Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters (18706 Views)

According To Google, Nigeria Is Dangerous Country... (PICTURES) / Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World / Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
where is Egypt ranked? abi dem want do partia

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by pocohantas(f): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
FluidQueen:
But they're not wrong sha. gringrin

Soon, we'd be endangered species. cheesy

Maybe the list was made by a bitter feminist lipsrsealed
But how did America make the list? With laws that are very favourable to women. How?
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
FluidQueen:
But they're not wrong sha. gringrin

Soon, we'd be endangered species. cheesy
but even the U. S. is among the list so what are u wineing about tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by OboOlora(f): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Only women??.....abeg naija na dangerous place to live for everybody oo
I swear, even snakes!!!

Cos the way Lala and em family de chop snake, dem de run comot Naija sef

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by FluidQueen(f): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
calddon:
Endangered species ke?
Women that are 4 times the population of men in Nigeria
Its their fellow women that made the country dangerous for them lipsrsealed

But on a serious note, the report is true. So many rape cases go unreported. Girls being traumatized from early on. . . Very sad.
on the contrary, members of your genders are the populated ones.

Fallacious statements like this are what men use to massage their bruised ego. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by drezzyx(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
See title are we just Good for nothing if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by FluidQueen(f): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Maybe the list was made by a bitter feminist lipsrsealed
But how did America make the list? With laws that are very favourable to women. How?
I honestly have no idea. lipsrsealed

I'm shocked, even. shockedshocked
Maybe a mishap somewhere.
America has always been the dream of females in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
Folashade2016:
I have been saying it all this while and some boys will think I am been too harsh on the opposite sex.
The rate at which they abuse females in this part of the world is very worrisome..
They abuse, maltreat, rape, molest, beat, batter etc. God will save us from this specie of hono sapiens.

check my SIGNATURE shaaa.
the u.s. is among them dear, it has nothing to do with homo sapiens

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by Psoul(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Almunjid:

If the beast catch u, my hand no dey 0Oo

And why are u calling that wicked animal a beast. If he handles u, my hands no dey ooo. Learn to respect our elders ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by Just2endowed2(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
samtee37:
Seconded.
With this high rate at which the females are been raped and all this underage marriage that is been practiced by some sect, which might caused the girl a permanent emotional trauma.

angry
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by Bossontop(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
OboOlora:

I swear, even snakes!!!

Cos the way Lala and em family de chop snake, dem de run comot Naija sef
Ayam telling my dear everything for naija na endangered species

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Folashade2016:
I have been saying it all this while and some boys will think I am been too harsh on the opposite sex.
The rate at which they abuse females in this part of the world is very worrisome..
They abuse, maltreat, rape, molest, beat, batter etc. God will save us from this specie of hono sapiens.

check my SIGNATURE shaaa.

it is indeed, Nigeria is not safe, if you notice the game plan for everyone is to ensure they have their kids outside the country so their kids have better chances, Imagine my child having to survive in this crazy nation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by Studentvillage1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Should be the most dangerous. Police kills. Bandits kill too. No one is safe.

Don't sit this year out waiting for admission through jamb. Try other guaranteed options like IJMB and Jupeb. These programs will give you the opportunity to gain secure admission into the University of your choice ( 200level)

What makes it better than Jamb.
*Result doesn't expire

*Can be used for more than 2 institutions

*Result is Equivalent to ND

* Competition for Admission isn't as much as Jamb

*Students would be lectured intensively on 3 subjects relating to their university course

* Admission is into 200level

For more info visit www.sva.com.ng

Call - 08023201628

Whatsapp - 08094214558
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
There is no need to wait for white people to tell us what we all know already. Nigeria is a failed country in all regards.

Ofcourse, if you've succeeded in stealing the nation's monies and have a house in Lekki or Abuja, you won't agree the nation has failed.

With this many poor people, killings and high crime will be the watch word. My advice to the poor is to target their anger at the rich. They are the cause of your misery. They stole your share of our country's wealth and that is why they are rich and you are poor.

Stop killing Nigerians that are poorer than you. Target those in Abuja and Lekki, because their wealth was stolen from you which is why you are poor.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by calddon(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
FluidQueen:
on the contrary, members of your genders are the populated ones.

