Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Timi Dakolo And His Son, Alex Dakolo Rock Matching Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And His Son, Alex Dakolo Rock Matching Outfit (26076 Views)

Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) / Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Son, Alex Dakolo Rock Matching Outfit by Adedove(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
sweetTai:
Who is he??
You are from which planet?
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Son, Alex Dakolo Rock Matching Outfit by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
EmekaBlue:
And un-matching foot wear
No offense! ...but your dress sense needs a major UPGRADE
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Son, Alex Dakolo Rock Matching Outfit by ikorodureporta: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Afta illu cheesy go swallow am
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Son, Alex Dakolo Rock Matching Outfit by Donwyz(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
I admire this guy and his son. O! God help me have even a better family than this. Give me the grace to work hard and bless my hustle Amen
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Son, Alex Dakolo Rock Matching Outfit by OEChika: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
I hate swimming pools
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Son, Alex Dakolo Rock Matching Outfit by EmekaBlue(m): 12:30am On Jun 28, 2018
JustCallMeTimmy:

No offense! ...but your dress sense needs a major UPGRADE
I mean d father and son shoes are different.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Son, Alex Dakolo Rock Matching Outfit by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 6:17am On Jun 28, 2018
EmekaBlue:
I mean d father and son shoes are different.

Oh okay! Bless you sire!! #Peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Davido Unfollow Each Other On IG Amid Feud With Tiwa Savage / Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) / 'Made In Nigeria‘ Is A Scam - Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.