Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (109497 Views)

3 Businesses You Can Start With 10k In Nigeria 2023 / Can 50K goes for this 3 businesses / 3 Businesses To Start In 2018 With A Laptop And 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Agricpays
Doit
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2021
No matter what happen to you,never give up
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Baruwadele: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Lesgupnigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v21aD87xBCs

I was on one of our farm estates early this year to have quick discussion and design a roadmap on how to perfectly execute some of our farm projects.

Looking back to what we have achieved with our farmers, partners,investors on this estate has been phenomenal

Supervision and proper follow-up are keys to right and timely execution for a successful farm business.

You want to own farmland in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso,ilorin or apomu,get it setup,manage and you start earning from it?

Just call

+2348164628081

#waleagro#agriculture#lagos#nigeria#ijebu#ogbomosho#ilorin#agribusiness

Wonderful job!!
Keep up the good work
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Baruwadele:

Wonderful job!!
Keep up the good work
Thanks
God bless
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2021
Waleagro farm estates remain the most secured, viable farm location to conduct your farm enterprise to conduct your business with ease and continually earn from it.

With thousands of hectares available on our various estates covering 5 states,experienced farm managers to setup and manage your farm,you are in the right business environment if you are looking at investing in agriculture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPQuihQzoVU
Want to get started?
Call +2349031147593; +2348164628081
#waleagro#agriculture#agribusiness
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2021
Baruwadele:

Wonderful job!!
Keep up the good work
Thanks
God. Bless
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Baruwadele:

May God continue to bless you as you provide a way to generate income for others in agriculture.
Thanks
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
You want to acquire your farm for agriculture?
Few things are important to note
1.Accessibility to the farm
2.Good secured environment and
3.Suitability of the land for whatsoever farm business you want to conduct on the farm
All of our farm estates pass the test of all of the above
Want to kickstart your farm business
Get in touch
+2349031147593
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2021
Food is a necessity!

No farmer,No food,

No food,No nation

The earlier we engage in sustainable agriculture not only to feed nations but to generate sustainable wealth for the citizens

This is our mission at WaleAgro and this is what we work at every day

#waleagro
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2021
We keep working day and night on our various farm estates to make sure that we eradicate food insecurity and at the same time generate revenue for our various partners, investors and WaleAgro.

This is what we are good at doing,this is what we are doing and this is what we would be doing for many decades to come.

Want to acquire farmland in any of our farm estates, setup it up and see it manage till when it's ready to start bringing in returns for you,then we are the right plug.

Just a call/DM or WhatsApp will take you closer to starting your dream farm and earning from it.

+2349031147593

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Pearlspar: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2021
As you make money, it is very important to learn how to save and invest it for the future.

Join Investa.ng in her live chat today by 4pm
https:///investaopenhouse

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2021
Everything you need to succeed in your Agribusiness are all available on oue farm estates.
Good,fertile,secure farmland; excellent personnel to setup and manage your farm; like-minded agropreneurs to synergise with,and marketing channels to sell your produce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc810ImxvKk
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:31am On Aug 09, 2021
There is light at the end of the tunnel...no matter what you are going through,keep pushing and acting on your dream
#mondaymotivation
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2021
The agrofood sector is so big to shun out numerous billionaires and millionaires.
projected to reach $1 trillion by 2030

You too can start your own farm business and start earning returns from your farm.

Want to get trained on how to start your profitable agribusiness or you want to acquire your own farmland?
Do you also want to get it set up and managed by professional while you earn from it?

Just Call/whatsapp +2348164628081
Do agric...it pays

#agriculture#nigeria

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2021
Knowledge is not only power,it is money.
You don't improve your knowledge and you want to increase your potential to make money in agriculture,then you are joking.
Improve your learning and see your earning potential go up.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Food is an essential thing of life and enough wealth/ money to be made in agriculture and all of it's value chain
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2021
2 things are important in succeeding in agribusiness,
One,getting practical knowledge from someone who has done it before
And secondly, acting on what you have learnt
Taking massive action on what you have learnt is as important as getting the knowledge.
So Get the knowledge and take action on it.
That's the way to success in Agribusiness
#mondaymotivation
#agricway
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Analasroston: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Agribusiness is undoubtedly great, hwoever it's kinda hard to develop in it in case you have a small capital and no or little experience in business at all. I suppose that one who is eager to start his own business must start from the sphere of services (in case his/her location affords it) like coffee shop or stuff like that. It requires a little amount of money to begin with like about ten or twenty thousand or maybe less. It's quite simple to manage such business because you have few employees, for example accounter, bartender, waiter and cleaner. You have a small premise which lets you to save money on electricity, water and heating supplies.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2021
Always dream and go bigger
The prosperity lies in the bigness
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2021
The New Normal in agricultural business

