Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Estimated Billing: You’re Fraudsters, Reps Accuse Discos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Estimated Billing: You’re Fraudsters, Reps Accuse Discos (13065 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President / Reps Accuse AGF Malami Of ‘receiving’ Funds From Recovered Loot / NERC Stops Estimated Billing By Discos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estimated Billing: You’re Fraudsters, Reps Accuse Discos by loganx: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Do you know that Ikeja disco currently average 7 billion naira monthly on revenue without providing electricity?

1 Like

Re: Estimated Billing: You’re Fraudsters, Reps Accuse Discos by brojoshua: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Fraudsters calling fraudsters fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Estimated Billing: You’re Fraudsters, Reps Accuse Discos by erico2k2(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
loganx:
Do you know that Ikeja disco currently average 7 billion naira monthly on revenue without providing electricity?
E go soon end, cos now some people are even tired of PHCN they just fue their Gen for 3 hours daily and learn to live with it.they are at work or biz all day.In my hood in 9ja, I was told they are putting pre paid mters by themselves now cos no one in some axis is paying anything to them and they need pay workers.

1 Like

Re: Estimated Billing: You’re Fraudsters, Reps Accuse Discos by erico2k2(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
ccruns:
I never knew that someone or some people are just as dismayed as myself over the issue of estimated billing. Indeed, the greaest fraud in Nigeria today is the extortion by DISCOS in the name of estimation of billings.
That simply explain why we have never improved in Power generation capacity.
Thanks to God that our honourable members have identify seriously with us on this suffering and smiling dilemma.
Oh yes that's the simple reason, I kept telling people privatization of that sector was the best thing that ever happened as the coys would need to make money or lose their investment. The only reason they are surviving is cos they collect money without supplying power. Once we get pre paid then no light no pay lets see if they don't upgrade like the telecoms companies.

1 Like

Re: Estimated Billing: You’re Fraudsters, Reps Accuse Discos by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
freeze001:

After the paltry sum in fines, it is not refunded to the citizens that the DISCOS stole from in the first place so there's still no justice. End users/electricity customers are left cheated still. Besides is that really a fine or bribe for them to close their eyes?

Injustice everywhere...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018 Electoral Bill: Can The National Assembly Override The President Assent? / LG Polls: We Are Not Sure Of Winning Any Council In Lagos – PDP / 2022 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.