Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos (25893 Views)

Trailer Crushes Three People To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class / TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by IamPopular(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So at 14 years of age you haven't perfected the act of crossing a road? Back then in primary school around 1978, I lived at isheri while my school was at liasu road. Anybody familiar with Lagos will have to realise you have to cross that deadly express at isheri before getting to council bus stop. Me and my squad so much perfected it we could cross that road blind folded. During weekends , we retire to the middle of that express to sell groceries. Nothing happened to us, we never died. Its a pity and I feel so sad this generation of kids are weak hearted, over pampered and feeble not to even know how to cross a road properly at the ripe age of 14.

RIP
.. If seriously u were born around 1970's and you sound like this,u were qood @ crossinq but u are worst @ sayinq sensible thinqs,dont u ve any iota of feelinqs or do you just have interest in spittinq rubbish... This is 21st century brooss abeq,i mean i dey beq u wise up...
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Walexybobo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Police vs meat seller (awon omo alapata), 8yo girl was rape and the crushed of a school girl and the rest news no kari all in ibadan within a day. abegi is ibadan under nigeria too?
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by spaggyy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So at 14 years of age you haven't perfected the act of crossing a road? Back then in primary school around 1978, I lived at isheri while my school was at liasu road. Anybody familiar with Lagos will have to realise you have to cross that deadly express at isheri before getting to council bus stop. Me and my squad so much perfected it we could cross that road blind folded. During weekends , we retire to the middle of that express to sell groceries. Nothing happened to us, we never died. Its a pity and I feel so sad this generation of kids are weak hearted, over pampered and feeble not to even know how to cross a road properly at the ripe age of 14.

RIP

Permit me to ask, do you think there ought to be a pedestrian bridge available on the road for pedestrians or not?
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by SirToby(m): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

RIP
I pray such evil befalls you so you would know how it feels
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by kalu61(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

RIP
Just to impress you acclaim NL yeyebrity you sounded like an 11 years old.

you think you are brave and smart
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by nkelvin(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
rip
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by delishpot: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
kalu61:
Just to impress you acclaim NL yeyebrity you sounded like an 11 years old.

you think you are brave and smart

Hahaha he was crossing road like a pro in 1978 but can not make mature comment in 2018. LOL reverse aging in action.
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by kalu61(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
delishpot:

Hahaha he was crossing road like a pro in 1978 but can not make mature comment in 2018. LOL reverse aging in action.
l tire. I would have loved to ask him how many cars were in Lagos then and if no student died of car accident.
Our prayer is that misfortune shouldn't come to us. How sure are we of the kid was in her right state mind. We all forget yourselves one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by bettyLad(f): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

RIP
1978 you mean ?? how old are you sir cos you are sure older than my father . I'm know the area you are talking about ,I onced stayed in idimu
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by tunjijones(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

RIP

U are gradually turning to a demon... And it seems u dnt knw...
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by DaRuud(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
So for your mind , you be expert road crosser , fool

ChiefAzubuike:

RIP
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Vetidarl12: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
OYO again? Abeg na Karma's visitation??
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Jimmy231: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

RIP
as old as you are see how you think. Must you talk
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by akigbemaru: 1:11am On Jun 29, 2018
CastedDude:
A 14-year-old JSS 1 student has been crushed to death by a truck in Ibadan area of Oyo state. According to reports, the student was knocked down by the truck driver while trying to cross the road as the pupil was crushed to death in the process. The accident and the pupil's untimely death was said to have caused tension in the area.

Just last month, a driver of Oyo State-owned mass transit bus killed a secondary school pupil in Ibadan. The accident, which attracted other pupils, resulted in a mob attack on the bus, popularly called Ajumose.

People vandalized the vehicle by smashing the windscreen and side mirror.

The mob attacked the driver, a middle-aged man, who was injured.

The driver was said to have also injured pupils.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/14-year-old-jss-student-crushed-to-death-to-by-truck-in-ibadan-graphic-photos.html

Credit; Splash FM
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by newslifeop: 1:14am On Jun 29, 2018
hmmm
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by oasis10: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Hmmmm! if it was in some Asia countries, if you kill a student, is life imprisonment or death, they don't play with the life of students there, they guard them so well because they say they are the future of the country, even if you are the parents they don't care, just don't mess with their students, RIP Dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / The Conception And Construction Of The Third Mainland Bridge (Videos & Photos) / Photos: Car Falls Into Gutter At Dopemu Bus Stop Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.