Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) (114650 Views)

Tanker Accident In Lokoja. Many Killed/Burnt (Photos) / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by jaafree: 5:31am On Jun 29, 2018
the main problem is how can someone identify the corpses in the commercial vehicles so sad someone will get lost forever. RIP to the deceased.
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by brixton: 5:39am On Jun 29, 2018
Follygunners:

Typical Foolish 9ja spotted. We never seem to accept responsibilities for our actions. What's the month got to do with pple being careless?

Just imagine pple already agreeing with him. WTF? For real? For how long are we gonna be this dumb and gullible? angry

Even let July, August, September etc.. come.. as long as pple are gullible and ignorant, disaster beckons.
Change ur attitudes towards life and things would drastically change for the better.

Wow! These much insults and write ups for my two line piece? If you are as intelligent as you want people to believe, you’d know I am the last person to blame for that unfortunate accident. Man you should learn not to cast aspersions on people you don’t know or have any business with...! I am not in any elected position, neither am I a truck owner/driver, but you re okay to call me foolish coz I am sympathetic towards plenty families that lost loved ones through the month of June...? Well, shalom and class to you!!!
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Afobear: 6:13am On Jun 29, 2018
peacengine:

Bro I don't know your country but I don't blame you for this ignorant question. With what you read online you should feel we are monkeys living on trees. We don't even have insurance companies, banks, schools, hospitals, police etc we live in forest, we don't even have cars or mobile phones, we don't have internet and computers Ewu

Oga sharapp and stop your yeye sentimentalism. Did he say a wrong thing ? Instead of your type to acknowledge how disgusting your country is ,you rather wallow in ignorance and lies ...Do you have a life Insurance? The answer is no simply!!! Gtfoh with your blind fhoolishness
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2018
otedola have used them for d money o. south wasted n ritual!
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by lastempero: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2018
edupedia:

...by their comments we know those making political comments and are not feeling sorry for families involved.... Pray such misfortune does not look for u in future...

I'm sure u have this problem of comprehension,who knows who wrote ur ssce for you and what brought about the issue of politics here, I guess u are one of the media cows disturbing us here with their lies.

Don't jazzy even confirmed what I said,someones bad omen is causing us alot of pains in this country.

Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by lastempero: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2018
edupedia:

...by their comments we know those making political comments and are not feeling sorry for families involved.... Pray such misfortune does not look for u in future...

M#mu look at it, people with brain knows that something is amiss. Next time know who to quote.

Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by blesoh(f): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2018
elmisti:
saw this happening live, one can only imagine how many life was lost cuz someone somewhere did something wrong.

while this was happening, foolish FRSC still allowed tankers come very closed to the scene of the infermo, i was in a bus behind d tanker, come and see as people wr scrambling for dia life.
Thank God you are safe

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Keneeby(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2018
embarassed undecided undecided
jazzykhm:
ALLAHU AKBAR
undecided
jazzykhm:
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2018
LethargiQue:
I hope this fire did not affect my future wife shocked shocked shocked

Obi??!!! shocked
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by peacengine(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2018
Afobear:

Oga sharapp and stop your yeye sentimentalism. Did he say a wrong thing ? Instead of your type to acknowledge how disgusting your country is ,you rather wallow in ignorance and lies ...Do you have a life Insurance? The answer is no simply!!! Gtfoh with your blind fhoolishness

Foolishness is when you believe you know what another man does with his life, Ewu
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by LethargiQue: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2018
McBrooklyn:

Obi??!!! shocked
grin

Ogbeni... Hafa
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Follygunners: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
brixton:

Wow! These much insults and write ups for my two line piece? If you are as intelligent as you want people to believe, you’d know I am the last person to blame for that unfortunate accident. Man you should learn not to cast aspersions to people you don’t know or have any business with...! I am not in any elected position, neither am I a truck owner/driver, but you re okay to call me foolish coz I am sympathetic towards plenty families that lost loved ones through the month of June...? Well, shalom and class to you!!!

Just imagine... all you could focus on was pple's supposed perceptions abt my comments instead of the mediocre attitude towards life.

