Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,812 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (112164 Views)

Can 50K goes for this 3 businesses / 3 Businesses That You Can Start With 1,000 Naira / 3 Businesses To Start In 2018 With A Laptop And 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2020
Good everyone
trust your day is going on well
in continuation of the risks affecting agriculture.

Labour challenges
Well, this risk can be controlled but require you effort to train very well and make them available at all time especially when farm work are to be done.

If possible get permanent workers on the farm

Weather risk
3-4years ago, there was a weather break where duration of rainfall were not more than 4 months...it causes a lot of havoc and many couldn't farm.
Especially if you are starting plantain farm,budget for water source on the farm although there are some location I have seen that is perfect and require no irrigation but they are rare.

There was also a time where we have flooding that destroy some farms in this country

Insurance is the best solution for these unforseen circumstances.

Another important mistake I see many new agropreneurs make.

Another important thing that needed to be mentioned

Do not farm in a secluded place where there are no farmers around.
You are always prone to many greater risks you might not be able to manage alone.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:08am On Jan 22, 2020
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
This is one of the best thread for you if you are venturing into agribusiness
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2020
Put integrity first in your business and every other things will follow you Good night
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2020
A farmer's harvest is both his food and seed. A farmer who eats his seed will have no future harvest. Similarly, your salary is meant for both food (expenses) and seed (investments). Eat a portion (food), plant the rest (seed). Don't eat your seed. Invest

#Invest in agriculture
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
I hope we are having a good day

There is a saying which says "experience is the best teacher "
But I always say that the experience does not have to be your own experience.
The smart thing to do is to learn from other people's experience whether bad or good for you to be better and take decisions that will take you to your destination faster.

It will take you longer to achieve your dreams if all what you do is to use your experience all the time.

I am also learning from people's experience to do and grow better than my yesterday.

So every opportunity you have to gain /learn must be seized by you.

So learn how to Learn and grow

Have a blessed day
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Cashew is the fastest growing agro-commodity in Nigeria but unfortunately this goldmine has not been maximized by Nigeria.

With the global demand exceeding 5 million tons valued at about 6 billion dollars.
Sustainable wealth can built with investing in this low risk and money spinning crop.

Nigeria currently produce 10% of the global raw cashew nut demand.Over the years, the demand has always exceed the supply with the local price rising steadily from N110,000 per tonne in 2011 to N650,000 per tonne in 2017.

Only 25,000 tons out of about 200,000 tons local supply requirement was accounted for in ogbomoso,oyo state in 2016 which happens to be the best quality nut in Nigeria.

to be continued
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2020
This ogbomoso cashew market was valued at 21 million dollar. It is however mind boggling to note that this market is built on mostly unplanned and inherited farms.

Lower nut count per kilogram, high kernel output ratio(KOR) and better taste are the major reason why exporter prefer ogbomoso cashew. This is primarily due to climate,and the local seed quality.

Individuals that produces Cashew nut from other regions like kogi (the largest producer of cashew nut in Nigeria) prefer to bring theirs to ogbomoso to be diluted with cashew nuts grown in ogbomoso to improve the quality of their products
This is the level to which the ratings in terms of quality of ogbomoso cashew nut is.

There is fertile, arable land in ogbomoso for the cultivation of cashew. cashew cultivation is guaranteed to yield huge profit for bold and savvy investors.

The increasing high global demand for cashew from ogbomoso giving its undeniable superior quality such as lower nut per kilogram,high kernel output ratio and better taste are the reasons why cashew merchants and exporters are arriving in their droves to do business in the small town in southwest Nigeria.

It is clear to see that the ogbomoso cashew stands out with its quality and the industry stakeholders testify to its value in the international market.

It is key to note that at this point that the cashew industry in ogbomoso is still at its infancy spanning less than 10 years and have seen significant growth in the past 5 years with more international buyers trooping in driving the demand and cost of the commodity.

The current demand for cashew comes mainly from Asia, but the possibility for growth are boundless with technological advancement finding more use for the nut and more people turning to healthier nut consumption will see an increase in the international demand and export potential for ogbomoso cashew.

