Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? (23343 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Madukaele(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2010
i wonder why guys like asking the girls if the are virgins before getting serious in a relationship, is it to know how to handle , respect, or treat them or is it just for curiosity sake
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Onchedu(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2010
Some guys ask to know whether the girl will more easily go horizontal with them and how much (or less) work it would be to get her to let them hit it. These guys just want sex. the girl is a forgo-able near alternative.

Some other guys want to know what to expect should things turn sexual.

Some guys (with gross misconceptions and screwed up servers in their heads) want to know so they can tell how "good" in bed she should be based on how many guys she should have "learned" from.

Some guys want to know if she's just not their kind.

Some guys want to know if she's a "good girl" or a bad girl (Like there's such a thing as good girls tongue )

Some guys just want to know so they can have stuff to gossip about.

Mehn, so many reasons why people ask. Can't list them all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by skfa1: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2010
I dont like to ask, I just get into the relationship and roll one.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Spyker: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2010
Onchedu:

Some guys ask to know whether the girl will more easily go horizontal with them and how much (or less) work it would be to get her to let them hit it. These guys just want sex. the girl is a forgo-able near alternative.

Some guys (with gross misconceptions and screwed up servers in their heads) want to know so they can tell how "good" in bed she should be based on how many guys she should have "learned" from.

Some guys want to know if she's a "good girl" or a bad girl (Like there's such a thing as good girls tongue )

I concurr
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Creamish(f): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2010
Madukaele:

i wonder why guys like asking the girls if the are virgins before getting serious in a relationship, is it to know how to handle , respect, or treat them or is it just for curiosity sake

aint u a guy? . . u shuld know urselves beta. Dont recall being asked . . . wat diff does it make? undecided

Onchedu:

seemz like it was ur project topic in school tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2010
because they are not bright. (any stupid guy ask me that question, the conversation will end right there)
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Madukaele(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2010
rokiatu:

because they are not bright. (any silly guy ask me that question, the conversation will end right there)
LOL shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Onchedu(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2010
Creamish:

seemz like it was your project topic in school tongue

Huh? What is school? is that another name for Nairaland? What is a project? tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Creamish(f): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2010
Onchedu:

Huh? What is school? is that another name for Nairaland? What is a project? tongue

my bad . . i assumed u were a graduate. wink
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by chiozor: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2010
it is good you know the sexual history of the girl you want to settle down, so that when issues comes up, you know how to think out a solution. many girls these days(western culture and liberalization) has finish the womanhood in them, embarassed in later years when the rain is drying down, they will drag you to one pastor and you are fooled to keeping faith, grin
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Caparzo(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2010
Creamish:

aint u a guy? . . u shuld know urselves beta. Dont recall being asked . . . wat diff does it make? undecided

seemz like it was your project topic in school tongue
Hw dem go ask u wen dem burst ur toto 4 early age sad sad undecided undecided undecided, dem get ur code na tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by omega25red(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2010
chiozor:

it is good you know the sexual history of the girl you want to settle down, so that when issues comes up, you know how to think out a solution. many girls these days(western culture and liberalization) has finish the womanhood in them, embarassed in later years when the rain is drying down, they will drag you to one pastor and you are fooled to keeping faith, grin
i agree that it's a good idea to know your lovers sexual history because it comes up and people just want to know but what type of issues are you talking about that could come up.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Creamish(f): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2010
Caparzo:

Hw dem go ask u wen dem burst your toto 4 early age sad sad undecided undecided undecided, dem get your code na tongue tongue tongue

*long hiss*
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by chiozor: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2010
most girl as a result of excessive flirt, have increased the PH content of their Va.gina, you know what that means to a virile semen
as a result of flirt, they gat no womb from serial abortion stupid, they blame men, i am yet to understand how
her biological body has been conditioned to be satisfied from a hard f.uck of over 2hours maybe he dated a man that uses stimulant, when you the husband cannot meet the 2hr body demand, you know what that means undecided
the list is on and on, donot be deceived by their beautiful faces, their inner being is eroded, be careful.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by yme1(f): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2010
rokiatu:

because they are not bright. (any silly guy ask me that question, the conversation will end right there)
honey you wont blame them cheesy cheesy
there are naughty wild girls out there who turns out to be virgins
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2010
y me:

honey you wont blame them cheesy cheesy
there are naughty wild girls out there who turns out to be virgins
Yes there are some girls out there who wear provocative clothes/go out every night/Maybe have a drink or 4 but are virgins. You really honestly cannot judge a book by its cover sometimes.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by duality(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2010
chiozor:

most girl as a result of excessive flirt, have increased the PH content of their Va.gina,    never knew of this.    , i am yet to understand how
her biological body has been conditioned to be satisfied from a hard bleed of over 2hours maybe he dated a man that uses stimulant, when you the husband cannot meet the 2hr body demand, you know what that means undecided
      you must be talking from a personal experience.

