Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" (92334 Views)

MC Oluomo: She Is Also Sleeping With Him – Bimbo Akisanya Reacts To Dayo Amusa’s / 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C / Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Ejika48(f): 1:15am On Nov 01, 2020
It's no more news that most Nigerian female celebrities now bleach their skin so that they can sell bleaching products to fans who desire to look like them. The likes of Joke jigan, Funni Awelewa etc.

This time a fan had to call Dayo Amusa to order, but her reply shows she doesn't care!

Nobody wey no wan fine o... But remember the other side!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHAXD4npWRv/?igshid=uptau0tep2ij

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Ejika48(f): 1:16am On Nov 01, 2020
Hmm

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by dikeigbo2(m): 1:19am On Nov 01, 2020
do i stop orcontinue ?

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by TossTos: 1:29am On Nov 01, 2020
Make them continue
I personally no go say sorry .
I prefer staying fresh , use my moisturizer and thats all .
If you no like me with my complexion , please , waka . Person go con turn multi-color like rainbow .

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 01, 2020
This one would still bleach her soul

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Comedian2019: 4:08am On Nov 01, 2020
Mercy Johnson, Funke Akindele, Jackie Appiah, Bisola (bbn), etc are renowned for their confidence.
Definitely, low self esteem is what drives people to bleach. Their skin will soon turn multi colour and start to wrinkle.

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Olalan(m): 4:47am On Nov 01, 2020
It's just a matter of time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Ejika48(f): 5:12am On Nov 01, 2020
this days bleaching self just weak person . its only God that knows what they always put in the cream that makes them white like that. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Chapter1vs6(m): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2020
Ejika48:
this days bleaching self just weak person . its only God that knows what they always put in the cream that makes them white like that. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin

it's not bleaching. her real color is just coming out

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by walosky(m): 7:05am On Nov 01, 2020
dikeigbo2:
do i stop orcontinue ?

Na Yam be this abi na Bolee( roasted plantain)

Yorubas and Cross riverians/Akwaibomites can bleach

The worst part of it is that they use very cheap gel or cream

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by DaInferno(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2020
really don't have a problem with what some ladies rub on, I have a message though. Few months ago, a lady had an accident leaving her arm and thighs visible bruised. unfortunately, the medics couldn't treat her properly since her skin wouldn't stitch, puss coming out and stuffs! ladies, if you must bleach, avoid accidents!

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2020
Really don't find fair skin too attractive

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by adedayoa2(f): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2020
How do they even make their scalp blend?

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by CAPSLOCKED: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2020
adedayoa2:
How do they even make their scalp blend?

BY SITTING UNDER THE SUN FOR PROLONGED PERIODS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Crofton: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BY SITTING UNDER THE SUN FOR PROLONGED PERIODS.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by WalkerMichael(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2020
girls bleaching is a thing in Nigeria. but you see guys bleaching ehnnn.. why exactly?

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
It's Because Of Dis Bleaching Of A Thing I'm Scared Of Faceless & Online Relationship.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Bimpe29: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
She is on her own. Discontented mortal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by pozehnani(f): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hm . See the big black patch on her face. Not nice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by pretydiva(f): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Who the hell are the people asking her for her beauty routine? With the kind discoloration wey I dey see so undecided. Association of bleachers

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by ugochukwun(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
cheesy
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Ejika48(f): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Chapter1vs6:

it's not bleaching. her real color is just coming out
cancer geng grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Dedo95: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
If you tell them the truth they'd say you are body shaming them. Well, as she said, its her problem not mine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Chapter1vs6(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ejika48:
cancer geng grin

1 Like

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by mytime24(f): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
cheesy

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Chinehz(f): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
DaInferno:
really don't have a problem with what some ladies rub on, I have a message though. Few months ago, a lady had an accident leaving her arm and thighs visible bruised. unfortunately, the medics couldn't treat her properly since her skin wouldn't stitch. ladies, if you must bleach, avoid accidents!
how do you avoid accidents.... lolz

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by tillaman(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
Na her bleach na make dem free her
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by SAMBARRY: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin
Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by Omoslim26: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
ok

make una leave na make she bleach her sense comot yeye gal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by DenreleDave(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
undecided

Later now, she will open a go fund me account and beg for donations.

U will now see foolish people who have never helped the next poor person near to them in their life... They have never help but will churn our dollar and millions of Naira to her gofundme..

Nigerian knows how to waste money on irrelevant things..

They warning her but she wunt hear

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" by nurex01(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
dikeigbo2:
do i stop orcontinue ?
continue grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' / Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.