Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (109448 Views)

3 Businesses You Can Start With 10k In Nigeria 2023 / Can 50K goes for this 3 businesses / 3 Businesses To Start In 2018 With A Laptop And 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2019
Never settle for less.
Think big
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
One of the reason people fail in their farm business is that they think they can do it on their own especially when when they don't have any previous experience.

Its not what you think it is when you start to run your farm,you need guidance,training and experience from someone who can be open to you and tells you how it is.

its more than just preparing the land and cultivating,it requires you to know some ways to do things to scale through all of the risks involved to reach a successful destination.

So my message in short is "learn to learn from people already in the system to sustain your agribusiness"
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Agriculture is not a get rich quick scheme
but can create a sustainable income that can last for decades.

That's why its important to start building your wealth in agriculture for now.

anybody that tells you,you will be a millionaire in moment venturing into agric business is a liar.

This is important to note especially for new comers.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2019
I once said it here about 6 years ago,that agriculture is going to be the mainstay of the economy
it is coming to pass.

I also said that agriculture is going to be the bride of the country... Now many people want to venture into it,more money is being pumped into the sector from private and public sector

I also said the next generation of billionaires in Africa is coming from agriculture....that will also be fulfilled in few years or decades from now.

The land is still green,you can also get involved now to be part of the agric revolution in nigeria and africa
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
To get to where you want to be tomorrow
You have to do things that will get you there starting today

You are 30 today and you want to start that project or learn that skill that will take 5 years to complete which means you will be 35 by the time you are done.

You know what?
Whether you go for it or not,you will be 35 in 5 years.

Whether you start doing the things you really want or not,tomorrow will still come and you will regret not starting yesterday

If you are interested in a project or career but you feel because it would take a big time (maybe 3 years) to see results and you decide not to pursue it.

I have news for you
The 3 years will still come
And you will regret not starting 3 years earlier

The best time to plant an Iroko tree is 20 years ago
The next best time is NOW
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
Dream big and work big Nothing tangible is achieved without the 2 above.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2019
You want to make real money in agriculture? then take it as a business period.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Agribusiness is patience,you need to give it time before you can start reaping but once you start ,its not going to stop once the necessary farm operations are being carried out.

That's why its advisable that you go for crop/livestock that can keep generating money for you season in season out.

Plantain,cashew/cassava,oilpalm are some of the sustainable crop you should go for...
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy weekend my people
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2019
never underestimate the days of little beginning...Start something and keep at it till you succeed.
Happy sunday
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4795769/buy-cheap-farm-land-hybrid

need affordable farmland for profitable farm business,then this thread is for you.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Phil124: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:
Agribusiness is patience,you need to give it time before you can start reaping but once you start ,its not going to stop once the necessary farm operations are being carried out.

That's why its advisable that you go for crop/livestock that can keep generating money for you season in season out.

Plantain,cashew/cassava,oilpalm are some of the sustainable crop you should go for...
hello please how much can someone budget to start thsi agribusiness
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2019
Phil124:
hello please how much can someone budget to start thsi agribusiness

it all depend on what you are starting and how big you are starting
What agribusiness are you interested in starting?
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Phil124: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:

it all depend on what you are starting and how big you are starting
What agribusiness are you interested in starting?
plantain, and I want to start small and grow big
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
Phil124:
plantain, and I want to start small and grow big

Good
you are on the right path but I will give you 2 advice

1.Get a good fertile farmland;Not all farmland are okay for plantain because to have a successful plantain farm business,it must have land with all the nutrients for it to survive and thrive.

Another thing I will tell you is that get a land from a farm estate preferably where your farm is secured.

Most farmland seller will just sell land to you and after buying it,you are faced with "cattle invasion" wahala and stealing.

Getting from a farm estate,you have other farmers doing what you are doing and can exchange ideas/knowledge,synergise etc

We have farm estate in Ogun state that will suite what you wanted to do (plantain )

My second advice for you is to get basic practical knowledge especially from someone already doing what you wanted to do.

This is important because it will allow you know what and how plantain thrive especially if you are a newbie.

Also, always ask questions and more questions from those involved in it.
The more questions you ask me,the more I will be able to reveal to you concerning the ins and outs,the goods,the risks,how to profit

You can also partner with plantain farmers in the business either to set it up or manage the farm from cultivation to selling it.

you get it?
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Phil124: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:

Good
you are on the right path but I will give you 2 advice

1.Get a good fertile farmland;Not all farmland are okay for plantain because to have a successful plantain farm business,it must have land with all the nutrients for it to survive and thrive.

Another thing I will tell you is that get a land from a farm estate preferably where your farm is secured.

Most farmland seller will just sell land to you and after buying it,you are faced with "cattle invasion" wahala and stealing.

Getting from a farm estate,you have other farmers doing what you are doing and can exchange ideas/knowledge,synergise etc

We have farm estate in Ogun state that will suite what you wanted to do (plantain )

My second advice for you is to get basic practical knowledge especially from someone already doing what you wanted to do.

This is important because it will allow you know what and how plantain thrive especially if you are a newbie.

Also, always ask questions and more questions from those involved in it.
The more questions you ask me,the more I will be able to reveal to you concerning the ins and outs,the goods,the risks,how to profit

You can also partner with plantain farmers in the business either to set it up or manage the farm from cultivation to selling it.

you get it?
yes, I do .how much can I get a plot in ur farm estate
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Phil124:
yes, I do .how much can I get a plot in ur farm estate
Kindly get in touch chatting me up on WhatsApp 08164628081
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2019
Go green

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
One thing is certain
our population is going to double by 2030 as projected by the world bank (300 million)

Who are the people that are going to feed these mouths?

Now is the time to plug in and create wealth for yourself and family.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by HONESTY4U: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:
Go green

Please how much can one start with for cassava farming in two plots of land
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
bg
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
HONESTY4U:

Please how much can one start with for cassava farming in two plots of land

Starting on few plots might be a way to start as someone who doesn't have very much to start with tens of acres or hectares but I will advice you that you should not focus on profit and look at ways to grow from that 2 plots to some acres which can be profitable.

Having said that,the question now is can planting cassava on those 2 plots enable you to scale to some profitable acres?

from experience,my answer will be capital NO
so what do you cultivate on the plots that can give you result that will enable you scale to acres?

if I start to answer that,it will take another thread and my time so I will stop there but you can DM anyway.

so what I am saying is that if you want to cultivate cassava/cashew/plantain,you need a minimum acreage of land to make it profitable for you.
I hope you understand.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2019
In any farm business you do,Get training or
Find and learn from someone with practical knowledge doing what you wanted to do.

First secret to starting a successful agribusiness!

Good morning
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Many mistakes I see people make in the agribusiness sector
They throw money at problems,thinking that will solve the problems. They do this until they run out of cash and out of business

Don't throw money at problems
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2019
There is no shortcut to success than hardwork.
Stop lazying around,do something and you are on your way to success.
Good morning
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
my recent thread worth reading read and thank me later
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2019
Happy Sunday people!
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
when you stand on shoulders of giants,you can see far,not only see far,you will achieve more with lesser time.

#Getmentorship

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (53) (Reply)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.