Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) (37781 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Has Anyone Ever Converted A Toyota Corolla From Manual To Automatic? / IVM Fire Fighting Truck Innoson Latest Production (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by tunary(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Thought he said he doesn't want automatic system of operation because he want the job for his people
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by MemOL: 8:33am On Jun 29, 2018
Hello everyone

Please who knows the customer service number of innosson or their office in Lagos here.. Their website is offline..
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by crafteck(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2018
Eberejesus111:

And very soon Toyota, Hyundai would be out of the Nigerian market if this goes on... And we would be exporting cars to other African countries,also being the major producers in the African continent... Mehhhhnnnn I see the future, this car production would be the first in revenue for our country, no more crude oil. wink

Childhood dreams...
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
no
crafteck:

Childhood dreams...
Bad belle!!!... Chai... God redeem you from your ignorance... smiley
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by crafteck(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
Eberejesus111:
no
Bad belle!!!... Chai... God redeem you from your ignorance... smiley

if u say so bro, 81 years of innovation, research, mistakes, blood, brain and sweat being equated to our dear assembly line cos of wishful thinking.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
crafteck:

if u say so bro
Yes ooo... Bad belle's!!!...instead to encourage your fellow man, the only help you can do is kill their dreams. Please have a change bruh, it isn't helpful for your soul.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by crafteck(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Yes ooo... Bad belle's!!!...instead to encourage your fellow man, the only help you can do is kill their dreams. Please have a change bruh, it isn't helpful for your soul.

So I should pocket reality cos I want to encourage.. If you were to spend 12 m right now on an suv, would you buy an Innoson g-wagon copy or a 2016 japanese/German machine... Put that thought in mind when u reply... Kudos.

... If you know what it takes to design a simple brainbox and program it to work and respond to emergencies, we wouldn't be arguing about this. I'm willing to be educated by you cos no knowledge is wasted.. R u willing to learn
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
crafteck:

So I should pocket reality cos I want to encourage.. If you were to spend 12 m right now on an suv, would you buy an Innoson g-wagon copy or a 2016 japanese/German machine... Put that thought in mind when u reply... Kudos.

... If you know what it takes to design a simple brainbox and program it to work and respond to emergencies, we wouldn't be arguing about this. I'm willing to be educated by you cos no knowledge is wasted.. R u willing to learn
Sincerely from my heart if I saw an innoson g-wagon, and a 2016 German machine...am a consumer and tastes of a products varies it could be colour, horse power of the engine, or any other factors. If innoson satisfies these factors I'll buy it without thinking twice being that is a Nigerian product,as far also the car(innoson g-wagon) can take me to the places I want in Nigeria I'll also buy it without having a second thought.
These luxurious cars like ford, Cadillac, Mercedes, and the rest all started from somewhere,( that was low in production), if it wasn't for their citizens who patronize their products do you ever think they could produce in large scale, and you can see the fame that these cars are giving their countries, when you think of buying a Ford car, you think quality, and you make that sum that all American products are of quality,the same with other car brands in different countries. So patronize and belief your products before any other country can utilize it,who knows you or you future generation may work in the biggest car brand brought from Africa and storming the world.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by crafteck(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Sincerely from my heart if I saw an innoson g-wagon, and a 2016 German machine...am a consumer and tastes of a products varies it could be colour, horse power of the engine, or any other factors. If innoson satisfies these factors I'll buy it without thinking twice being that is a Nigerian product,as far also the car(innoson g-wagon) can take me to the places I want in Nigeria I'll also buy it without having a second thought.
These luxurious cars like ford, Cadillac, Mercedes, and the rest all started from somewhere,( that was low in production), if it wasn't for their citizens who patronize their products do you ever think they could produce in large scale, and you can see the fame that these cars are giving their countries, when you think of buying a Ford car, you think quality, and you make that sum that all American products are of quality,the same with other car brands in different countries. So patronize and belief your products before any other country can utilize it,who knows you or you future generation may work in the biggest car brand brought from Africa and storming the world.

Though I don't believe u will choose it over a known product, I think what they could do is drop down prices, that's the only thing they can do to get the masses. From there, they grow faster. Do you know some products started selling by aiming for just a little marginal profit, look at tecno for example..
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Rubiesangel: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
crafteck:

Though I don't believe u will choose it over a known product, I think what they could do is drop down prices, that's the only thing they can do to get the masses. From there, they grow faster. Do you know some products started selling by aiming for just a little marginal profit, look at tecno for example..
TECNO understands the Nigerian market quite well and they are really taking advantage of that.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by crafteck(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Rubiesangel:
TECNO understands the Nigerian market quite well and they are really taking advantage of that.

My point exactly
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Octaves(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
I love this.
what I'm longing to see from innoson is a midsized sedan like Camry and possibly a compact one like corolla. and also alternate engine options for e.g It's hard to imagine the IVM G6 and G5 without a V6 option. the G-guard SUV should even have V8 in my opinion.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
crafteck:

Well you do know your economics well, but what I'm saying is make a brand for Nigerian products by patronizing them, the foreign countries can't do that for you.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by chicwoman(f): 4:29am On Jul 09, 2018
I really like their business model
They added little profit margin to their phones, then still focused on improving their phone layouts,
Now they charge good prices while still focusing on their target customer- middle income earners
crafteck:

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by chicwoman(f): 4:34am On Jul 09, 2018
That's correct, although flawed,

We must leave the tasks that countries have mastered to themselves and focus on what we can add to it.
Its called Comparative Advantage
Eberejesus111:

Well you do know your economics well, but what I'm saying is make a brand for Nigerian products by patronizing them, the foreign countries can't do that for you.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by chicwoman(f): 4:35am On Jul 09, 2018
Looool
Eberejesus111:

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by chicwoman(f): 4:36am On Jul 09, 2018
True
Rubiesangel:
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by crafteck(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2018
chicwoman:
I really like their business model
They added little profit margin to their phones, then still focused on improving their phone layouts,
Now they charge good prices while still focusing on their target customer- middle income earners

Exactly, then gradually became an option for higher income earners after being a must for lower. I see ivm car going for 7m,remember even Kia started with 1.5m pica to, 2.9m Kia Rio and like 3.8 Kia sportage, not sure the exact price... It's their business not our own headache sha.. This argument isn't giving us cash.. Lemme go and charge my tecno..
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by crafteck(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2018
No de shout bad belle up and down, the aim of every business is the give every consumer a reason to buy, i simply pointed out im not convinced, if you haven't used like 3 automobile products, this discussion can't be Understood by you, if you have a car and it's not ivm, gtfo and stop antagonizing me.. Be truthful pls.... Oya HIT ME...
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2018
chicwoman:
That's correct, although flawed,

We must leave the tasks that countries have mastered to themselves and focus on what we can add to it.
Its called Comparative Advantage
True, good morning.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by tck2000(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? / Bentley Bentayga SUV: The World's First-ever Bulletproof / The Evolution Of Toyota Corolla From The Year 1966 To Present (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.