Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo (48165 Views)

Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) / Pretty Female Barber At A Lagos Saloon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by OhiOfIhima: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
Na fine person wan chop abi cut hair... If you no comot here eeh
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by fortunechy(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
post ur pics let's see...... idiot.... genderless animal..... Bobrisky motivator
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by fortunechy(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2018
she deserves some accolades..... keep it up lady
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by skymight(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2018
This is a movie I love Nigeria in that aspect of framing up things
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Diso60090(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2018
Donald95:
That soft touch of a lady can make guys come for barbing every 3 days

You sayyyyy? 3days is too far nah'

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by afamsco: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2018
tongue doesn't luk like a barber n I don't believe Shikina :-Xa
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by ikdaddy01(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2018
I am going to Abuja
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by olowobaba10: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2018
THIS HE GOAT , TELL US THE TRUTH, WHAT TOOK YOU THERE? IS THAT THE ONLY SALOON AROUND WHERE YOU CAN GET A NICE HAIR CUT?
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Emmyleb: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
yhu are very very senseless to say such
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2018
Just like you have fake doctors, you have fake barbers too.

Read her body language, she is doing that for the camera.

Person wey no fit handle clipper well...
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Originalsly: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2018
phemmyutd:
Liar.

Check the guy apron, their is no single hair cut on it.
Look at the girl clothe, no apron and no hair on her dress.

Not everyone here is a gullible pls.
So if she put on apron...you would believe? You need to visit the shop and get a haircut...your hair be weighing down your brain.
@ topic.... fine lady!....to be a female barber it must be she is very good ...guys would not allow a woman to trim their hair unless she is very good. The guy do well to promote her.
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by fattyG: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2018
Angelanest:
A man has nothing but praises for a female graduate who has decided to fend for herself in the midst of unemployment. The young and beautiful lady is said to be dedicated to her work as a barber, a profession which is mainly dominated by men in Nigeria.

Ayuba Maji who paid the lady a visit at her saloon in Abuja to get his hair cut, urged other Nigerian slay queens to follow suit and hustle for themselves without relying on men to take care of them.

Below is what he wrote on Facebook.

Come o, who says Nigeria youth are lazy? and who says what Man can do a Woman cannot do? Oyah see

This friend of mine inspired me today knowing what she's does for a living, she's a graduate, but no time to wait for the government frustration, she's good and dedicated to her business, ask for any hair cut, she will give you the best of it.

Her name is Jane Samson a pretty lady from Kaduna stays in Abuja.... Go to behind Babangida Market Lugbe you will find her, and she's ready to give you the best of what you want when it's come to hair style.

Nigerians rise our destiny is in our hands. Never you wait for the best of the government, my brothers and sisters you will get nothing and you will wait in vain.

This is a challenge for other beautiful ladies out there waiting for a man to feed them, go and look for something doing, don't rely on any man, to avoid complain in the long run. Don't say I didn't warn you oo. Mention that your lazy friend lol. you are on your own.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-celebrates-beautiful-female-barber-who-cut-his-hair-in-a-saloon-in-abuja-photos.html

Much more better than Olosho business or expecting bank alerts from uncles and aunties at month end.
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by GOFRONT(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2018
I tell u......She for even wear handgloves and Apron na make d tin for Rhyme grin grin
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Biggaboi(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2018
phemmyutd:
Liar.

Check the guy apron, their is no single hair cut on it.
Look at the girl clothe, no apron and no hair on her dress.

Not everyone here is a gullible pls.
I am a barber. I can tell you that you may be wrong. Not everyone wait till they have a full head of hair b4 going for a haircut. I have a customer who cuts his hair twice a week and what the hair on the apron is so small you'll have to look closely to see it. Same thing with the hair on my body after barbing him. My point is the guy may be one of those who likes a regular clean cut and gets it every week. You won't see much hair in such case either on the Cape or on the barber's clothes if he/she isn't wearing an apron.
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by doublezero7(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2018
Talent Factory NG presents a 1 week intensive skill acquisition program in 3 cities, absolutely free!

Visit www.talentfactory.com.ng to register.

Follow on IG @TalentFactory_NG

Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by DaRuud(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2018
otokx:
Where is her apron?

Her " Apron " fine oooooh.
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Na only low cut she Sabi barb?
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by greypencils: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Trust me, this is a publicity stunt. Both the guy and girl are related, i mean brother and sister. Just look at their faces. The boy owns the saloon and the girl has some basic barbing skills, the salon being that of her brothers. For those wanting to see her by going to get their hair cut, trust me she aint gonna cut anything... That her name eh, na pseudo name.
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Habyyet: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
the man will soon have bald head
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by Revolva(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
good one...gal nice one this are d kind of gals i wanna be friend with not all them olosho that are in Abuja...n Lagos and P.H

almost all naija gals r olosho i swear some coded

https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho/
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by chikago1: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
This is the 'real' feminist, not all these women that will be screaming 'equal rights' and the next minute they are screaming "my man must take care of me". I still ain't letting a woman cut my hair though, it never ends well.......... angry
The hair at the top or the one below? grin
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by samgezi: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hi nairalanders ,
Pls I need your assistance on this:
I have been working for 5yrs 2 months now , what will be my terminal benefits if I want to resign from my job. It's a private limited company. Thanks
Re: Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo by oddoood: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
As the lady dey hold my head naso I go release sperm for trouser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aggrieved Ciscon Staff Warri Seal Off Office Premise (Photos) / Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration / Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.