searchlight: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Those who still think the killing going on is being perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen are myopic and ill-informed.
you are right bro the killings is sponsored by Jonathan and carried out by IPOB yoot lolsss
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by searchlight: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

They said what could be the issue...
And you saying they are lying?
Do you know more than Fulani herdsmen.. Hmmmm
they said what could be the reason for the attack and who the possible attackers are and one efulefu is saying that it isn't Fulani herdsmen that are doing the killing. no it is IPOB terrorist. nonsense
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by poseidon12: 1:43am On Jun 28, 2018
The Yoruba elders, Afenifere are always on point. I hope the Yoruba youths would listen to them (instead of Tinubu) this time around. Buhari should be voted out in 2019.
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by valentinos22(m): 6:50am On Jun 28, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Stop this nonsense...
Those who did it accepted responsibility and told you the reason why they did it...

Nawah for some people
truly they did but the physical killings were perpetrated by men in the appropriate Nigerian armed forces attire
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by adadike(f): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2018
pheonixdld2:

And that will be their waterloo. I believe after the middlebelt, southwest will be next. Nigeria will end when they turn to southeast& Southsouth.
Amen, Amen!
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by adadike(f): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

They will turn on Igbos?
No they can't... We are not in the seventies...
They can only do that to the minorities

BTW... We live in a world where the sins of the fathers visits the children... There is a reason Gowon is still alive today... He doesn't need to see this from hell.. This is the Nigeria he craved...
Eziokwu Nwanem. I don reason am. indeed, there is a reason why Gowon is still alive today.
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Westaslave2(f): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2018
BabaO2:
This stupid lazy man Yinka odumakin should stop dragging Yoruba name in the mud, samething he did during Jonathan campaign because of the crumbs Jonathan was giving them. Afenifere is just a socio-cultural association of some disgruntled old men.
yoruba moslem spoted at last
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Westaslave2(f): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2018
DIYhackers:

If you were born in my generation you will be wiser than this nonsense you have here
Ur generation is caprison n bobo generation,u ar nt ashamed of ur sef...na pple lyk u dey say nass ar d problm,so stupid..we can comment here,but if i c u in reality i wl wound u wella nonsense
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Westaslave2(f): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2018
DIYhackers:

If you were born in my generation you will be wiser than this nonsense you have here
Dats y dey called u pple sophiscated mo, i knw u ar a professor of one nonsense course lyk dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook / "Buhari Is Going To America" Placard Displayed By A Lady / $600m Steel Plant Will Be Nigeria’s Highest Non-oil FDI – Gupta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.