Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) (26489 Views)

Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) / Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by frankblinkz(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Follygunners:
Thunder fire the guy above me (and all others that congratulate him)... the Senator, him son and him degree, I swear. angry So they can send their own kids abroad for the quality education they deny their pple here at home. undecided Really?

But of course, their foolish savage okoro animals from the jungle will jump up and support them as usual while they wallow in poverty and keep blaming Buhari for their misfortune.

Ignorant okoro folks! angry
Idiat,y didn't your dad send u abroad...better find way make things better for u....even if ur dad is a politician he will do same

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by ireneidiva(f): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
prettyjo:
i think he is ugly.
who else thinks the same?
And you are the person on your dp? Lmao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by stagger: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
They take your money, give their children the best and leave the nation in the dumps. Nigerians are the problem of Nigerians. When will we wake up and take back our country?
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
so the senator named his son "Tobi" instead of "ikechukwu or uche"!! I don't blame him tho,bcuz countries are refusing inyamuri flat.head jews visas bcuz of their prowess in developing other people's land through ritual,419,skull mining,robbery,drugs smuggling grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Which grade buhari pikin finish with
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by Xander85: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
prettyjo:
i think he is ugly.

Nobody ugly ehhh!
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
noah91:
The brillance and intelligence is from his Yoruba mum
Na WA oooo... You know I find out peculiar tribes that make me laugh a lot,especially the Yoruba tribe...when I did use to secular songs, I'll hear my Yoruba friends say "Beyonce na Yoruba girl"...
I'll then say "How"
And their response would be "only Yoruba girls fine like that" sad sad shocked
Well I guess they'll say their proud of their tribe, but is it by using mere mortals as a point of glory, that's immature... But yes, the Yoruba tribe are good(i love them all)
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
so the senator named his son "Tobi" instead of "ikechukwu or uche"!! I don't blame him tho,bcuz countries are refusing inyamuri flat.head jews visas bcuz of their prowess in developing other people's land through ritual,419,skull mining,robbery,drugs smuggling grin angry
It's just the love of his Yoruba wife... It doesn't matter, he loves her, and he would still love her... Bruh no wahala for that na
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by jbbalarabe(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nice oneq
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
noah91:
He is right, apart for him swearing... What his trying to depict to us is that our tertiary degrees holds no value... Now come to think of it, if there's a high rate of Nigerians coming to school in these schools abroad, it spells danger, because they wouldn't respect our degrees neither our institutions... So in all essence, all our sweat in university was just vanity...and when your done in school, we Nigerian graduates would come work under Bunmi (MBA, reading, BSC Virginia, M. SC Colorado). So not right.
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
frankblinkz:
Idiat,y didn't your dad send u abroad...better find way make things better for u....even if ur dad is a politician he will do same
The guy is right in all stance, except for him swearing... Now Mr Tobi (MBA, reading, M, SC Colorado, B, SC Virginia) would be the manager of Mr kola(B.sc Ekiti, MBA Nsukka, MICCP Kano, M, SC Lagos, PAIPP Rivers)... Bros the thing good, speak truth.
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
HRLNEWS:
Senator Andy Uba's Son Tobi Graduates With First Class In UK

Tobi Uba, the son of the Senator representing Anambra south Senatorial District, Senator Andy Uba, has once again made his parents proud as he bagged a first class honour from the prestigious University of Reading, UK.

Tobi who is always dapper and trendy like his father graduated with first class honours in...

READ MORE HERE >>> http://www.hrlnews.com/2018/06/senator-andy-ubas-son-philip-graduates.html
Una wey dey 9ja, dey kill unasef for politicians, chey una dey see how dem dey send their pikin dey come school 4 here(UK) while una pikin nah akara school, but nah una dey brake head for them, youths be wise, let no man use you.
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by pheonixdld2(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
Teewhy2:
He could take his own children abroad to give quality education so that he can use them to lord over the ones he is using as political thugs.
These politicians will not allow other people studying in Nigeria to have peace they will either disturb their education by using them as political thugs or be their aristo daddy.
GOD is watching in 10D
Abeg stop!! Did the politicians force the student to become thugs or the girls to make them their aristo?
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Where is the evidence that he finished with a first class?

I don't know if it is that easy for any Tom, Dick and Harry to make a first class in UK universities or it is our bloggers that like to "give out" first class to any graduate of a UK university. kiss
bross its easy, cos everything for the book to enter your head ey unless nah coconut head the person get then that's beyond help
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
pheonixdld2:

Abeg stop!! Did the politicians force the student to become thugs or the girls to make them their aristo?
yes by making life hard for them till there was no other choice, they pump lil money during election eve.Im sure you understand the narrative.
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by SirLakes: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
SMH

Naija lipsrsealed
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by phase1: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
noah91:

Tobi is a short name for Tobias.

4 Likes

Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by mamachizzy(f): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Where is the evidence that he finished with a first class?

I don't know if it is that easy for any Tom, Dick and Harry to make a first class in UK universities or it is our bloggers that like to "give out" first class to any graduate of a UK university. kiss
actually they have better facilities, lecturers you can actually talk to and all the resources you need as long as u have a lap top where ever you are. so yes its very possible and way easier as compares to naija to come out with first class
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by SACI: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
prettyjo:
i think he is ugly.

girlie, i do.. even with all the jand and money he is looking like this.. just imagine if he was from a poor home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by gearent360: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Achillesdam500:
Na university of reading na grin
Nigga should come and do the same in Oau here
Congrats to him

I thought so too; if we have the level of learning conditions that are in UK in Nigeria, I bet 70% of graduates will be bagging first class.
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
noah91:

The focus n d drive, is from his Igbo dadtongue
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by ariesbull: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
ashjay001:

The focus n d drive, is from his Igbo dadtongue

If the father is Igbo then he is Igbo ...why the debate
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by resurgent2019: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
ireneidiva:

And you are the person on your dp? Lmao!

She’s not bad. She’s just fat. Cut her some slack.
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by Ngozi123(f): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
noah91:

Andy Uba's first wife and the mother of his first four children is an Igbo women named Obiageli. Your tribalism has backfired here undecided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by Ngozi123(f): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Na WA oooo... You know I find out peculiar tribes that make me laugh a lot,especially the Yoruba tribe...when I did use to secular songs, I'll hear my Yoruba friends say "Beyonce na Yoruba girl"...
I'll then say "How"
And their response would be "only Yoruba girls fine like that" sad sad shocked
Well I guess they'll say their proud of their tribe, but is it by using mere mortals as a point of glory, that's immature... But yes, the Yoruba

I'm pretty sure that both of his parents are Igbo so that guy isn't make sense.

phase1:

Tobi is a short name for Tobias.

Thank you! It seems that a lot of people here don't know that Tobi/Toby is an English name too.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by prince049(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
PureMe01:
d kain WEED wey my guy dey smoke no be here...oshogbo own still dey learn work
Lol...you noticed
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by PureMe01: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
prince049:
Lol...you noticed
Baba...y me no go notice
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by 21savages: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
No evidence nothing nothing how do we believe it
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by Felixv: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
there goes the running cost....mr senator.

naija schools are not good enough for their kids..no wonder the pad the budget
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by ireneidiva(f): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
resurgent2019:

She’s not bad. She’s just fat. Cut her some slack.
Did I say anything? Supporter, by the way, did she cut Tobi 'any slack'?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Currency Redesign: Godwin Emefiele Address The Diplomatic Community / No Need To Panic Over Removal Of PMS Subsidy Says NMDPRA / 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.