Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation (4503 Views)

Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals / Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State / Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2018
I can never be a die hard fan to a terrorist.
Is like been a fan to Osama Bin Laden.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by SalamRushdie: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2018
Morbeta11:
It will take another 10months for this President to slightly overhaul his security Chiefs with another set of his Fulani brethren.

He wouldn't even dare because these ones are doing a very good job when it comes to the overall Fulani Agenda
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by Omeokachie: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2018
Na lie.

He needs those guys for 2019 elections.
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by debaj10: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2018
sai baba is always on point!
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by Neoteny(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2018
sarrki:
Mr President I was one of your die hard fan

But seriously I thought this is coming late!!!

Since the killings on mambilla plateau and Benue I had expected this

Jos was a catastrophe that could have been averted

You set up committee to look into the matter
What was the lesson learnt? What was there recommendations?

That mean they don’t do there work or you didn’t read it

Seriously I liked you , but I love Nigeria better

People are been killed daily

Your handlers have failed you

Mr President in clear terms YOU HAVE FAILED ME and my likes on this

Thank you for being honest.

I didn't vote for PMB, and I was indifferent about his administration.

But clearly he has failed at his most basic duty.

This is how far "honesty" and "integrity" can go. Being bereft of ideas is the major weakness I saw.

Removing GEJ wasn't the end goal: progressing is.

But we seem stuck in a rut.

Meanwhile, this isn't just PMB's failure. It is one shared by GEJ, OBJ, Atiku, Saraki, Wike, El Rufai, CAN, JNI, MACBAN, youth leaders, community leaders, clerics, imams, parents, teachers, security agencies, NGOs....anyone who ever held a position that could've made a difference.

The entire leadership failed. And that's why we live in a society where human life is equated to that of a cow.

In 2018. In the 21st century. That's when we decide to have our own Dark Ages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by resurgent2019: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2018
sarrki:

Welcome Home Sarrki. If you can repent, then those BMC rug rats have no excuse not to walk back their support for this sorry excuse of a President. grin
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by resurgent2019: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2018
The most pressing task for Nigerians now is to vote out Buhari, and vote in Atiku. Nigerians need to eat well for at least one year, and reverse all Buhari era policies before we can get our senses back. Buhari really destroyed lives, marriages, organisations, communities and the whole nation.

We need respite from his reign of terror. People died on the High seas of europe trying to escape buhari's rule. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Only God can restore Nigerians to their former positions after Buhari's destructive rule.
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2018
This is not the first time my zombie is writing something like this....Buhari is always disappointing him and like a dog, he would always return to his vomit.

What sarrki is failing to understand is that he is no one. He is nothing in the scheme of things. He is not been paid to defend a lie like ngeneukwenu, he has not been given any position, nobody knows him and nobody likes him.

Whether you zombies vote Buhari or not, it's your damn business...It's your mother's and sisters that would be raped and killed. Keep defending evil...you shall reap what you sow in due season...
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by kcowen(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2018
Is this the Sarrki we know who hacked your account, we won't Accept it ko li work
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by sarrki(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2018
kcowen:
Is this the Sarrki we know who hacked your account, we won't Accept it ko li work

Am a patriot
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by SweetJoystick(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2018
sarrki:

STFU
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by veeqocean: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
I wonder what could have been said if the 'mysterious' plane crash that took the life of Kaduna State Governor, late Patrick Yakowa and Gen Andrew Azazi happened during BUHARI’S administration!

I wonder what could have been said on media or street if the 47 hefty "Biafran" men who were brutally killed from a prison and dumped in to Ozu River in 2013 had happened during Buhari's led government!

I wonder what could be said assuming the 560 people killed in Kano Central Mosque during Friday prayers in 2014 were to be a Church, and it happened during BUHARIS led administration!

I wonder what could have been said if Ayo Orisejafor were Sultan of Sokoto whose private Jet was apprehended and grounded in South Africa for arms smuggling happened during Buhari's administration!

I wonder what could have been said if a plane stashed with thousand weapons and heavy explosive devices that was found in Kano airport in 2014 happened during Buhari's led government!

What could have been said if the 17 local governments captured and controlled by "Boko Haram" where Emir of Gwoza was ambushed and killed by the terrorists because Maiduguri airport was closed... imagine if this happened during BUHARI’S government!

Now, what is this noise all about? Is it because BUHARI is the President?
... and the hypocrites and enemies of Nigeria have taken over the media to spread message of hate and stereotype against his government?

...God Willing, they will all fail. Nigeria will survive all this conspiracies and plots to destroy her.[b][/b]
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by lexy2014: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
veeqocean:
I wonder what could have been said if the 'mysterious' plane crash that took the life of Kaduna State Governor, late Patrick Yakowa and Gen Andrew Azazi happened during BUHARI’S administration!

I wonder what could have been said on media or street if the 47 hefty "Biafran" men who were brutally killed from a prison and dumped in to Ozu River in 2013 had happened during Buhari's led government!

I wonder what could be said assuming the 560 people killed in Kano Central Mosque during Friday prayers in 2014 were to be a Church, and it happened during BUHARIS led administration!

I wonder what could have been said if Ayo Orisejafor were Sultan of Sokoto whose private Jet was apprehended and grounded in South Africa for arms smuggling happened during Buhari's administration!

I wonder what could have been said if a plane stashed with thousand weapons and heavy explosive devices that was found in Kano airport in 2014 happened during Buhari's led government!

What could have been said if the 17 local governments captured and controlled by "Boko Haram" where Emir of Gwoza was ambushed and killed by the terrorists because Maiduguri airport was closed... imagine if this happened during BUHARI’S government!

Now, what is this noise all about? Is it because BUHARI is the President?
... and the hypocrites and enemies of Nigeria have taken over the media to spread message of hate and stereotype against his government?