Fallacious statements like this are what men use to massage their bruised ego. grin

How come lots of females remain single and u c 2 or 3 hustling for a single dude trekking from berger to Ajah?
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by israelmao(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Just overtaken India as the world most poorest nation with 80million population living below poverty line and with six people getting poorer in every minute according to recent report.It is now seen as the world most dangerous place for women courtesy of the added burden by the current government.I don't need anyone to tell me what to do with my PVC come 2019 election as a sane mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
We don't need your ranking to tell us, this country has always been and is still dangerous to every one of it's citizens.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by Litmus: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Such lies perpetrated on Nigeria, what a pity. And, of course, those that claim they are Nigerians help facilitate these lies either on social media platforms or in wanting to score cheap points against a government not of their color.

Nigerians abroad, especially those married to foreigners, are the chief architects of spreading bad news about Nigeria. They owe Nigerians at home a great deal. Not all the Remittances sent home, which ranks diaspora Nigerians among the top in the world, will make up for the damage being done.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by xcolanto(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
Thanks to buhari whom under his watch more Christian girls have been abducted and married off to Muslim fanatic's without proper intervention from the authorities. In most cases the police are handicapped because it Has to do with some top Islamic figure holding these girls hostage.

Let's also not forget dapachi girls kidnapped by boko and the Christian girl left by buhari regime in the negotiations to have them back safely.

The north keeps dragging Nigeria backwards from rapes and forceful Christian conversions in idp camps to high rate of poverty and now women endangerment.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by lawlhee: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Sai Barbarian....!!!
All hail the Beast of Daura....!!
Anything Evil is Possible with TerroristBubu...!!

I don't know why you people are blaming the President. Is he the one who made the local laws of the land. all these problem stem up from culture and he's not the one who instituted them. Haba!
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by speedyGonzales: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
Stupid feminist agenda...

Nigeria is dangerous for everybody...
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by ibkayee(f): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
Litmus:
Such lies perpetrated on Nigeria, what a pity. And, of course, those that claim they are Nigerians help facilitate these lies either on social media platforms or in wanting to score cheap points against a government not of their color.

Nigerians abroad, especially those married to foreigners, are the chief architects of spreading bad news about Nigeria. They owe Nigerians at home a great deal. Not all the Remittances sent home, which ranks diaspora Nigerians among the top in the world, will make up for the damage being done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by FluidQueen(f): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
calddon:

How come lots of females remain single and u c 2 or 3 hustling for a single dude trekking from berger to Ajah?
grin
priorities, I guess?

Probably because Lots of men remain single too.
The difference is societal conditioning doesn't pressurize men to be married, it's not the case for females.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by peacengine(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
So many idiots commenting. Believe every stats given, blacks will never stop displaying low IQ
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by jrusky(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Buhari+apc+muslins+herdsmen+MURIC or MADRIC see your lives Wetin remain nah? Since 2015 Nigeria maintain constant appearance and rank with the first Ten of every horrible things among all nations. Buhari Tinubu Amaechi see your lives. We will jail you all its a matter of time you will all rotten in jail.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by aniblue(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
This apc led govt self,
everyday they're breaking bad records for the country,
we were battling with killings, povverty rate took over country by 6 ppl becoming poor by the minutes, as if this one is not enough, na this one come join,
who knows the next record they're about to break before the week runs out,
God plss have mercy on Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Almunjid:

If the beast catch u, my hand no dey 0Oo

Twale baba.....!! Thanks
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by sanpipita(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Not surprised here, that's how I been arguing with some morons who keep on normalizing sexual harassment in other thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by pocohantas(f): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
ibkayee:

What exactly is his point?
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by extendedtrends: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Too Much Money!! Floyd Mayweather Buys $18 Million Diamond Billionaire Wristwatch [Watch Video]
https://www.nairaland.com/4587770/too-much-money-floyd-mayweather
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by breakeven: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
This survey is not correct. We are no one
Re: Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters by cococandy(f): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Where’s the lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And The Stalemate In Lagos East Senatorial District / Court Okays Request To Begin Suit Seeking Okorocha’s Trial / Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.