Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,980 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman (45786 Views)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by oyetpel(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Next step is to milk mama of some dollars.
Then send some home to his brother to build a house.

After that, come back home one Xmas and block one small girl (preferably U-25) at his village square. Marry her. Come back regularly to give her belle. Send her money as at when due...

Life goes on wink

I know you must have saved the pictures for future use.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
mimimile93:
Am at Skhumvit. The south side of it. But for what exactly?

Young man where are you?
Come to 208 Wireless Road, Unit 1201, 12Floor, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok

Be fast I've something urgent to do.
When you get here send me a pm through my profile.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
mimimile93:
Am at Skhumvit. The south side of it. But for what exactly?

Where the fvck are you?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by PresidentMKO: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
vRendoh:

No way o ....no be Bubu cause this one....permission declined!!! grin
two lazy Nigerian youths spotted shocked grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by sirusX(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
They have for sure but na una carry this award.

Lwkmd cheesy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by PresidentMKO: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
opribo:
Chai, see what Nigeria has reduced our youths to.
He must be an illegal immigrant to mortgage his youthful happiness for a woman old enough to be his grandmother.
BTW, how come you can never see sny hausa man in this kind of hustle only the yorubas and ibos but when you come to Nigeria. Hausa's are everywhere in nnpc, cbn, army, custom, ministries, parastatals etc.

Nigeria is indeed in dare need of restructuring. I recall back in the days in school. All the Hausa's in the school where either on scholarship, bursary, or state sponsored training while the rest of us where been trained by our parents hard earned salary yet all of us are supposed to be Nigerians.
We must restructure this nation before it becomes too late.

Sadly for our children, that still obtains in the north, courtesy of the northern governors, yet we also have state governors in the sourth!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by patrickcollins: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Chai, bros this kind investment eeh, no wound her ooo, remember na person mother, grandmother.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by akhimself234: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
lefulefu:
well in naija hustling has another different meaning sorry to say.guys who do yahoo yahoo,419 also regard themsleves as hustlers.dats the naija for u and of course there are yahoo girls who get married to old oyibo men for comfort and papers... Though the number of nigerian guys involved in scam marriages with old western women is quite high compared to the number of nigerian ladies who marry old oyibo men for papers.

Our girls, they need husband, they no need paper. Paper go come after they don get husband. Abi na lie? Girls answer me
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
akhimself234:

Our girls, they need husband, they no need paper. Paper go come after they don get husband. Abi na lie? Girls answer me
very true sha. Most girls need husband and not papers...explains why na very few naija girls dey involve with ageing white men...and besides they have willing sugar daddies to take care of them back in naijacheesy. But for the young naija guy im own na to get one old white mama wey go gree marry am. After im don settle and get wetin im want then he go divorce her and move to another locationcheesy. I dont know why these old white mamas never still get sense with the large number of old white mamas wey naija yahoo boys don scam with fake marriagecheesy.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
lefulefu:
very true sha. Most girls need husband and not papers...explains why na very few naija girls dey involve with ageing white men...and besides they have willing sugar daddies to take care of them back in naijacheesy. But for the young naija guy im own na to get one old white mama wey go gree marry am. After im don settle and get wetin im want then he go divorce her and move to another locationcheesy. I dont know why these old white mamas never still get sense with the large number of old white mamas wey naija yahoo boys don scam with fake marriagecheesy.

It's simple. Every woman wants to believe that she is an exception to everyone else.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by monex(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Next step is to milk mama of some dollars.
Then send some home to his brother to build a house.

After that, come back home one Xmas and block one small girl (preferably U-25) at his village square. Marry her. Come back regularly to give her belle. Send her money as at when due...

Life goes on wink

it is that simple
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by enemyofprogress: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Good one

I am 71 yrs old I need a sugar mummy between the ages of 18- 25 yrs age. Interested ladies should pls pm me

Ajepako, biacan, vivypretty and rokia2 pls don't apply
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by mimimile93: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hanseel1:

Where the fvck are you?
I was at Washington square at that time.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by mimimile93: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hanseel1:

Young man where are you?
Come to 208 Wireless Road, Unit 1201, 12Floor, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok

Be fast I've something urgent to do.
When you get here send me a pm through my profile.
For what exactly? I ain't going nowhere this night. It's almost 10pm
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by babasolution: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
namet:
I know he has paid her money for the service, and man must do what serves his interest. But, my grouse is why should our men expect Nigerian women to do something for them?

As male dominated as Nigeria and Africa is, what opportunities do women have that place them economically above men? We, men and women, are equal victims of the many years of bad governance in Nigeria.