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by bodrin(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
i dont think its okay askn a girl if she is a virgin. bt because of the waywardnes of gals sm dey ask. it usually coms up wen u mak sexual advances 2wards d gal. she will tell u no, guys ask havvnt u done it b4, u go hear yes! wn d guy go finally gt his way had i know u go meet for the gal yonda! some go tell u frankly say i have nt done it b4.

dats y guys wan debe debe the 1st date. sm gal tite on d surface bt inside naaaaaaa ruuuuuuubish. i prefer wen a gal is virgin. virginity is not a good character oh!
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by lordizak(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2010
i guess is just for curiosity sake.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by bodrin(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2010
expatiate ur curiosity. i dey yearn fact.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Girl846(f): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2010
@ Poster, it seems that you have already answered your question. There are many reasons.

I personally think its important to know each others sexual history if a serious relationship is in the making, so we can know how or if the relationship will progress.
I goes both ways, I also want to know my guys sexual history. I am certainly not going to date a promiscuous boy - he would probably cheat on me. I expect every guy to be truthful to me as I am truthful to them, I have nothing to hide or to be ashamed of as I have managed to keep myself. It will make our relationship and trust levels better if we are open about this aspect of our lives.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Onchedu(m): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2010
Girl846:

@ Poster, it seems that you have already answered your question. There are many reasons.

I personally think its important to know each others sexual history if a serious relationship is in the making, so we can know how or if the relationship will progress.
I goes both ways, I also want to know my guys sexual history. I am certainly not going to date a promiscuous boy - he would probably cheat on me. I expect every guy to be truthful to me as I am truthful to them, I have nothing to hide or to be ashamed of as I have managed to keep myself. It will make our relationship and trust levels better if we are open about this aspect of our lives.

Very impressive. Very very impressive. wink
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Madukaele(m): 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2010
Girl846:

1984 very impressiv in deed. keep it up sis
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by laprince(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2010
personally, I will ask. but I don't give a big deal if she is not a virgin.
after all, there is no virgin member in the institution of marriage.

the reasons are numerous and too numerous.
I know a guy that does not want to ever be the person that dis-virgined any girl.

some, for respect they will accord the lady.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by sonuga(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
Truly I dont knw why some guys do dat. she should be the one telling u her history not u asking. I believe wen u're frend u'll get to talk abt it someday.I think guys who do that are just low minded cheap scates.Sorry if anyone is offended cool
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Onchedu(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2010
laprince:

personally, I will ask. but I don't give a big deal if she is not a virgin.
after all, there is no virgin member in the institution of marriage.
I know a guy that does not want to ever be the person that dis-virgined any girl.

Lie!

and for those that are of that school of thot, it's hardly ever a righteous reason wy U don't want to be responsible for taking a girls virginity.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Pweety4me(f): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2010
Some guys r just 2 damn nosy! grin
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by rtdcoper: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2010
o'boy forget virgin or no virgin, pussy na pussy, if its too large try and enlarge ur prick if its too small for u, use a lubricant, the most important thing is the sweetness and satisfaction u derive.hav u ever asked y people prefa tokunbo cars?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by rtdcoper: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2010
o'boy forget virgin or no virgin, pussy na pussy(toto), if its too large try and enlarge your prick if its too small for u, use a lubricant, the most important thing is the sweetness and satisfaction u derive.hav u ever asked y people prefa tokunbo cars?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Onchedu(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2010
^^^Dem don brainwash U finish now U wan dey enlarge tisses wey no dey enlarge. Dey there make pant dey wear U.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by jenibayo(f): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2010
Any guy who ask me dat yeye question dont love me cos if he really do he will not care bout me still a virgin or not.
Anyway thank god i am still a kool virgin tongue tongue tongue tongue so guys dont need to ask me dat question lol.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? by Blista(f): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
2 b frank wit u....any guy dat asks dat is just a moda fuker....buh was dis issue abt gals nd virginity......guys nko.....wel no nid....no guy is a virgin unless he dosnt wet drm....guys grow up...dia r so many gud gals awt dia....dnt scare dem wit virginity issue.....am a witness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Discovers Husband Has Secret Second Family For 7 Years / Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? / How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.