Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (109494 Views)

3 Businesses You Can Start With 10k In Nigeria 2023 / Can 50K goes for this 3 businesses / 3 Businesses To Start In 2018 With A Laptop And 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Philipolagoke: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2019
Nice work you are doing sir.
Boss,what advice will you give someone that want to venture/invest into food/agriculture as a beginner?
Thank you sir.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Philipolagoke:
Nice work you are doing sir.
Boss,what advice will you give someone that want to venture/invest into food/agriculture as a beginner?
Thank you sir.
You are welcome
First,ask for knowledge - get trained
although its very difficult to know the nitty-gritty at a swipe but with experience from your own small start,you begin to gain experience and confidence.
You can as well partner with someone that's already into the agribusiness sector.
I think I have been able to assist with this?
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:27am On Sep 21, 2019
nn
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
my boss cashew farm in ogbomoso Oyo state ogbomoso cashew is the best

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
Never be distracted by the noise,challenges around you.
focus on the dream and it will come through
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/2079002/practical-guide-profitable-marketing-agric

Want to sell your agric produce.
read this thread for insights
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Good morning from this side

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
Cashew -cassava farm combination is a very profitable one as it give both short and long term revenue source

#doit
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2019
Good morning people
As we go out to our various activities, be kind to people and do unto others what you would like others do to you.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:25am On Sep 28, 2019
Its advisable to intercrop cashew with cassava for yield and profit optimisation.
want to start a cashew/cassava cultivation?
Get in touch.
www.Facebook.com/waleagro

Pics: one of our cassava/cashew plantation

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
A mentor once told me " if success is easily picked on the street,everybody would be successful"

The little life I have spent so far has taught me that, to be successful, you need to

...gain knowledge and get mentors

...take massive action on your dream

...be consistent

...Never give up because of setbacks and challenges that will surely come if you follow the first 3 steps

You want success in what you are doing or about to do?

then

Follow and repeat the first 4 steps

Right?

#farmer #farming #agribusiness #agriculture #farmers #food #nigeria
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2019
Happy Sunday people!!
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2019
One thing is common to all successful people

They never give up

You are faced with challenges either in your work place or business and you want to throw in the towel?

Don't do it,you are closer to your breakthrough than you think

Keep pushing,keep working on that thing

sooner you will have the last laugh

Good morning
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
Life favours only the courageous
don't be afraid to get started on your dream
you can only stop yourself
finance and people should not stop you.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy independence day!

and Happy new month to you all.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by amhere2help(f): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2019
If this have helped me raised finance for my business, I believe it will help you too..

Are you in need of capital to start a new business or you needed to finance an existing business?

I've got FANTASTIC NEWS for you today.

A recent research study has proved that Raising capital to start a business has been a major challenge most entrepreneurs are faced with while trying to start up a new or financed an existing business..

The researcher also reported that Entrepreneur’s and business owner who already have access to the book " HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS" have been able to overcome this challenge and have been able to raise capital for their business(es) by these simple strategies shared in the book.

This could be the answer you have been looking for all this while...

And its already helping thousands of business owners and entrepreneurs raised capital for their business and financed their existing business.

Kindly send YES, TELL ME MORE to this email

cares2fid@outlook.com

Kindly note: This is only for the first 50 People to send YES AM INTERESTED.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
cattle farming is also lucrative
some of our cattle

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:06am On Oct 03, 2019
Can you eat these insects? This is what our farm worker eats on the farm. different things for different folks!

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2019
Can you eat these insects? This is what our farm worker eats on the farm. different things for different folks!

1 Share

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
If you have a cashew farm and don't intercrop with cassava,then you are wasting your land resources.
Do you know that before your cashew start yielding,you can harvest cassava four to five times?
#Go green

pic: a clip of one of our cashew/cassava farm

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2019
The TGIF crew...hope you are happy that today is Friday
Do have a blessed day and don't forget to think agriculture...think prosperity.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by agrobiz873: 7:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:
Can you eat these insects?
This is what our farm worker eats on the farm.
different things for different folks!
well-done boss.
we don't chop many
do you know "esunsun"
very sweet insects when eaten with cold water ijebu garri
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
agrobiz873:
well-done boss. we don't chop many do you know "esunsun" very sweet insects when eaten with cold water ijebu garri
Thanks I don't o Which one is esunsusn again?
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2019
Good morning people!!!
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2019
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2019
Have we kick start another week,let's have it in mind that only taking action and tenacity of what we want to achieve will take us to our goal.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
www.Facebook.com/waleagro

if you want to start a profitable cashew/cassava plantation,then this is the page to learn from
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
if we no farm for prosperity and to create wealth,then who will?

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by pretteemee(f): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
CASHEW,PALM KARNEL, ORANGE AND MANGO SEEDLINGS FOR SALE.
WE ALSO SELL SUCKERS.
Located at Ibadan
Call/WhatsApp: 07034478708
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (53) (Reply)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.