Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

"Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect (34755 Views)

I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim / Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House / "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Ebread1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
9ja n their stories,don't no,which 1 is lie or true.
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Billygee2u: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Emmybweb9:
A laundry firm operator, Emeka Chukwuemeka, has revealed how a pastor gave him human blood to drink in order to become a millionaire. .

According to Newtelegraph, Chukwuemeka was arrested by SARS operatives after his neighbors got tired of the stench from his shop on Sunday, at Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos,

While speaking to newsmen, Emeka said: “I was in my shop, working one fateful day when my friend, Pastor Johnson, came to me. He said that he noticed I had been working as a drycleaner for long, but had made little or no money. .

That was how the conversation started. The pastor told me that there were young boys, not up to my age, who made it through the work they did, but also with the support of rituals. He said that I should face reality.

The pastor promised to assist me to overcome all my challenges. He asked me to get N5,000 ready. I rallied round and got the money for him. I didn’t know that what he was going to give me was human blood. .

He instructed me to drink the blood for three days, after which I would stop, and then wait for the result. I took it twice, I couldn’t continue. I couldn’t bear the stench of the blood. .

But nothing changed in my business after I drank the blood twice. I was planning to dispose the blood when some neighbours started complaining of the stench. This led to my arrest.

Immediately I was arrested, the pastor’s phone line stopped going through.” The state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Imohimi Edgal, said the suspect would be charged to court, while the fleeing pastor would be arrested.

https://wakabobo.com/pastor-gave-me-human-blood-to-drink-suspect/

the story sound fake and fabricated. It's another way to tarnish the image of Christianity.
the gate of hell shall never prevail against the Church of the living God.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by tiredoflife(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
If u wan do ritual do if u no wan do no do
U drink blood for two days come stop
No be three days dem tell u
Why u start wetin u no fit finish
angry angry
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by semyman: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Most pastors are behind the unprecedented rise in ritual killings in the land
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Ayatullah(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Emeka! Emeka! Emeka the vampire! You sure say na only blood you keep for your shop we dey smell?
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by sabi99(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Jesus have mercy on us Virgin Mary help us
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by frozen70(f): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Emmybweb9:
A laundry firm operator, Emeka Chukwuemeka, has revealed how a pastor gave him human blood to drink in order to become a millionaire. .

According to Newtelegraph, Chukwuemeka was arrested by SARS operatives after his neighbors got tired of the stench from his shop on Sunday, at Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos,

While speaking to newsmen, Emeka said: “I was in my shop, working one fateful day when my friend, Pastor Johnson, came to me. He said that he noticed I had been working as a drycleaner for long, but had made little or no money. .

That was how the conversation started. The pastor told me that there were young boys, not up to my age, who made it through the work they did, but also with the support of rituals. He said that I should face reality.

The pastor promised to assist me to overcome all my challenges. He asked me to get N5,000 ready. I rallied round and got the money for him. I didn’t know that what he was going to give me was human blood. .

He instructed me to drink the blood for three days, after which I would stop, and then wait for the result. I took it twice, I couldn’t continue. I couldn’t bear the stench of the blood. .

But nothing changed in my business after I drank the blood twice. I was planning to dispose the blood when some neighbours started complaining of the stench. This led to my arrest.

Immediately I was arrested, the pastor’s phone line stopped going through.” The state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Imohimi Edgal, said the suspect would be charged to court, while the fleeing pastor would be arrested.

Poorverty has made our youth to loose their sense of belonging, at least he wasn't a lazy youth just that the said pastor played smart on him.
The pastor will be caught he is running to no where.
The suspect might be free because he was luied.
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by jeffoe(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
So people still believe in blood "ritual" money in this 21st century embarassed. The guy would probably have been infected with some disease. Or may even die from mixing wrong blood type.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by enemyofprogress: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
mytime24:
Endtime pastor undecided
Igbo pastor
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by paramakina202: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
The fake pastor just scammed him 5k.
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by mytime24(f): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Igbo pastor
trouble maker angry
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by derrydinny: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
this proves that a lot of igbo businessmen are ritualists and criminals, wicked and cruel set of frustrated humans, argue with your ancestors
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by pweshboi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Folashade2016:
"Added rituals to their work " and you still didn't know what he meant until you deank blood twice.

Emeka bring your head make I slap sense enter your head.

Someone please help me with Odunlade slap meme.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by enemyofprogress: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
mytime24:
trouble maker angry
is that your final answer
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Folashade2016(f): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=pweshboi post=68903758][/quote] Thanks very much dear.
Smiles.
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by pweshboi(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Folashade2016:

Thanks very much dear.

Smiles.
You're welcome smiley
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Almaiga: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is why I can never trust any rich Igbo man. Majority of them got their wealth through Rituals.

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by lordpiro2018: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
shocked
9japarrot:
Is it their blood the poor guy drank? If not what are they holding him for na..

Rubbish...
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Jerry1991(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
I doubt]Tell that to the marines .

You guys killed someone.[/b][/quote]
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Almunjid(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
Jesus Christ of Nigeria... Sorry... Nazareth!
Pastor Gave You Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire?

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by mytime24(f): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:
is that your final answer
yup
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Follygunners: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
jegz25:
By their names...

You shall sabi dem dem... grin
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Jayjay84: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
End time pastor grin
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by yeman1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
I can't close my mouth I can't close my mouth
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by Fourwinds: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
9japarrot:
Is it their blood the poor guy drank? If not what are they holding him for na..

Rubbish...

Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by sewuun(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
See them yeye ipob na pastor Una dey blame now cuz na your Igbo brother if it was to be Yoruba now them go don full everywhere with Afonja Ogun state people. Awon occultic people. Dem like blood money Die
Re: "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect by arnold123: 2:07am On Jun 29, 2018
Emmybweb9:

does blood smell?, why do people like posting nonesense just to gain attention? Na wa o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) / Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism / SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.