Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Help! My Clients Are Killing My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! My Clients Are Killing My Business (334 Views)

People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us / How Government Policies Is Killing My Business / Save Us; Flour Companies Are Killing Our Businesses, Bakers Beg FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Clients Are Killing My Business by ValourDigest(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
HELP! MY CLIENTS ARE KILLING MY BUSINESS
Jude Adeoti from Garki Abuja wrote:

I’m a certified interior designer. I love designs and colours. Earlier this year, I quitted my job in a leading IT firm as the head of marketing to concentrate fully on my business. Since I started this business, things have not being rosy.

Most of my clients have not been appreciative of my work. They complain about the quality of the work I do for them. In truth, I know that I’m good at what I do. I think the clients are trying to avoid paying up the balance of my money. This is really having adverse effect on my young company’s bottom-line.
Read more..............https://valourdigest.com/help-my-clients-are-killing-my-business/

AFTER THE “AHA!” WHAT NEXT?
We all get a flash of inspiration or an idea to do or run with something from time to time. If you don’t get on it right there and then, some of these ideas thaw in intensity and later disappear into oblivion, some remain subdued at our sub-consciousness, while some are nagging and clamouring for immediate treatment.

It seems there are more cases of the first two categories above than there are the third. And even in the event of the persistent third, it takes some process to transport an idea from the realm of intangibility to the sphere of concrete reality. A course of action is required to transform an inspiration into an expression, a move into a movement.

Below are 14 questions that will help you to clarify your thoughts and define your steps on what to do after a bout of inspiration:
Read more.............https://valourdigest.com/after-the-aha-what-next/

PHYSICAL EXERCISE CAN HELP YOUR BRAIN
Much has been heard about how exercises help the heart of an average person, keeping one trim and in shape. There is however research which shows that exercise is first for the brain before it is for the heart.

Many studies have suggested that the parts of the brain that control thinking and memory like the hippocampus (which is especially receptive to new neuron growth in response to endurance exercise), prefrontal cortex and medial temporal cortex) have greater volume in people who exercise (often the case in brains of geniuses like Albert Einstein) compared to people who don’t.

“Even more exciting is the finding that engaging in a program of regular exercise of moderate intensity over six months or a year is associated with an increase in the volume of selected brain regions,” says Dr Scott McGinnis, a neurologist at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and an instructor in neurology at Harvard Medical School.
Read more.................https://valourdigest.com/physical-exercise-can-help-your-brain/

ARE YOU LEAVING YOUR MARRIAGE TO CHANCE?
Before getting married, I would often pray about finding and marrying the right woman. When I eventually met her, I became preoccupied with spending time with her, getting to know her, and later planning the wedding. However, what I did not do was to plan and think through how we would sustain the passion and romance in our marriage. I guess I assumed things would take care of themselves.
Of course, in life, things rarely take care of themselves. Whatever we neglect or leave to chance deteriorates overtime. According to Dr David Oyedepo, “If you see anything working anywhere, do know that people are working it out”.
Are you abandoning your marriage, your spouse and children for your career, business or social goals? Do an audit of what you spend your time and money on. The area in which you seem to spend more time and money is an indication of your priorities and values.
Read more..........https://valourdigest.com/are-you-leaving-your-marriage-to-chance/

HELP! I AM A SEX ADDICT
Lukman Aderoke, Abeokuta, Ogun state wrote:

Dear Counsellor, I’m married to a beautiful wife with two kids. The challenge I’ve been facing is that I love to have sex every day and my wife has been complaining about it.

Even if my wife fails to oblige me, I can go out and even pay to have sex. I have sex with anything under the skirt. I have sex for leisure. I have sex to relieve stress. Help!!! What should I do?
Read more.........https://valourdigest.com/help-i-am-a-sex-addict/

(1) (Reply)

CBN Woos Nigerians to Use Chinese Yuan for Imports / Truck Haulage & Logicstics Services / Dangote Retains Position As Africa’s Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.