Cashew can produce its first fruit in 30 months and will continue fruiting for at least another 50 years.

An acre is capable of yielding an average of 600kg annually and can be as high as 1500kg per acre.
There are over 50,000 acres of affordable and arable land in ogbomoso yet to be cultivated with cashew and with well drafted investment plan from WaleAgro Farms and Food Limited, breaking even is possible in just 2 years.

We are focused in assisting investors maximize the advantage the ogbomosho terrain offers in the cashew trade globally by providing investment option especially the ones that will reduce risks and put the investors at an advantage.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Ikjosh04: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:
This ogbomoso cashew market was valued at 21 million dollar. It is however mind boggling to note that this market is built on mostly unplanned and inherited farms.

Lower nut count per kilogram, high kernel output ratio(KOR) and better taste are the major reason why exporter prefer ogbomoso cashew. This is primarily due to climate,and the local seed quality.

Individuals that produces Cashew nut from other regions like kogi (the largest producer of cashew nut in Nigeria) prefer to bring theirs to ogbomoso to be diluted with cashew nuts grown in ogbomoso to improve the quality of their products
This is the level to which the ratings in terms of quality of ogbomoso cashew nut is.

There is fertile, arable land in ogbomoso for the cultivation of cashew. cashew cultivation is guaranteed to yield huge profit for bold and savvy investors.

The increasing high global demand for cashew from ogbomoso giving its undeniable superior quality such as lower nut per kilogram,high kernel output ratio and better taste are the reasons why cashew merchants and exporters are arriving in their droves to do business in the small town in southwest Nigeria.

It is clear to see that the ogbomoso cashew stands out with its quality and the industry stakeholders testify to its value in the international market.

It is key to note that at this point that the cashew industry in ogbomoso is still at its infancy spanning less than 10 years and have seen significant growth in the past 5 years with more international buyers trooping in driving the demand and cost of the commodity.

The current demand for cashew comes mainly from Asia, but the possibility for growth are boundless with technological advancement finding more use for the nut and more people turning to healthier nut consumption will see an increase in the international demand and export potential for ogbomoso cashew.

Cashew can produce its first fruit in 30 months and will continue fruiting for at least another 50 years.

An acre is capable of yielding an average of 600kg annually and can be as high as 1500kg per acre.
There are over 50,000 acres of affordable and arable land in ogbomoso yet to be cultivated with cashew and with well drafted investment plan from WaleAgro Farms and Food Limited, breaking even is possible in just 2 years.

We are focused in assisting investors maximize the advantage the ogbomosho terrain offers in the cashew trade globally by providing investment option especially the ones that will reduce risks and put the investors at an advantage.

How can I invest?
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ikjosh04:

How can I invest?
kindly get in touch on +2348164628081 (WhatsApp)
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2020
One of the problem to be faced in starting a viable farm business is access to land and we are providing a solution for farmers/agropreneur in Nigeria - "Access Affordable farmland for all"

This is a great opportunity to be part of the agricultural revolution and generate revenue in 2020

Don't miss this year opportunity to kickstart your dream farm business by owning your farmland in any of our farm estates in ogbomoso and ijebu-igbo

Get yours now!!

1 Like

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2020
Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2020
There is nothing as important as setting your goals and executing.

Executing takes you closer to achieving your goals
The greatest mistake you can make is to have a goal and not be motivated to work in achieving them

If you can't fly with it and you can't run with it,then crawl with it....make sure that no matter how little you progress, you are closer to tour goal now than yesterday

Don't just have your goals on paper or in your head without taking actions to achieving it no matter the small steps you take.

One of my goals this season is to maximize the water resources on our farm estates to establish à catfish farm
I have started putting things together, one of which is going for training to gain more knowledge and insights into how to make it work... With those steps,I know that I am closer to my goals today than yesterday.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2020
Never give up on your dream!
challenges will come,financial issues will come,family challenges will come Be focus! keep working! never relenting! and you will get there.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
You do not have to have decade of the experience I have,you just have to follow through the steps I followed and it will take you many months or very few years to achieve what have been achieved...
That's the power of mentorship

if you want to get the result you want,listen and follow the actionable steps the person who got those result followed and you will get the same.

