Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nothing to see here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nothing to see here (621 Views)

Lady Who Stole Noodles Start Her Own Online Business / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing to see here by Jollyana(f): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing to see here by BdorianGray(m): 3:21am On Jun 28, 2018
Jollyana:
Hello guys!

My name is juliana orji. I'm an aspiring 3D animator. I've also being involved with web design and programming.
I participated in the tecno #lightupyourdream2018 contest and I've been nominated to win 1 million naira to kick start my business idea.

My dream is to create an animation studio that will gather young aspiring 3D animators around the country to achieve a common goal. I want to turn this dream into a reality and I am calling on each on of us on this community to help me win the required funds.

You can simply do this by following this link below and commenting my name 'Juliana princess orji' on the post. Thanks guys as you help me win this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkiFUY8hpeA/

You apparently gat a sound business idea. Meanwhile if u are in Lagos, I cld refer you to an ongoing opportunity that u may also key into...Hopefully that may work out as well. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Help On Where To Set Up My Business / Side Business / New TV Brand Enters Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.