Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million (3768 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by Pweety3333(f): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Guys what's your view about Nigeria used cars and Toks
I am planning on getting a car but sceptical about buying Nigeria used
And with my budget of 1.5 too
As I was told by someone that it always has issues
Reason the seller are selling it
Your view will be much appreciated ����.
Have been seeing 2009 Toyota Corolla Nigeria used for 1.5 too
But just scared of Naija used cars
Please advice a sister
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by melviniyke2002(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pweety3333:
Please advice a sister
add abt 200-300k buy matrix toks....since u nah lady....

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by kestine(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
Op.. If u wanna buy Nigerian used car.. I will advice you to buy hand to hand from lekki.. Ikeja.. Ajah.. V. I...etc... No go buy from badagry... Okoko...oyingbo.... Ebutemetta... Etc... But if you want toks den go Berger... U go see good car for 1.5.. But I will suggest Camry big daddy 2003 to 2005 model u can get they for or around 1.5

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by Pweety3333(f): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
melviniyke2002:
add abt 200-300k buy matrix toks....since u nah lady....
Hmmmmm
Thanks bro
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by Pweety3333(f): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
kestine:
Op.. If u wanna buy Nigerian used car.. I will advice you to buy hand to hand from lekki.. Ikeja.. Ajah.. V. I...etc... No go buy from badagry... Okoko...oyingbo.... Ebutemetta... Etc... But if you want toks den go Berger... U go see good car for 1.5.. But I will suggest Camry big daddy 2003 to 2005 model u can get they for or around 1.5
Which area in berger please
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by Pweety3333(f): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
kestine:
Ok thank you
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by kestine(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pweety3333:

Berger is the headquarer for car sales in Nigeria.. Where is ur location... To be able to direct u to Berger
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pweety3333:

dont go to Berger search online go to social platforms like jiji/nairaland here search for a car and if you see sumtin you like talk to the owner via phone call then chat him/her up for the VIN to know the history of the vehicle you are buying then you can take a professional to ascertain the authenticity of the vehicle as well as the custom paper besides you could be lucky to see a direct owner in the mainland/island that wants to sell their car off but na baranda full Berger though they are many genuine sellers also.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by TRADELYN: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5167845/n1200000-less-tokunbo-cars

Amdman can help you with a reliable tokunbo car. See link above.

Pweety3333:
Please advice a sister

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by Pweety3333(f): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
kestine:

Berger is the headquarer for car sales in Nigeria.. Where is ur location... To be able to direct u to Berger
Ketu
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by timifakay(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pweety3333:
Please advice a sister

oladipuposadeeq:
dont go to Berger search online go to social platforms like jiji/nairaland here search for a car and if you see sumtin you like talk to the owner via phone call then chat him/her up for the VIN to know the history of the vehicle you are buying then you can take a professional to ascertain the authenticity of the vehicle as well as the custom paper besides you could be lucky to see a direct owner in the mainland/island that wants to sell their car off but na baranda full Berger though they are many genuine sellers also.

The above poster has said it all...
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by Pweety3333(f): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
Thanks alot
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by RealEzee(m): 12:07am On Jul 15, 2020
With 1.5 u should get a Tokunbo na y Naija used? Honda and Toyota dey
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by adesanyadotun: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2020
If you are a lady, I recommend Toyota corolla 05 for sedan and Rav 4, 05/06 for SUV.
My wife has used two rounds of Rav 4 and non gave any single engine and wiring issues. We sell off after 2/3 years and the new owner will still enjoy.
Just take your time, you'll see good cars and don't fall into wrong hands. Please don't go to Bergar, you'll be confused. My simple advice.
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by rashyfx: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2020
I just got a very sound Toyota Yaris 2008 hatchback toks from copart with less than 1.5m . Although exchange rate was 360/$ then . Even with the current exchange rate you should be able to get something like that still within your budget...