Moreover,it will take you less years to reach that level that it takes your mentor/s

Good day
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
The extent of earning is determined by your extent of learning...
be a lifelong learner
keep learning
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:33am On Jan 31, 2020
Never stop dreaming! Never stop working on your dream!
Good morning
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2020
If you are considering what can gives you sustainable returns in agriculture, then consider cashew/cassava, plantain
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2020
Happy new month
may it bring blessings,prosperity and goodness to us all.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:06am On Feb 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ffvKsrk6Fo

You need to secure your boundaries with dermacations apart from beacons; especially if you have hundreds or thousands of acres of farmland.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
Do agric...it pays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2020
Quote of the day

_You wasted a year by not starting last year; you’ll make it two, if you don’t start now._

- Ranal Currie

Good morning my people!

Having goals/dreams are okay but its not enough to get you what you want in reality.

What are you doing to your goals to achieve them.

Never waste your time,
If your dreams are too big,that it will take many years or what you are doing will take longer time to achieve,do not give up.

There is no perfect time

Don't wait for the perfect time.
Waiting for the right time will waste your useful time.

You want to start your farm,you want to make money
What are you doing towards it now?

Take action on your dream,
Waiting will waste your years.
Act Now!

Have a wonderful day ahead.

#mondaymotivation
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Sierramorgan: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2020
Yeah, I agree with you that plantain farming could yield a great Return on Investment and it's something that a lot of people would have wanted to venture into as an offline business in addition to their online business. It is good and reasonable to establish an offline business while one is still building an online business. This is helpful as it doesn't work out so quick to build any kind of Online Business and one needs a means of livelihood for which it's vital to set up an offline business. Thanks for coming up with this thread! It's so relevant.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sierramorgan:
Yeah, I agree with you that plantain farming could yield a great Return on Investment and it's something that a lot of people would have wanted to venture into as an offline business in addition to their online business. It is good and reasonable to establish an offline business while one is still building an online business. This is helpful as it doesn't work out so quick to build any kind of Online Business and one needs a means of livelihood for which it's vital to set up an offline business. Thanks for coming up with this thread! It's so relevant.
you are welcome. God bless
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21am On Feb 04, 2020
Let's kickstart this season
#Getinvolved
Don't be left behind.

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by droidview: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2020
The cashew farming makes alot of sense.Op, please how come its ogbomosho cashew is the best? Any unique advantage or is it the soil?

meanwhile,

Interested people can join me today at 9pm on my whatsapp group where i give a presentation on how to earn legitimately via google admob without cheating the system nor clicking the ads yourself.

Check my signature for my whatsapp contact and ill add you to the group while its filling up.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2020
droidview:
The cashew farming makes alot of sense.Op, please how come its ogbomosho cashew is the best? Any unique advantage or is it the soil?

meanwhile,

Interested people can join me today at 9pm on my whatsapp group where i give a presentation on how to earn legitimately via google admob without cheating the system nor clicking the ads yourself.

Check my signature for my whatsapp contact and ill add you to the group while its filling up.
the weather,the soil,accessibility,the cashew breed etc are some of the factors
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:31am On Feb 05, 2020
Bright good day
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Cashew is the fastest growing agro-commodity in Nigeria but unfortunately this goldmine has not been maximized by Nigeria.

With the global demand exceeding 5 million tons valued at about 6 billion dollars.
Sustainable wealth can built with investing in this low risk and money spinning crop.

Nigeria currently produce 10% of the global raw cashew nut demand.Over the years, the demand has always exceed the supply with the local price rising steadily from N110,000 per tonne in 2011 to N650,000 per tonne in 2017.

Only 25,000 tons out of about 200,000 tons local supply requirement was accounted for in ogbomoso,oyo state in 2016 which happens to be the best quality nut in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (53) (Reply)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.