...God Willing, they will all fail. Nigeria will survive all this conspiracies and plots to destroy her.[b][/b]
pls what is d slogan of d ruling party? Then y are u using d failures of past administrations 2 justify d failure of this administration? If u doing that, then u clearly telling us that this administration isn't better than it's predecessors.

Again, pls always try to distinguish ur love 4 Nigeria from ur love 4 this administration. It seems u view criticism against this govt as an attack against Nigeria. Its far from it. Nigeria & this administration are 2 different things. Nigeria is bigger than any administration past, present or future. Govts will come&go, but Nigeria will remain. Focus more on d people not d govt then u can now start talking of loving Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
SweetJoystick:

STFU
is there no longer freedom of speech in Nigeria cause someone criticised buhari? If u don't agree with what d dude said, counter it with ur own facts
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by rejoice4eva(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
sarrki:

stop deceiving yourself sir. You've not seen anything
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by eaglejay13(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
sarrki:

I don't want to wake up from this dream
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by lexy2014: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
sarrki:
President Muhammadu Buhari is to rejig the country’s security system, House of Representatives Speaker Yakubu Dogara said yesterday.

“The President has taken enough steps and told us what he is doing, especially the reorganisation that he plans to put in place to ensure that this doesn’t happen again,” the speaker said after a meeting with the President at the Aso Villa. With him was Senate President Bukola Saraki.

Dogara said President Buhari had already taken enough steps to arrest the deteriorating security situation in parts of the country, adding that he was open to adopting the National Assembly’s measures aimed at addressing the worrisome security situation.

He said: “Today, I and President of the Senate, Dr Bukola Saraki, met with President Muhammadu Buhari over the Plateau violence.

“We requested for the meeting in order to hear from the President the steps and measures he is taking to end the orgy of killings and violence not only on the Plateau but in other parts of the country.

“The President briefed us on what he saw firsthand when he visited Plateau State on Tuesday and the measures he is putting in place to forestall recurrence.

“We also used the opportunity to advise the President on other measures and actions that will help bring lasting peace in our country in accordance with the resolutions passed at the joint emergency closed-door session of the National Assembly held some weeks ago.

“These are very sober moments for all us. In a situation where people, in hundreds continue to be killed, we can no longer tolerate this kind of situation as a government.

“We call on all relevant government agencies to quickly provide emergency relief services to people in the affected areas.

“The House of Representatives and indeed the National Assembly will continue to work towards providing all necessary legislative backing to the security agencies, more especially funding needed to reform and equip our armed forces to tackle the prevailing security challenges confronting us as a nation.

“I am also restating my earlier call for a total reform and overhaul of our internal security architecture which has failed to address the spate of insecurity in the land.”

Saraki told reporters that they met on how to forestall a repeat of mass killings.

“We met with the President to commiserate with him and get a briefing from him. Part of the briefing, he explained how steps are being taken to forestall reoccurrence and restore sanity because this is a great concern to him and to us also.

“To see what can be done with NEMA and security agencies, we will all work towards it. Nobody is happy with it and we will all come together to ensure that we restore sanity.

“Our general appeal at the end of the day is that we all live together in peace and harmony and we will continue to do our best to see that this kind of thing does not happen again.”

Dogara added: “These are very sober moments for all of us in a situation where people in hundreds have continued to be killed… we can no longer tolerate this kind of situation as a government.

“Whatever it is we must not lose the fight against violence because we can’t lose that fight and still keep our civilisation.

“If you go to the Northeast, you can see the level of devastation caused by Boko Haram. Everything resembling progress from schools to hospitals to government institutions, everything has been pulled down. And we don’t want a replication of this all over the country.

“The President has taken enough steps; these are security issues, they are not matters that you can discuss but he has told us what he is doing, the reorganisation that he plans to put in place to ensure that this doesn’t happen.

“My advice to our people not just Plateau State, Benue, Zamfara, Taraba virtually some communities faced with this situation especially in the North, I think the issue of securing our communities, living in peace must be taken as a project. It’s something each and everyone of us must invest in – whether as traditional rulers, as community leaders, councillors, chairmen, all strata of society must invest in peace building. That is the only way we can live in a secure community and ensure that we progress as a country.” Dogara said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-to-shake-up-security/

sacking d security chiefs is motion without movement, activity without productivity. U don't need all this ceremony&grammar 2 do d right thing. Doing d right thing isn't in buharis nature despite d Mr. Integrity hype
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by mabea: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
sarrki:

Mr man you were only supporting the man blindly. This man is privy to this killings, even if he steps down the killings will still continue beacause there is a secret agenda by some powerful northern elites aided by the security set-up in the country.
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by beegodson: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
this is a positive move by the President... those people knew what they signed up for but failed to swing into action, i think this will make the new comers will sit up and realize taking up a job like this is not a joke.
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by sarrki(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
mabea:
Mr man you were only supporting the man blindly. This man is privy to this killings, even if he steps down the killings will still continue beacause there is a secret agenda by some powerful northern elites aided by the security set-up in the country.

Seriously know leader will want the citizens killed

Not taking action is what’s I blame him for
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by mabea: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
sarrki:

Seriously know leader will want the citizens killed

Not taking action is what’s I blame him for
That's only on paper. Besides what does the non action suggest to you? Maybe you only knew about buhari when he became the president.
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by double0seven(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
He will sack
I'm not holding my breath at all
I wil believe this when I see it happen
Re: President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation by ScotMisile: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
sarrki:

Your apology is also coming late.... After many had lost lives and livelihood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Police Fire Teargas, Shoot At Saraki, Dogara, Ben Bruce, Others At INE / Peter Obi Democratized Of Poverty In Anambra - Soludo. / A Call For Ibos To Build World Class City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.