Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (109349 Views)

3 Businesses You Can Start With 10k In Nigeria 2023 / Can 50K goes for this 3 businesses / 3 Businesses To Start In 2018 With A Laptop And 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
I enjoy farm life.
The next Dangote is from this wealth creating sector.

Get involved in the movement.

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
Get involved....agric pays

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Do agric..it pays.

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Tosin2018: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
The International Breweries foundation is an arm of International Breweries Plc,( a member of the AB InBev Family) with the objective of delivering impactful, developmental and sustainable projects. Kickstart is an initiative of the International Breweries Foundation that focuses on enterprise growth and development for young entrepreneurs.

Kickstart is an African initiative of the AB InBev group the program hitherto has been successfully implemented in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Tanzania. In Nigeria, the program started in 2016 and has run three editions in the South West and South East region of the country.

The program supports youth-owned businesses through business training, seed capital, post-investment support (mentoring and coaching).

In order to participate in the kickstart 2019 program, prospective awardees are required to fill and submit an application form. In order to be considered for the short listing, applicants are required to meet the following requirements:

I. They must be from 18 years to 35 years.

II. They must be able to communicate in English language (read, write and speak).

III. They must reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria

IV. Their business must be within the following areas

Agriculture
Circular Packaging (e.g. recycling)
Climate Action
Water Stewardship
ICT
Education
Manufacturing/Production
Crafts
Healthcare
Others

V. For existing business, their business must not be more than 3 years.

CLICK THE LINK TO APPLY FOR KICKSTART: https://internationalbreweriesfoundation.org/

#IBPKickstart InternationalBreweries

1 Like

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Tosin2018: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
The International Breweries foundation is an arm of International Breweries Plc,( a member of the AB InBev Family) with the objective of delivering impactful, developmental and sustainable projects. Kickstart is an initiative of the International Breweries Foundation that focuses on enterprise growth and development for young entrepreneurs.

Kickstart is an African initiative of the AB InBev group the program hitherto has been successfully implemented in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Tanzania. In Nigeria, the program started in 2016 and has run three editions in the South West and South East region of the country.

The programme supports youth-owned businesses through business training, seed capital, post-investment support (mentoring and coaching).

In order to participate in the kickstart program, prospective awardees are required to fill and submit an application form. In order to be considered for the short listing, applicants are required to meet the following requirements:

I. They must be from 18 years to 35 years.

II. They must be able to communicate in English language (read, write and speak).

III. They must reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria

IV. Their business must be within the following areas

Agriculture
Circular Packaging (e.g. recycling)
Climate Action
Water Stewardship
ICT
Education
Manufacturing/Production
Crafts
Healthcare
Others

V. For existing business, their business must not be more than 3 years.

CLICK THE LINK TO APPLY FOR KICKSTART: http:///ibpkickstart

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Good 1
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by NairalandAngel(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:
I have stated in some of my articles written on this platform how to identify a profitable business and start one.

I will be sharing from my own personal experience what is obtainable and guaranteed to make you money if rightly followed although I will be limited to agribusiness which is my area of core expertise.

Many years ago, as a graduate looking for ways to add value to my country and make money at the same time, the nearest I could think of is venturing into agriculture, not because it's the in thing but because of the simple statistics that we would have billions of mouth to feed with Nigeria being the 3rd most populous country in the world by 2050.

In Lagos alone,lagosians pays about 8 billion naira per day for food according to Lagos state government, this is different from other cities and countries in Africa.
This is the huge potential this industry has.

The agric sector has a long chain from the food produced by the farmer to the table of the consumer.

From my experience, not all agribusiness are profitable (depending on circumstances which I will explain later).

To cut the long story short, these 3 agribusiness are profitable and if you want to venture or invest into it, it's the way to go.

NOTE: All agribusiness mentioned here are some of the ones I have been involved in and make profit from.

1. Plantain Farming:
Anybody who want to venture into agribusiness should venture into it. it's recommended.
A plantain farm can survive for 25 years if we'll managed.
For instance,if you have 5000 suckers on your farm, you can be assured of 10,000 suckers in the second year because they would have brought out daughter suckers which you can use to expand your farm.
The fact that prices are also good, consevatively at N700-1500 per bunch.You can do the maths.

For every business,there is corresponding risks.
If you want to start this profitable business, make sure the soil and weather conditions are favorable for it.
Many years ago, I made a mistake which cost me time, money and energy because I planted in an unfavorable area.
Moreover, you need to plan for irrigation as well.
I was invited to setup a farm in abeokuta; on getting there I asked couples of farmers who live in that area and know the area well, about the weather condition,the report was negative so we had to abandon the farm project.

There are different risks and challenges that should be adequately managed to make profit and with my decade experience, I can help you manage them well.

Let experience people guide you so you don't make the same mistake.
If you want to set up or to manage your agribusiness, I am available to help.

You can also invest with us in our plantain farm estates in ogun state.
Good ROI is guaranteed.
You can contact me on +2348164628081, or +2348092034147 for more info. or check my page www.facebook.com/waleagro

Modified:
Myself and some of the successful, prominent agroprenuers in Nigeria just started an online mentoring programme,
If you are a newbie who wants to explore the agribusiness industry, it's strongly advices that you join the mentorship.

You will also be guided step by step on how to access agricultural funds,how to raise funds and scale for profit your farm business.

it will save you a lot of stress, increase your success rate as we share our experiences,challenges and how to overcome them and make tons of money

Kindly register using the link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
This is our own way of assisting Nigerians interested in the business of agriculture.

How does investment in your farm work?
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Good morning.

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
oilpalm seedlings,plantain suckers, grafted cashew seedlings are available at an affordable price.

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2019
Good morning my people.

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
As lucrative as farming business is,these risks can ruin your show and you have to minimise and manage them for a prosperous outcome.

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Over 1000 acres of farmland for sale in ogbomoso, Oyo state. Good for cassava and cashew. Contact me for more.

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2019
Good morning my people

Moving from your current state to another requires tenacity,commitment and taking massive action on your goals without which you might stay in that same level for long.

#BeCommitted#BeWorking#TakeActionOnYourDream
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2019
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
If you are looking at starting a profitable cashew farm business,Never go alone with cashew,always intercrop with cassava for optimal profit.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2019
on our cashew/cassava intercrop.
Always intercrop cashew and cassava together for profit maximisation

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2019
All hail the farmer who want to feed the world!

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
In whatever business endeavours, always note that
“Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” John Wooden

Good evening.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2019
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2019
Agribusiness is a very profitable business, no doubt about that but you need to manage these risks successfully before you see the mulah.

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Do good always.

Sowing the seed of goodness to others will reap you trees of goodness in return.

As an farmer,once you sow a seed,it brings you trees of seeds in returns.Nature returns your seed in multiple folds.

As you begin to sow good,it will definitely returns to you in multiple fold.

so guys,Do good, stay go and be good.

Have a blessed week ahead.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2019
Remember,no struggles, hard times last forever.
Whenever you pass through a challenge,it is only a way of learning and growing.
There is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Keep going,Never give in until you reach your destination
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2019
If you need cheap Farmland,seedlings,suckers and seeds to start your agribusiness journey, kindly get in touch.
Contact is in my signature
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Green money.

Harvest in sight.

#DoAgric

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (53) (Reply)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.