My point is what's the month of June got to do with pple being careless and ignorant, leading to such disaster in the first place?
But of course you'll always have to be subjective and start looking for stupid excuses for vindication and exoneration. BS. Keep up with such mentality and expect a positive change. angry
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by jazzykhm(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Blessinq1:
You see your life?? embarassed
Wetin happen to ur life or Wat is bad in praising God.
Stop using ur leg to think na
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by brixton: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Follygunners:

Just imagine... all you could focus on was pple's supposed perceptions abt my comments instead of the mediocre attitude towards life.

My point is what's the month of June got to do with pple being careless and ignorant, leading to such disaster in the first place?
But of course you'll always have to be subjective and start looking for stupid excuses for vindication and exoneration. BS. Keep up with such mentality and expect a positive change. angry

Man do you read yourself and your reasonings at all? How is it my fault that people loaded gas on a truck or didn’t take enough precaution? Pls don’t ever mention me again, I am not ready to stoop to your low reasonings and denigrations...!
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Follygunners: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
brixton:

Man do you read yourself and your reasonings at all? How is it my fault that people loaded gas on a truck or didn’t take enough precaution? Pls don’t ever mention me again, I am not ready to stoop to your low reasonings and denigrations...!

Again, Nigerians and their Foolishness/Ignorance/Arrogance/Stupidity/Mediocrity et al... I can't believe you reside in a developed world yet, you have a subdued mentality.

You can only take the boy out of the jungle but, you can NEVER take the jungle out of the boy. cool

It's a free and public forum... so, who the hell are you to restrict my freedom to comment as I deem fit and appropriate? You're full of urself and sure sick in the head!

Jupiter Thunder fire you! angry angry
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by brixton: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Follygunners:

Again, Nigerians and their Foolishness/Ignorance/Arrogance/Stupidity/Mediocrity et al... I can't believe you reside in a developed world yet, you have a subdued mentality.

You can only take the boy out of the jungle but, you can NEVER take the jungle out of the boy. cool

It's a free and public forum... so, who the hell are you to restrict my freedom to comment as I deem fit and appropriate? You're full of urself and sure sick in the head!

Jupiter Thunder fire you! angry angry

Oh I live in a developed world? So why accuse me of being the problem in Nig? Oh man, you are clearly showing a bad side of your shallow self on the Internet. Please keep it moving, I am not going to go back n forth with you... Peace n love be with you man!!!

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
LethargiQue:
grin

Ogbeni... Hafa

grin

Lol, you just called me Ogbeni?? Wow, I'm beginning to believe resurrection is real.. shocked
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Follygunners: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
brixton:

Oh I live in a developed world? So why accuse me of being the problem in Nig? Oh man, you are clearly showing a bad side of your shallow self on the Internet. Please keep it moving, I am not going to go back n forth with you... Peace n love be with you man!!!

I can't control ur perception. lipsrsealed Keep drowning in the ocean of ur ignorance!
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by jellyfish86: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
12inches1:

You hit the nail on the head. Accidents do happen but they can be reduced to the minimum if we are serious. Imagine no driving tests for truck drivers, no drug tests and no protection against sleep deprivation due to long hours of driving. In advanced countries like the U. S, the trucking company could go bankrupt from insurance claims and law suits.
You dear not dispatch a truck with an uncertified driver else that will be the end of your company. That is why truck drivers are very hard to find here especially long haul drivers with years of experience. sometimes they dictate their own wage and you don't want to offend them else you might never be able to replace them. With the introduction of E-logs, a driver cannot be on duty more than 14hrs in a day, with 10 hrs of driving time and he cannot drive more than 4 hours in a stretch without an hour of rest else he DOT officials checks his E-logs and find out he exceeds any of those limit, he will end up paying up to $3k fine or his license ceased. Without such measures, its very rare you hear of truck accident and compulsorily all trucks must stop in a weighing station to check if they are overweight and if overweight the carriers are heavily fined. With what I learnt over here about trucking, it will be very difficult for 95% of Nigerian truck drivers to operate here even carriers like Dangote etc.
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by LethargiQue: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
McBrooklyn:

grin

Lol, you just called me Ogbeni?? Wow, I'm beginning to believe resurrection is real.. shocked

grin

I didn't know I died in the first place...
Re: Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) by Lsofdk(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
LethargiQue:

grin

I didn't know I died in the first place...
Just look who we've here, where the fvck have you been? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.