Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) (26488 Views)

Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Graduates With First Class From Warwick University / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) / Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
ariesbull:

If the father is Igbo then he is Igbo ...why the debate

That's an archaic idea, bro! Nowadays, we talking DNA, genes, chromosomes.

The child, is a continuum, of both parents! Not one!
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by noah91(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ngozi123:

Andy Uba's first wife and the mother of his first four children is an Igbo women named Obiageli. Your tribalism has backfired here undecided.
And who told u Gloria Obiageli is the mother of Tobi?
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by Joshua3393: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Anambra boys, we always make families and country proud.
Congrats Bro
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by Joshua3393: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Anambra boys, we always make families and country proud.
Congrats Bro[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by Gamesmart: 6:15am On Jun 28, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Where is the evidence that he finished with a first class?

I don't know if it is that easy for any Tom, Dick and Harry to make a first class in UK universities or it is our bloggers that like to "give out" first class to any graduate of a UK university. kiss

When the useless blogger is calling University of Reading "prestigious", I would not be surprised if he calls every certificate obtained by a graduate "first class".

Dumb blogger!
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by Ngozi123(f): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2018
noah91:

And who told u Gloria Obiageli is the mother of Tobi?

From what I read, she's the mother of his first 4 children and his second wife, a mixed-race lady, is the mother of his younger children. Was this guy born of an affair between Uba and a Yoruba lady? I've not read that anywhere.
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by ariesbull: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
ashjay001:

That's an archaic idea, bro! Nowadays, we talking DNA, genes, chromosomes.

The child, is a continuum, of both parents! Not one!

So it's now old...these guys you guys are funny

It's a y chromosome that form a man and from the father so he is now a Yoruba ...I wonder how you guys think ...a son of an Igbo man is a Yoruba ?

Jeez ..I give up
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
ariesbull:

So it's now old...these guys you guys are funny

It's a y chromosome that form a man and from the father so he is now a Yoruba ...I wonder how you guys think ...a son of an Igbo man is a Yoruba ?

Jeez ..I give up

XY chromosomes, form a man! He his part Igbo n part Yoruba!

Is that too difficult to understand
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by ariesbull: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
ashjay001:

XY chromosomes, form a man! He his part Igbo n part Yoruba!

Is that too difficult to understand

Mum is a Yoruba woman but he is Igbo

Stop arguing ...we are in a patrileneal society...you seff

You must be a Yoruba man...na Dem dey argue too muvh
Bye
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
ariesbull:

Mum is a Yoruba woman but he is Igbo

Stop arguing ...we are in a patrileneal society...you seff

You must be a Yoruba man...na Dem dey argue too muvh
Bye

I heartongue
Re: Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) by Dedetwo(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Teewhy2:
He could take his own children abroad to give quality education so that he can use them to lord over the ones he is using as political thugs.
These politicians will not allow other people studying in Nigeria to have peace they will either disturb their education by using them as political thugs or be their aristo daddy.
GOD is watching in 10D

Even the Boko Haram member who happens to b the president of Nigeria sent his children abroad for education even though the interpretation of "Boko Haram" begs to disagree. I guess he is your beloved president. Nigeria sucks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari / REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram / Currency Redesign: Godwin Emefiele Address The Diplomatic Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.