Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam (68152 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday / Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Martinez19(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
BOOMnaija:

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE TO BELIEVE THERE IS GOD, AND EVERYTHING TO LOSE TO BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD. THE SOONER YOU AND UR CO-ATHEISTS COME TO TERMS WITH THIS, THE BETTER FOR U ALL.
Which of the gods?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by osazsky(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mccullum:

I'll still call you ignorant once again because almost 21 verses of bible mentioned waging of wars but I'll mention only one of it - Deuteronomy 20: 4, go & check it, seems you're just follow follow Christian that being dogmatic on what pastor says without self research.
I am a Christian ,I am Christ like, Christ never killed rather he gave life,he moulded a bird and breath life into it, can't say same for ur Mo am getting scared o,make war nor go start again cos of my comments
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Omooba224: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
statusquoante:

Start getting ready for hell fire.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
Would you mind showing me the gate of hell? You should be able to do so since you were there when they were laying its foundation...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by mickeymimi: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
she has every right to convert to any religion she likes ....now they will turn this to religious war on Nairaland.

Abraham , Jacob and Isaac served God they were rich ..Nigerians one the most religious country in the world claim they are genuinely serving God and nothing to show for it ... God blessed them with every resources on earth ..yet they are poor, always borrowing from other nation, killing each other everyday ....They claim they love God but they hate their neighbours....

You have no right to condemn other people 's religion . ...so many countries in the world ..so many religion....God understand all languages...HE is in every country on earth ....some religious Nigerians think God only exist in Nigeria. HE knows his true worshippers and the holier than thou deceivers. smh
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by HeavenShield: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Bianda24:

Do you see how use.less you are by exposing yourself here. You claim to own a furniture company, and work in a federal university. You must be nutty.

Do you see why it is good to be civil while commenting on social media. You don't know if I am the Vice Chancellor of your school or the landlord of your purported furniture company. Your son might even be one of my servants and you are here ranting and abusing people.

You better be civil, its not everyone you can abuse. Well Osas be a good man next time. Do you know why I refer to you as a man , its cos of what you claim but I know and I am sure that you are a low life.

Your kids cannot be proud of you, you know the reason for the comment, you did not sound like a father. So I don't believe you

You are one of those boys

Bianda24 CALM DOWN OKAY...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Mccullum: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
osazsky:
I am a Christian ,I am Christ like, Christ never killed rather he gave life,he moulded a bird and breath life into it, can't say same for ur Mo am getting scared o,make war nor go start again cos of my comments

Facts are sacred and why are you writing rubbish after failing to defend what you started... Ignorant!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by osazsky(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
Omooba224:
Would you mind showing me the gate of hell? You should be able to do so since you were there when they were laying its foundation...
these onces way dey shout no god when they c death face to face na them go they call god with diff languages have experienced it, I was once like u until I was mistaken for a cultist by a rival group, I didn't know how I manage to escape ,c me c death, someone who I nor even know pleaded for me and whisked me away he pull all my cloths and told me to wear his inner after hiding me in an uncompleted building,if I even c d guy now I nor go know am,I will forever remain grateful to u but pls leave DAT cult and repent,we still have reasonable cultist,DAT was how I repented
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by osazsky(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mccullum:

Facts are sacred and why are you writing rubbish after failing to defend what you started... Ignorant!
I know say una fight nor dey get ending dats y am threading with care , imagine how a cartoon caused the deaths of innocent ones who were not d ones who put d cartoon online,I accept u guys are very peaceful abeg I wan sleep
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by justy15: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
She is an adult n therefore has a right to freedom of worship n association so far she do not constitute any breach of peace n order in the course of doing this. Just like my brother above said " she can join herdsmen" who cares
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Mccullum: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
osazsky:
I know say una fight nor dey get ending dats y am threading with care , imagine how a cartoon caused the deaths of innocent once who were not d ones who put d cartoon online,I accept u guys are very peaceful abeg I wan sleep

Go and have it in your brain that miracles not peculiar to Jesus alone as many prophets of God did miracles even Mohammed did many miracles while Muslims preaching focus more on salvation not miracles and if you doubt it that Muhammad did miracles, you may google it to confirm them, stop nagging on Jesus miracles.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by osazsky(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Bianda24:

So you know my age, dont you have better word than mumu and trash. Accountant by foot. If I tell you who I am u will run into you barn.