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by Pweety3333(f): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2020
RealEzee:
With 1.5 u should get a Tokunbo na y Naija used?
Honda and Toyota dey
Am not seeing any for Toyota
Prices starts from 1.9
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by Pweety3333(f): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2020
adesanyadotun:
If you are a lady, I recommend Toyota corolla 05 for sedan and Rav 4, 05/06 for SUV.
My wife has used two rounds of Rav 4 and non gave any single engine and wiring issues. We sell off after 2/3 years and the new owner will still enjoy.
Just take your time, you'll see good cars and don't fall into wrong hands. Please don't go to Bergar, you'll be confused. My simple advice.
Thanks alot bro
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by Pweety3333(f): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2020
rashyfx:
I just got a very sound Toyota Yaris 2008 hatchback toks from copart with less than 1.5m . Although exchange rate was 360/$ then . Even with the current exchange rate you should be able to get something like that still within your budget...
I think the dollar price has increased the price
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by RealEzee(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2020
Pweety3333:

Am not seeing any for Toyota
Prices starts from 1.9
you can find some Toks corolla 2003/05 for 1.5/1.6 at times, I've seen Camry 03/05 around 1.5 too
Other notable mentions may include VW, look well well smiley

Naija used cars na like 50/50 for ur mind to b at rest, but if u want to invest much in tuning it to ur taste I bliv u can spend da much tho, personally I'd go for a Honda Civic Naija used n tune to my taste, if I'm ur position tho smiley, or jejeli import.
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by Billiebaba(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2020
Madame, my advice is whatever you settle for either Nigerian used or toks, pls go with a competent tech, to help you check the car thoroughly, because if you buy lemon mechanic go chop you well well. Speaking from experience as an auto tech

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by harrisonsbible: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2020
Pweety3333:
Please advice a sister
I have a 2004 Camry for 1.5m..send me a whatsaap message for pics..toks 08134544374
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by Pweety3333(f): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
harrisonsbible:
I have a 2004 Camry for 1.5m..send me a whatsaap message for pics..toks 08134544374
Toks?
Please send pictures here
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by FONAF: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
rashyfx:
please put me through the process of getting a car through copart.
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by melviniyke2002(m): 3:44am On Jul 20, 2020
harrisonsbible:
send pics here,guy man no respond again....
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by FirstSon01: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
You don't need to go to berger they'll cheat you. I can help you get a good car at that price online but you'll have to go with a competent mech to check it out for you before paying and taking away.
What's your location BTW??
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by Pweety3333(f): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
FirstSon01:
You don't need to go to berger they'll cheat you. I can help you get a good car at that price online but you'll have to go with a competent mech to check it out for you before paying and taking away.
What's your location BTW??
Naija used?
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by FirstSon01: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Pweety3333:

Naija used?

Yes, but to get a tokunbo car at that price will be a bit hard 'cause the dealer may bring a Nigerian used car and remove plate number to claim toks or the told car might be an auctioned car that was badly accidented. Also depends on the kind of car you want.
Is it an SUV, saloon or small sized car?
And what brand also??
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by Pweety3333(f): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
FirstSon01:

Yes, but to get a tokunbo car at that price will be a bit hard 'cause the dealer may bring a Nigerian used car and remove plate number to claim toks or the told car might be an auctioned car that was badly accidented. Also depends on the kind of car you want.
Is it an SUV, saloon or small sized car?
And what brand also??

A small sized car
Like 2007 Corolla or 2009 Corolla
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by FirstSon01: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pweety3333:

A small sized car

Alright on it Ma wink
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by FirstSon01: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pweety3333:

A small sized car

Ma'am message me on Whatsapp 08125000151 for pictures I've seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by oneman2k7: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
Get 2004 to 2005 Pontiac Vibe. thanks me later
Re: Please Advice Me On The Car To Get With 1.5 Million by oblo(m): 6:05am On Jul 23, 2020
Pweety3333:
Please advice a sister

Can you up your budget to 1.95? You would get this 07 corolla for that. Personally for me except a naija used car is in pristine condition or pre certified would I spend 1.5m on it. I would rather save up or cut a deal for a toks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hyundai Accent 1.4liter AC Compressor Issues / Verified Uber / Bolt Drivers Available / Land Rover (lr3),honda Accord(evil Spirit)and Mercedes Benz Cls 500(used).advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.