Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (33136 Views)

Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President / What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? / Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by zombieHUNTER: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
deomelo:

Who are they?

Is this from your own investigation of just the usual ipob gossips and rumor mongering?

Go ask Ciroma
Fvck off my mentions

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Bimpe29: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
In another clime that unfortunate killings would have resulted in resignation of the key government officials, Buhari inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by OurworkComNg1: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
DIYhackers:
I keep asking, who will replace Buhari?

seems you are below 18years if not you wont ask that question. when people ask this kind of your question, eligible candidates get discouraged since everybody sees buhari as irreplaceable.

please, let vote for anybody apart from APC or PDP
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Baroba(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Orhevus:
Can anyone do me a favour by identifying the name of this dancer and if possible her I.g handle...she is one of the choreographers in the video leg over by Mr easy. Thanks

Miyetti Allah..
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Guide777(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Now I fully comprehend the full meaning of . "I belong to everybody , I belong to nobody"
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by lastempero: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Will my brothers ever listen to their elders?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Bullhari007(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
confused Cowards are giving ultimatum
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by deomelo: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Go ask Ciroma
Fvck off my mentions

Do you have audio or video documentary of such admission? Of course not, you Igbos are nothing but destructive rumor mongers, hate peddlers and gossipers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by nellyelitz(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
CoolFreeday:

They don't accept responsibility, they're saying what could be the issue which is not the truth. I once live around there so I know what I'm talking about.
OK GOOD, NOW CAN U LET US UNDERSTAND WHAT U ARE TALKING ABT?

M
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by DonMekino(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
SS and SE....trust SW at ur own peril....please disregard this assertion, its a decoy
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by egoldman(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
adims96:
Hmm..

So someone posted this on Facebook and nothing happened? Yet another Nigerian is being harassed at his working place ( CAC ) cos he posted what the government considers anti-Buhari, one Nigeria indeed.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by stevedre: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
Was this a dream?

He accepted out of courtsy but the current Presidents attitude has proven he needs no certificate to show he has been a life and grand patron from birth.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Goddex: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Stop this nonsense...
Those who did it accepted responsibility and told you the reason why they did it...

Nawah for some people
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by babadeee(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
debaj10:
go an comot him na.

mcheeeww.

bubu 4 life!
Who be this cow and where him come from

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Bizibi(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
I don't understand but some APC nittwit on nl told us that ebele Jonathan is the grand patron of miyetti Allah abi gavelsam can you educate us on this issue....
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Ziggylady(f): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
highpriestess:
let's hear from Yoruba muslims.

That is the koko.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by selfmade22: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
from now till the election date, nigeria may reduce to 750k as entire population, my presido is even ready to go back to daura 2019, he is acting as someone who has a target grin
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by akbahbah(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Those who still think the killing going on is being perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen are myopic and ill-informed.

Sharrap

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by highpriestess: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ziggylady:

That is the koko.
cheesy
Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Bizibi(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7329552_20180625183916_jpeg04237cec927c7ee83bbb170c7170caa5

Crooked and stealing is not corruption Jona as the grand patron of these jokers is obviously using them to destabilize Nigeria.

the ijaw man is a herdsman, I didn't know oooo....
That means he is instructing them to kill people in the middle belt from his base in bayelsa.

Wonderful people!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by flames01: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Those who still think the killing going on is being perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen are myopic and ill-informed.

Were you blind yesterday when Fulani association confessed that their men were responsible for the murder?

You should thank your star that we are on nairaland. If not, I would have called you an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by flames01: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
CoolFreeday:

They don't accept responsibility, they're saying what could be the issue which is not the truth. I once live around there so I know what I'm talking about.

You are talking rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by SLAPMUMU: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
CoolFreeday:

You once lived around where dude to be precise?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Coneheads(f): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Find your way outta the zoo.
Too much blood on the land,blood of innocent children women and old people even innocent men,boys and girls.
The north is a curse and the yoruba are spreading the curse to the south.

Jehovah,arise for your children.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by aloyin(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
am still wondering why APC states are facing the problem of herdsmen. I rather Vote 4 ELEKA in dis coming election in Ekiti State dan vote APC. Is only God dat can save this Country nw.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by EweduAfonja(f): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
highpriestess:
let's hear from Yoruba muslims.

debaj10:
go an comot him na.

mcheeeww.

bubu 4 life!

Spotted Already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Coneheads(f): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
Bizibi:
the ijaw man is a herdsman, I didn't know oooo....
That means he is instructing them to kill people in the middle belt from his base in bayelsa.

Wonderful people!!!!!!

my brother,its very appalling.
We used to pray against evil enemies frm the north. Now that prayer also covers evil yoruba people from the west.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by Coneheads(f): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7329552_20180625183916_jpeg04237cec927c7ee83bbb170c7170caa5

Crooked and stealing is not corruption Jona as the grand patron of these jokers is obviously using them to destabilize Nigeria.

oh my God. What have we done to deserve the evil presence of this kinda person above to be amonst us?

Of what use is this post now?
So Jonathan is now to blame for the wanton killings?
Oh my God! Thank God men aint God.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by nduka84(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
this Yoruba people should just shut up, and enjoy the government they voted massively for. Why are they Complaining now? Are they afraid of Fulani herdsmen? Buhari will win his second term, and the killings will spread into the southwest. You shall all see the monsters you created.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... by jaytee01(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
CoolFreeday:
I don't blame you..... Your stupidity no get part two.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook / Court Sacks Jegede As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ondo, Endorses Jimoh Ibrahim / I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.