Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' (32782 Views)

Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" / This Quarantine Has Shown That Light-skinned Girls Have No Money- Hushpuppi / 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' by dbynonetwork: 5:08am On Jun 28, 2018
Please NAIRALANDERS help me I have an assignment at college of education Zuba and I would need you guys to help me to suggest a hotel I can lodge... My budget is 4000-6000 per night..
Re: Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 28, 2018
cool
Re: Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' by imitateMe(m): 5:44am On Jun 28, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
Who is this one again

Wheels on the ears

Rainbow on the head

Saclux paint on the face

How can we now believe no bleaching cream on the skin
exactly
Re: Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' by dbynonetwork: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2018
Samogbo1:
Dear, u r very right. Even today i was asked by a female frnd, wat ur cream name?
Wen i tried to understand her better, she said its about my complexion...

She's not d frst though... Most of my frnds dnt believ dt i got natural lght skin. No mind dem jare, jus live ur life freely.

Kpele ooh!!
Maybe your knuckles are too dark..... Even light skinned people bleach or use a cream they say will bring out their natural color..
Re: Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' by Aldebaran(m): 6:14am On Jun 28, 2018
Really? grin
Re: Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2018
Samogbo1:
Dear, u r very right. Even today i was asked by a female frnd, wat ur cream name?
Wen i tried to understand her better, she said its about my complexion...

She's not d frst though... Most of my frnds dnt believ dt i got natural lght skin. No mind dem jare, jus live ur life freely.

people ask me that alot, funny enough I don't even use cream
Re: Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' by DaRuud(m): 7:10am On Jun 28, 2018
No matter how you bleach , you can't bleaxh the shit hole for your yansh

tzargeemedia:
Vera Gerald, Nigerian actress/advertising model has released stunning new photos on her IG page. The talented actress and brand model shared the photos which shows her flawless skin and advised black people who are fond of changing their skin color to light skin to stop, because the habit is now making most people think every light skin person bleached their skin.

"Maybe the Nigerian Govt should also follow in the steps of Ghana which recently banned bleaching products in the country. It appears that these days, everyone is light skinned- even those whose mothers and fathers are charcoal black. My light skin is natural, and i won't have cared if it was black because i really do admire people with clean black skin as well; however it's becoming a big embarrassment to me when i meet new people and they're asking me, "What cream do you use, i want to have a skin as light as yours", she posted.

Continuing, she wrote; "I don't know if any of you naturally light-skinned people can relate . Please, whatever skin complexion you were born with, learn to appreciate it. There is more to you than your skin colour. Being light skinned will not make you more attractive than the person with a lovely black skin. It's pointless trying to impress any man by bleaching, because he doesn't want you the way God created you. If you need to bleach to impress a man and keep him, you will eventually lose him when your skin gets damaged. And your previously lovely dark skinned would have been lost for the right people to admire. God doesnt make a mistake. Believe in yourself. #embraceyourbody."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/06/nigerian-model-vera-gerald-shows-off.html?m=1
Re: Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' by Samogbo1(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Kpele ooh!!
Maybe your knuckles are too dark..... Even light-skinned people bleach or use a cream they say will bring out their natural color..

Bro, I don't even use any cream at all... my knuckles are not dark either, but most Nigerians who are slightly fair tend to have this issue of sun burn or more volatile to weather changes (I see this as the reason).
Re: Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' by gwama: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nigerians are the largest users of creams and other lightening products in West Africa. Even pastors who in the name of God should keep their original complexion bleach their skin and that's serious angry angry
Re: Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' by Holahtunez(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Homeboiy:
chisos person dey ugly sha
grin
Homeboiy:
chisos person dey ugly sha
Re: Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:34am On Jul 01, 2018
goshen26:
No, we can't follow Gbaha, Ghana is our baby
May God bless your heart
Re: Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' by okwabayi(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Most Nigerians are not far from the truth when they accuse women of bleaching. I don’t know why someone will pick a sunburned looking tone over dark shiny melanin. Na them know, sha. Na them know.
Re: Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' by Airhuncho(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Damn!...ok, even if u ain't bleaching ur skin...bissshh u ugly as f!ck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” / Ebube Nwagbo Enjoying Luxury Tour Around Dubai With A Helicopter (photo) / Adunni Ade Poses With Her Adorable Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.