Don't worry I won't tell you, I am enjoying your foolishness, do you have Ican, icma, anan and others before you call yourself accountant.
what is so special abt anan did mine 3years ago in jos wasted close to 1m on it DAT money if invested would have yielded more profit,my friends persuaded me ,it didn't come from my mind
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by osazsky(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mccullum:

Go and have it in your brain that miracles not peculiar to Jesus alone as many prophets of God did miracles even Mohammed did many miracles while Muslims preaching focus more on salvation not miracles and if you doubt it that Muhammad did miracles, you may google it to confirm them, stop nagging on Jesus miracles.
d only one I know of was d camel urinotharapy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by statusquoante: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Omooba224:

The Bible says all about it. Go read your Bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Weareone202: 12:22am On Jun 29, 2018
True Muslim n false Christian? No correlation.
Why not false Muslim n true Christian ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by AreaFada2: 12:52am On Jun 29, 2018
If anybody like make e join Ku Klux Klan or Illuminati, wetin come konsain us na? shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by BabaIbo: 12:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Because he doesnt support fraudulent ways of pastors, huh?

You should be familiar with the story of the Shepherd that left 99 sheep just to find 1 lost sheep. That will help you in understanding the person you quoted point of view. If truly Freeze is a Christian, he should have offer to give her help (I don't mean financial help, I mean help her out of her depression or mental challenges)
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by princessayesha(f): 1:01am On Jun 29, 2018
Alhamdulillahi sister Kemi Allah ya kara shiryawa.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by BabaIbo: 1:17am On Jun 29, 2018
Bianda24:

I may not be able to tell you all the teaching but the central theme of his teaching is that Islam is a religion of peace. There is only one true God. Just like we Christians, We have only one true God whose son is Jesus Christ.

I think the only difference between the two religion is that one believe that Jesus Christ is a son of God while the other believe that Jesus Christ is a messenger of God, that God does not give birth and nobody gives birth to Him.

Don't you think it is a matter of hemenotics I.e interpretation, if you believe for example that you are a servant and o believe I am a son, why must you crucify me for having such belief. My belief system is that I am a son of God, that makes me a heir, a royal priesthood and another believe is a messenger of slave.

I believe that a son will be more connected to His father than a slave.

No need to fight...

Check the bolded word
Please be real and stop acting like a chameleon that changes colour...

I saw some of your replies here where you claimed to be a Muslim but you are here claiming to be a Christian, trying to infuse the two teachings.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by BabaIbo: 1:28am On Jun 29, 2018
tamethem:

Are you a Muslim or a Christian or you practice both.
You are neither here or there
Help me to ask him or her, I also want to know
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by BabaIbo: 1:29am On Jun 29, 2018
Bianda24:

I thought you are reasonable, I blame myself for taking my precious time to be discussing with you.

You would have still made your point had you not use vague and abusive word on me.

You are not different from your brothers and sisters on this forum who had formed the habit if abusing people.

Instead of you to say something like " I think u got it wrong, check your facts, this is what happened............" You would have enlighted me and I would have thanked you for that.

You chose the path of your fellow unscrupulous nairalanders who abuse people at the slightest opportunity.

I do not appreciate it, if you abuse me again or use profane word on me again, I will hit you hard.

Our bible says follow peace with all men, why are you contravening it. So ara re o

Are you a Christian or a Muslim?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Billygee2u: 3:33am On Jun 29, 2018
erico2k2:
abeg who know this woman need to book her in for physical evaluation. Something is not right.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by tibro(m): 4:17am On Jun 29, 2018
That's how they will be talking up and down and the son of man will appear Like in the days of Noar.
They were doing just like this until he finished the ARK and the flood came and swallowed them all.
I bet you CNN will show the rapture as a breaking news.
And bloggers will be on top if the matter not knowing that had been left behind.
#heavenlymindset
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Proffdada: 5:27am On Jun 29, 2018
datola:
Daddy Freeze is officially becoming Nigeria's number one Christianity issue busy body.

He needs to be moderate in his criticism of the issue. I am not sure he has an adviser.

"In the multitude of words sin is not lacking, But he who restrains his lips is wise"- Prov. 10:19

"Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand"- Phil. 4:5
he's not a Christian. He's an atheist in the closet
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:06am On Jun 29, 2018
Bianda24:

Don't you have a better word than "trash".

Anyway take care of yourself and be a good boy.

Lol, next time stop lieing about history just to prove your point ok?

