Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Abandons Christianity Converts To Islam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Abandons Christianity Converts To Islam (557 Views)

Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church / Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Abandons Christianity Converts To Islam by overambitious: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2018
Dailytatafo.com

Controversial journalist Kemi has announced her conversion from Christianity to Islam

Kemi took to her instagram to post her before and after pictures. She wrote

I'm converting to #Islam soon. My grandma died at 102yo. She'll be proud of me. I stayed with her 3 years from 10-13yo cos my school was closer to her house. We prayed 5 times daily instead of once a week with EVIL PEOPLE, celebrated lots of different #Eid and #Ramadan parties. Islam is where I can find PEACE and it's the religion of peace. ��. SWIPE � to see memories of my dad's beloved mom. She gave birth to a genius. #hnnkemi #hnnreligion

I hope u people realize I went to a Catholic church all my life and Catholic school while I was living with my grandma. I went to mass March 12th 2017 till my life changed when I was dragged out of my home March 14th 2017 by armed police on orders of the IGP on behalf of a pastor. The #ptsd I have been battling has been ignored by everyone. I'm done with Christianity. It has brought me turmoil. Anyone who has islamophobia should unfollow me please. Nothing is forever. Islam is the peace I need. THE END!

Source>>> http://dailytatafo.com/kemi-olunloyo-abandons-christianity-converts-to-islam/

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Abandons Christianity Converts To Islam by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2018
angry

Is this not someone that said she's given her life to Christ month back? If true, let her join them. We don't need unstable people in God's kingdom
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Abandons Christianity Converts To Islam by thorpido(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2018
She made the announcement or just posted pictures?
Op,your name na overambitious aka oversabi.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Abandons Christianity Converts To Islam by divineneed: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2018
This woman needs mental attention
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Abandons Christianity Converts To Islam by MDsambo: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2018
She is confused...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Abandons Christianity Converts To Islam by Movic1(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Converting to Islam isn't the problem. Buh people like this kemi with mental illness converting is the wahala. With her unpredictable and unstable behavior, she will use two weeks in Islam and come out to tell people that Islam is not the way, which will now cause religious yab among the public ..
Well religion to me is choice be it islam, Christianity etc. I'm not a Religious Fanatic
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Abandons Christianity Converts To Islam by stayingfocused: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2018
Hehehehe the thing weak me too

thorpido:
She made the announcement or just posted pictures?
Op,your name na overambitious aka oversabi.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Abandons Christianity Converts To Islam by overambitious: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2018
See her in the comment section

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Abandons Christianity Converts To Islam by jeruzi(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
So you knew you were a Christian when you were hitting on the pastor with your posts and aligations, and wanted to scatter the flock of God. You didn't shut up until he hit you back.
Now you are trying to put your backsliding on him.
You didn't know as a Christian you shouldn't do what you did.

Or some muslims have promised to give you money if you convert.
Return to your first love. Jesus Christ still loves you.

(1) (Reply)

How Social Media Made Her $900 Million - America’s Youngest Selfmade Billionaire / Angry Mob Slaughter About 300 Crocodiles In Revenge Killing / Women Should Be Blamed For The Baby Mama Trend- Peju Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.