Our women have become loose because its an easier way to survive. Men use money to entice women because there are limited opportunities for our women, largely due to male domination and a wicked culture that subjugates women unfairly even at the familial level.

Let us stand together and rescue ourselves by developing our country, so opportunities become available for all. No need to put Nigerian women down.

Afterall, if men don't patronize and enjoy the easy access to sex that the pay-for-play offers, there won't be market for prostitution or "runs."

you are deluded,in nigeria women make more money than men in general,most male dominated jobs are not high paying,they are struggling hustling jobs,it affects only the lower cadre or younger women,most mature married women have a lot of opportunities now and are earning far higher than men,stop deluding yourself,observe.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Jesse01:
we are doomed! It seems this guys are not aware of our present predicament that Nigerians are know as Scammers. well unfortunately, it seems the title Nigerian men are scammers will not be leaving us soon sad
which reputation?
which scam, where is the scam. we no de marry two wives for Africa? de fool yourself
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by BennyWrites(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
ojay2053:
Love is a beautiful thing grin

I agree with you.
May such love fall on you. �
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by marisdgreat(f): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
tragergeorge:
baby,are you a young 9ja ashawo??cos I no see reason y u take am personal o,abi ur last name na prostitute?
your entire female generation na prostitute
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by BennyWrites(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
namet:
I know he has paid her money for the service, and man must do what serves his interest. But, my grouse is why should our men expect Nigerian women to do something for them?

As male dominated as Nigeria and Africa is, what opportunities do women have that place them economically above men? We, men and women, are equal victims of the many years of bad governance in Nigeria.

Our women have become loose because its an easier way to survive. Men use money to entice women because there are limited opportunities for our women, largely due to male domination and a wicked culture that subjugates women unfairly even at the familial level.

Let us stand together and rescue ourselves by developing our country, so opportunities become available for all. No need to put Nigerian women down.

Afterall, if men don't patronize and enjoy the easy access to sex that the pay-for-play offers, there won't be market for prostitution or "runs."

quite lonnnnnnnng
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by pocohantas(f): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
monex:

it is that simple

Experience? cheesy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why only men? You don't see ladies marrying old dying men for green card undecided

Besides, these guys no fit catch younger ladies ni
Dick is cheap for women
marriage is cheap for men

younger ladies head go clear wen dem old jgjdtdgp granny
na so she ma form hard to get in her young age
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
adadike:
I can see his real wife in d picture, she is not happy at all. the real wife be like ' see dis mama ( agadi ekwenka), u no wan die, u wan share preek with me ba? OK now, we go see who go laff last!'.
why she sef no get green card to offer
Shebi she de do shakara for d preek bfor
na d man go laugh last
she suppose de thank her stars say she see half preek
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by tragergeorge(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
marisdgreat:

your entire female generation na prostitute
so simple question u no fit answer,see as u just de let ur attitude out,is that how u insult your daddy??cos person like u I kW say boyfriend go hard am not to talk of husband,get sense o baby make God for see you bless
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by UNRULY(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
HML to them. Love is just beautiful!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by Obierika(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
ojay2053:
Love is a beautiful thing grin

Which kind yeye love?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by ojay2053(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
BennyWrites:

I agree with you.
May such love fall on you. �
Bros easy na. Na wetin dem couples want be dat so make dem enjoy am, besides we all know love is a beautiful thing grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by ojay2053(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Obierika:

Which kind yeye love?
my brother if you ask me na who i go ask. I pray u find your love soonest like the young man did.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by anonymous1759(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
mimimile93:
Yeah! At least it's better than this young prostitutes we have here in Nigeria..
The old woman has something to offer which is GREEN CARD. What do naija women have to offer?
Absolutely nothing aside from headache.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by anonymous1759(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Jesse01:
it's very sad I tell you, funny enough even his real wife /gf is even happy about it undecided People like this are enemies of this country, they are on a mission to ruined our reputation and they don't care who got hurt along the process. I just felt sorry for the old lady, who though that she has find love. and not knowing that she is getting played. Indeed it sad .

What's the difference with this marriage and the one of Adams Ashomole? What about girls in their 20's who sleep with lectures in their sixties just for 60 marks or less, Leave the guy alone. He's not using your face to marry the woman. Every time always talking about integrity. Forgetting we don't have any back home.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by monex(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Experience? cheesy
lol lets say I have seen or heard a lot about that approach
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by kinzation(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
ibori1:
all for d money

hmmmmm

can dey classify him as yahoo boy
guy come
e be like this picture dey shak u bah? almost all d thread na him u dey use dis pic
Re: Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman by ibori1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
kinzation:
guy come
e be like this picture dey shak u bah? almost all d thread na him u dey use dis pic

smile..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.