Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam (68157 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday / Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by ollah2: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
blogbaby:
Freeze has never been a believer and follower of Christ, his fruits shows that clearly, I pity those who listens to him.

The believer and followers of christ are your hypocritical and fraudulent pastors right?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Bianda24: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mortiple:

Just wondering what "a true Muslim" means.

Please can you shed more light. undecided

The teaching of Prophet Mohammed in the Haddit and Tora forbade Muslims killing non Muslim. Remember that in Quarash, the home of Prophet Mohammed, when idolaters were at its peak, God called on the Prophet to change his people, that is the people of Quarash to turn away from idol worshipping and start serving the true God which the Prophet was a messenger.

When the persecution was much, the Muslims went on exile to Medicinal, present day Ethiopia, the King of Medicinal was a Christian King, he received the Christian and protected them even when the Quarash sent Amri to go and talk to the king to release them. The king stood his ground, and protected the Muslims.

A true Muslim will not kill a Christian. Even when the Muslims were fighting their jihad, they did not fight Christian community, so if the Nigeria Muslim are killing christian, they are not true muslim
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by BAILMONEY: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
I HAVE SAID IT TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER THAT BABE FREEZE IS A MUSLIM angry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
velai:
Though I like and appreciate Daddy Freeze's messages on tithe, I must say that he is wrong if he says that it's better to be a true Muslim than a false Christian. That does not sound Christian. There is nothing like a true Muslim.

How do you know this, does the bible say this?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by jaafree: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
she is highly welcome to the right path.....!!! Allahu Akbar ( God is great )

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by sholay2011(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lol...immediately I saw the topic of this thread...in my mind, I was like "Craze jam craze". grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Bianda24: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mortiple:

Also during the Jihad, the Muslims did not invade Christian community like Jerusalem , rather they built mosque their, even when the Christians offer to allowed them to pray in the synagogue, Umar Ameen Amumunee said no. That their worship will clash.

True Muslims will not go against the teaching of the Prophet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
BAILMONEY:
I HAVE SAID IT TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER THAT BABE FREEZE IS A MUSLIM >sad

Because he doesnt support fraudulent ways of pastors, huh?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by ollah2: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mortiple:

Ensure you wonder what "a true christian" mean while wondering
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by somehow: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mortiple:
That is Kemi's business after all.

Truth be told, that adulterer called Freeze is not a Christian.

It is high time Freeze showed his true colour by letting the world know that he has converted to ...

But you are a christian?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Euhedral(f): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Was she even a Christian before?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by phreakabitoo: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
And na tthe guy wey wan start him own church be this sha?
I laugh...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by somehow: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
crixlight2:
Just carry your Wahala go , you fit join herdsmen

Anti-christ.

Read the story of the Sheppard that left 99 sheep just to find 1 lost sheep.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Diso60090(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Very soon she go dey promote Isis good luck to your new job because Isis nor like person like her

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by maestroferdi: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
This Freeze has removed the little pretence he was using as a pseudo-christian.

Someone should let him know that quoting the Bible does make someone a Christian....

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by dangotesmummy: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mortiple:

It is high time Freeze showed his true colour by letting the world know that he has converted to ...
freeze is married And Kemi deserved to be in jail because she committed slander against a pastor. Especially when she didn't have any prove and that slander is potentially capable of destroying another person's marriage

Kemi and freeze are Narcistic and Narcistic persons thrive on drama and sensation. David already knew this hence he employed legal means. If he exchanged words with her, she will drag him down to her level.

As for freeze very soon breeze will blow and we will see the bom bom of the fowl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by eddypolymer(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
Another truncated afonja daughter of Jezebel and a block ear son outcast frog
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by MENELIK11: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Madam kemi,you owe no one no explanation. It's your life,your decision and your right to freedom of association. You can even become a member of ogboni fraternity if you wan,it doesn't affect the church. There's a proverb that says,"oja oyingbo o no pe enikan o wa".

How I wish you maintain this view when a Muslim converts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by dangotesmummy: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
phreakabitoo:
And na tthe guy wey wan start him own church be this sha?
I laugh...
he has an "online church"

It's when he establishes a physical church that I'll know he has an ulterior motive against Christianity or possibly sponsored by some Muslim politicians or other questionable people
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by crackhouse(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
this one want to draw sympathy from the muslim community
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by dangotesmummy: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
MENELIK11:

How I wish you maintain this view when a Muslim converts
lol how then will you be able to spot the alabosis. Aka hypocrites and sychophophants of this world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by onatisi(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
kemi needs money , that is all
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by jrusky(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mortiple:

I have said it long ago that freezer is not a Christian but people refused to understand me. Freezer is an agent of MURIC or MAD+RIC disguising as a nice person or a Christian freezer was never a Christian and he has never be he is a bloody agent.

I hate commenting on anything freezer or iceblock because I don't waste my time with confused race he is neither black nor white as a matter of fact I see halfcaste like him as outcast and truly he is. I personally don't see him as anybody.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Mccullum: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
statusquoante:

Start getting ready for hell fire.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

inna dina indallah al-Islam, almighty God says He'll not accept any religion except Islam on the day of judgement.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by MENELIK11: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
dangotesmummy:
he has an "online church"

It's when he establishes a physical church that I'll know he has an ulterior motive against Christianity or possibly sponsored by some Muslim politicians or other questionable people

A Christian criticizes Christianity, yet you smuggled Islam into it. Hypocrisy is your middle name.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Toni19: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
If Jesus comes to her she would do what she would do. God has not said do not practise what you belief, just find me is all He wants. Islam or Christianity, your attitude to life and people around you will judge you in the end.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Born2Breed(f): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
newsynews:

Tomorrow, she will say she has become an Ogboni member.

Attention seeking at its finest.

Believe this old hag at your own peril. grin grin grin

You sabi her
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by frankmoney(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
velai:
Though I like and appreciate Daddy Freeze's messages on tithe, I must say that he is wrong if he says that it's better to be a true Muslim than a false Christian. That does not sound Christian. There is nothing like a true Muslim.
you must support him , shey you are among his cheerers there is no backing out for you now
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by dangotesmummy: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
MENELIK11:

A Christian criticizes Christianity, yet you smuggled Islam into it. Hypocrisy is your middle name.
shut up. I'm not against Christianity. Read, analyze and comprehend before you rant or better still spot the hypocrisy in my post
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by 21savages: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
Allahu akbar
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Unfinished story

She forgot to tell us about the Muslims being the only ones that rallied round her and gave her financial assistance. Anything for the money.

When a Christian group steps in tomorow and offer her millions to rehabilitate her Kemostical will come out again to say "I have seen the light, Muric tricked me , Only Jesus is the way"

Kemoo Kemoo

Kemostical grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Almunjid(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Both christianity and islam are a joke. Africans wake up and leave isreali fairytale gods alone
No dey post Nonsense here!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.