Be a good girl.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by jahsharon: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2018
On behalf of the good and bad Muslims in Nigeria and overseas, we hereby reject a mentally unstable psycho. The Cherubim and Seraphim can have her.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Omooba224: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2018
osazsky:
these onces way dey shout no god when they c death face to face na them go they call god with diff languages have experienced it, I was once like u until I was mistaken for a cultist by a rival group, I didn't know how I manage to escape ,c me c death, someone who I nor even know pleaded for me and whisked me away he pull all my cloths and told me to wear his inner after hiding me in an uncompleted building,if I even c d guy now I nor go know am,I will forever remain grateful to u but pls leave DAT cult and repent,we still have reasonable cultist,DAT was how I repented
I can see how downtrodden your life has turned to. Your past is still hunting you. I would like to ask you some questions. Kindly answer me without sentiments.
1. What is the real God? Since religious apologists tend to say their own specific god is the way.
2. Do you have any evidence whether God is the one that does petty things on earth? Petty things like killing innocent people, inflicting diseases on people.
3. Is there any historical evidence that your Bible is written by your so called Son of God?
PS: If you are explaining, state facts not some myths or fables. Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Omooba224: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2018
statusquoante:

The Bible says all about it. Go read your Bible.
Which of the bibles? Hebrew Bible or Pauline Bible
The adulterated bible? Even your so called bible was adapted and culled from some Egyptian ancient books. These books are considered as mythical books. So if you wanna talk have your facts before meandering through the forum and constituting nuisance.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by PalmchatApp: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2018
Read more on...http://aftrending.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-kemi-olunloyos-conversion-to-islam/
PalmchatApp:
Controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the viral news of Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo conversion to Islam.

OFFICIAL MEDIA STATEMENT & VIDEO ON MY CONVERSION TO #ISLAM. #KemiOlunloyo

Dear Everyone I hope u people realize I went to a Catholic church all my life and Catholic school while I was living with my grandma. I went to mass at Our Lady of Wisdom my childhood Catholic church in U.I March 12th 2017 till my life changed when I was dragged out of my home March 14th 2017 by armed Federal SARS police on orders of the IGP on behalf of a pastor. The #ptsd I have been battling has been ignored by everyone. My pain is too much. The recent Catholic church scandal and the ones I witnessed in America in the 90’s is enough. Before I joined Salvation Ministry I attended Catholic church in prison. There are 6 churches and a mosque for all 5000 prisoners. When I was released, I continued attending St Mary’s PH outside the prison till I decided to visit Salvation Ministries and meet the pastor that jailed me. I forgave him, he forgave me, told me to read the story of Saul to Paul. Pastor Ibiyeomie suffered me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkkOnUxANII/
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by statusquoante: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Omooba224:

Which of the bibles? Hebrew Bible or Pauline Bible
The adulterated bible? Even your so called bible was adapted and culled from some Egyptian ancient books. These books are considered as mythical books. So if you wanna talk have your facts before meandering through the forum and constituting nuisance.

This one and only Bible. The oldest and first book ever to be printed in the universe.

I hope you don't commit suicide eventually as you battle your inner man everyday to convince yourself that there is no God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by statusquoante: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Mccullum:

You're ignorant for thinking Quran is confused because it is your Bible perfect book? most of ranks and files christians believed that Bible is direct Words of God, the fact is Bible was men made scriptures written by different Christian leaders which was finance and edited by Roman emperor Constantine in 4th century.

And Quran was direct words from God through angel Gabriel who brought messages to Muhammad (SAW) by reciting it to him and the Holy Prophet Muhammad was a good memorizer, after angel left, the messenger of Allah will revealed the messages to his followers which were written on rocks, walls, bone and later those memorizers of Quran gathered to write the scriptures on papers at as the time paper was invented and discovered as that happened after the death of Muhammad (SAW)

even the creator of the universe challenge any one to make or show any book that more perfect than Quran...

Come on. The Bible was inspired by God. It has a central theme: Jesus.
What is the central theme of the Quran
How come Bible events are in the Quran albeit twisted and bastardised.
My brother, the Quran is the handiwork of the devil, the greatest enemy of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by Shegetine: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2018
See antichrist gathering momentum and followers...

i pity those who always align 100% with FREEZ(ANTICHRIST)
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam by pressplay411(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2018
datola:
Daddy Freeze is officially becoming Nigeria's number one Christianity issue busy body.

He needs to be moderate in his criticism of the issue. I am not sure he has an adviser.

"In the multitude of words sin is not lacking, But he who restrains his lips is wise"- Prov. 10:19

"Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand"- Phil. 4:5

Thanks for wisdom sir.
Truth be told I was at first swayed by Freeze, but eventually he couldn't hide his fruit for long. By their fruit you shall know them.

Now regarding this lady Kemi Olunloyo, it's sad to watch her renounce Christ. Truth is she's been victimised by religion.
I try not to attack churches but I must say the enemy has infiltrated some church so deeply that it is in some churches that you will find true demons. I won't say more.

I wish she would rather not give up on Christ, eventhough she's given up on church. I pray most of all that God orders her steps into His Presence that she may find true peace and rest, that she may find answers to all her questions, that she may find solution to all her problems. Most importantly that she may become a worthy disciple making disciples of nations as willed by Christ.

May God's abundant Grace be sufficient for her and for us all in Jesus name. Amen.
That

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.