Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Advice Me To Choose A Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice Me To Choose A Car (1121 Views)

Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. / Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million / Benz Wahala. Advice Me Before Village People Rejoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me To Choose A Car by civilserva: 3:56am On Jun 28, 2018
Hello
I need advice on Nigeria used car to buy. I have in mind Honda pilot 04 - 06, Hyundai Tucson o5- 08, Rav4 03-05. I want to buy Nigeria used of any of these vehicles. Which among them is less troublesome when purchased as Nigeria used.

Your input is appreciated.
Re: Advice Me To Choose A Car by nurey(m): 5:32am On Jun 28, 2018
civilserva:
Hello
I need advice on Nigeria used car to buy. I have in mind Honda pilot 04 - 06, Hyundai Tucson o5- 08, Rav4 03-05. I want to buy Nigeria used of any of these vehicles. Which among them is less troublesome when purchased as Nigeria used.

they are all very good vehicles.

The less troublesome one would be a well maintained vehicle out of your choice, if you buy a poorly maintained one, be ready to spend heavily on it, also do all checks and take a qualified technician to help ascertain vehicle condition.

also the Rav 4 and tuscan have a 4 cylinder engine which will have a good fuel economy than the V6 pilot though the pilot has more cargo space and 3rd row seating for addition passengers (7 seater)
Re: Advice Me To Choose A Car by diportivo: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2018
nurey:

they are all very good vehicles.

The less troublesome one would be a well maintained vehicle out of your choice, if you buy a poorly maintained one, be ready to spend heavily on it, also do all checks and take a qualified technician to help ascertain vehicle condition.

also the Rav 4 and tuscan have a 4 cylinder engine which will have a good fuel economy than the V6 pilot though the pilot has more cargo space and 3rd row seating for addition passengers (7 seater)

well said

altho the Tucson can also be a V6

most American spec I've seen around are V6 engines
Re: Advice Me To Choose A Car by civilserva: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Thank you all my good people in Car talk section for your input. I really appreciated your comments. I am considering Pilot because of space. I think it is suitable for family use.
Re: Advice Me To Choose A Car by TPound(m): 6:29am On Jun 29, 2018
civilserva:
Thank you all my good people in Car talk section for your input. I really appreciated your comments. I am considering Pilot because of space. I think it is suitable for family use.

Can you whatsapp me on 08029898808 sir... Thank you
Re: Advice Me To Choose A Car by Silvawazza(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2018
civilserva:
Good Deal here. Honda Pilot 05 (toks)
Asking Price 2.3m(negotiable)
Call/Whatsapp: 08029-85-0008

Re: Advice Me To Choose A Car by tahoe(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2018
civilserva:
Hello

I have a toks 2007 Ford Escape that should be within your budget WhatsApp 07082219278 if you are interested

(1) (Reply)

See The High Tech Device Now Used To Steal Expensive Cars: No Key Required. / My Toyota Camry Car 2005 Aircond Cold Only When On Speed,but / Watch:Mercedes G-Class Defies Gravity,Cruises Along 331-Feet Tall Inclined Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.