Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) (39421 Views)

Erica Makes It To Xvideos, Nigerians React (photo) / Davido Climbs From No. 37 To No. 28 On American Billboard Charts / Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by pafo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Onliie:
Stupid people, you only enter date of birth and the computer software output the age

That's the problem! He shouldn't be 28 nyet; at least not until october!
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Kalaba(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
grin
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Yea ure right it is computerized.

But two things are involved. If the TVC was done in 2010 then it means it's has been altered. But if it was done this year then it's correct.

It was issued on May 31st 2018.

Check the marked part of the attached pix below.

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yewandequeen:
That card has been falsified.

That voters card was done in 2010. If he was born in 1990 then he is 28. But if he was 28 when he did the card then he should be 38 now.

Point being the age and the DOB don't tally except if the TVC was done this year.

Please where did you see your own 2010 from? Go back to the picture and see clearly that the card was issued in May 2018. Get your facts right!

1 Like

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Bamz(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
MicheyJ1:

Nobody cares about your life history bro!

cheesy
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nigerians be looking for faults rather than facts. E ti ni problem!
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by jbtobsyn(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
officialfestus:
this Na D guy way sing this is Nigeria....him himself Na criminal also
Is he the one who made the voters card.He gave his correct date of birth and the computer software calculated it to be 28 years old. Don't be ignorant and follow people to comment without reasoning.
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by badostic: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
That was why he said everybody na criminal, even him papa na criminal.
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by KingslyRoberts(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Falz will actually be 28 this year.. If you're close you'll know... Besides even if he's 40 and claims to be younger is it anyones biz? React to more weightier issues and stop prying into someones affair.
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by officialfestus(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Is he the one who made the voters card.He gave his correct date of birth and the computer software calculated it to be 28 years old. Don't be ignorant and follow people to comment without reasoning.
thank you
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by olu690(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Everybody na criminal
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
The card was issued this year na...
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Vivuch: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nigerians are stupid, Femi Falana got married 1989, so Falz should be 27,

1 Like

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by crafteck(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
He's actually 28,go check his secondary school record if u need more clarity... Olashore international sch
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
This shows that several people shouting "Back to Daura" don't have PVCs grin
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
That's his real age.
We were school and classmates in primary school and graduated in 2000.
St. Leo's Catholic Private School, Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by ernieboy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
many Nigerian youths really lack focus, they have left the substance of the message and are pursuing shadows.
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by chrisamy(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
I wonder why we keep seeing 28years as a young age in 9ja. it isn't; da dude is clearly still in his 20s from da looks of his dad
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Fraudulently written! Falz na yahoo boy
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by lekbel09(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
adetoroamos:
d guy use 5years senior me... u no get prblm naw bro, like me say if I no work I no go chop. left home at teenage age, feeding for myself at the age of 14years old and startediving alone at 16years old.
why u come dey tell us
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by anigold(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood Actor and Singer, Falz took to his Instagram page to advice Nigerian to go there PVC but something went wrong as fans took to his comment section to react to his Age.

Fans believes he lied about his age and from what he posted he is yet to be 28,but on his PVC it is written that he is 28,Change must start with us.

See reaction below..

http://news.nollyzone.com/fans-reacts-as-falz-caims-to-be-28-via-his-pvc/
I hope is not football age I knew you as a rapper not member of super ostrich
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by nelxxy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
footprint17:
He should about that . He is a young man
oga I am confuse.. what are u saying
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nigerians, na una born am ? That's how they tirelessly trolled our 19 year old goal keeper, y'all should chill
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by adetes: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
The last time I check the full name of PVC is polyvinyl chloride
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by slightlyMad(f): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
If you watch his peak milk promo, you wont doubt it
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by newslifeop: 1:22am On Jun 29, 2018
ohh
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:19am On Jun 29, 2018
JustCallMeTimmy:

Please where did you see your own 2010 from? Go back to the picture and see clearly that the card was issued in May 2018. Get your facts right!
It can be reprinted Forget date issue thing.

Mine was done in 2010. It was I my stolen purse and I reprinted another one in January.

No point making a fuss abt this. I only stated my observation that's all.
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2018
ferhyntorlah:

It was issued on May 31st 2018.

Check the marked part of the attached pix below.

Date of issuing changes when reprinted.
Did mine in 2010 but was lost and i reprinted in January.

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yewandequeen:

It can be reprinted Forget date issue thing.

Mine was done in 2010. It was I my stolen purse and I reprinted another one in January.

There's no one making a fuss about anything, I simply called your attention to what you probably missed out from the post. It's just my observation as well. Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Family Photos Of 3 Boys And 2 Girls / 2016 City People Entertainment Award In Pictures / Gifty And Her Mother At BBNaija Grand Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.