Happy new month everyone

Succeeding in farm business require that you have good knowledge of the many factors that affect agriculture like weather and climatic factor,the right seeds/seedlings, markets,good agricultural practices etc

But I am going to be focusing on weather/climatic condition

Many years ago,the climatic information we are used to is that rain begin in the month of March till July (with June &July having the highest volume of rain especially in the south west region) while there is rainfall break in the month of August while it resumes by September and continues till October or November in some places

Now, that has changed.
From data on our various WaleAgro farm estates spread across 4 states (south west region) from the last 4 years,it has shown that the new August rainfall break is now July.
The amount of rainfall last month August is more than the one in June/July combined.
If we go by data from few years according to what we got from our WaleAgro farm estates,then we should have a steady (maybe twice a week ) rainfall going forward till October

What's the implication of this to farmers, agropreneurs within the region?
All the timing of cultivation of specific crops and livestock will change,plan your farm business according to the new normal to prevent crop failure.

Scrap the old weather knowledge;plan accordingly.
I also hope our agricultural teachers will update their books and start teaching our children about the new realities
As an agropreneur,farmer or potential investor in agric,you also need to change your books to minimize failure.

Welcome to the new normal.

www.facebook.com/waleagro

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2021
One of the crop we cultivated on our farm estates in ogbomoso is soybeans, currently has 200 acres under cultivation.

We hope that we can replicate and do better than the yield we got from last and previous years
Who can spot our just maturing cashew trees in the background?

Want to start your own cashew/soybeans on our farm estate in ogbomoso fully setup,manage by WaleAgro while you earn?
Sorry, you will have to wait till next year when our cultivation will be opening but you can call +2349031147593 to secure your cashew/soybeans land on the farm estate.

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2021
Good morning everyone

If you are going to do farm business and want to be actively involved in it,then one thing is very important: you need to be available on the field at the most important farm operations with your workers.

Over the years,my experience has shown that your success depends largely on your availability during planting and harvesting periods.

This doesnot mean your presence guarantee �% success but it takes you half way to success and success in farm business is activated by that.

If you are a small farm entrepreneur,you need to make yourself available during these operations.
Doing so will achieve two things
First,you are able to control pilfering,and
Second,you are able to guide your workers on the required quantities to be planted to get the required yield.

If you have a big farm enterprise or multiple farms in different locations ,then there is need to have structures like a livable farm houses where your co-founder, director,or any top management can oversee these operations
Big companies like RENL,Olam,Michelin etc operate this way

Farm business is a field work not an office work where you stay in the office 24/7.
And that's why we see many agribusinesses,farm crowdfunding folding up because the critical ingredient of a successful farm management is lacking.
So if you want to go into the business of agriculture and fully involved,think am well because it requires a lot of field work where most times you are cut out of social media; you are cut out of the urban,buzzy,hippy world and you are alone with nature, tractor/s �,planter and faces of your workers for many days.

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by-1Keg_1QA

Ooin!! We are doing well.

Video snippet of our 200 acres soybeans farm in ogbomoso.

We believe we can scale it up to 600 acres next season

If you are interested in acquiring farmland in our farm estate in ogbomoso to setup, manage soybeans, or any other suitable crops,we are your best plug.

Call or WhatsApp +2348164628081/+2349031147593

#waleagro#agriculture#lagos#agribusiness#nigeria#farmer#ogbomoso#oyo#soya#soybeans#faarmestate#farm
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2021
Borehole will solve your water need for dry season farming.
This is for one of our investor on our farm estate in ogbomoso.
Want to acquire your own farmland for dry season farming,call /WhatsApp +2349031147593
#waleagro

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2021
Knowledge is the key
Get practical know-how or partner with those who does
You need it for the success of your agribusiness
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2021
#mondaymotivation

Whatever you sow,come back to you in hundred folds

Remember that adage"Whatever you sow,you reap"
Using my knowledge background in agriculture,that's partially correct.

In agriculture,that adage is not true
If you sow a grain,you will reap a whole maize cob with hundreds of grains.
If you sow a 5cm stem,you reap many cassava tubers and a 2m cassava stem/s
If you sow a cashew seed,you reap hundred of cashew seeds..
If you sow a soybeans seed,you reap hundreds of soybeans seeds
It's better to say " whatsoever you sow,you reap hundreds folds of it
As a farmer,that's how I think and that's the reality and. That's why we must watch our actions
Do not do to others what you don't want to be done to you because if you do,you will reap it back in hundred fold no matter the time it take
Like corn which takes 3months to reap after sowing
It may take a week,3 months,,a year,a decade or less
That's sounds moral?
Well,welcome to life 101 realities

As you go out today, make sure you sow the seeds of goodness, integrity,passion for your business and in your workplace because whatever you sow ,you reap hundred folds.
#waleagro

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2021
#Doagric#ItPays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:14am On Sep 16, 2021
Hgd
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2021
#mondaymotivation

*Going the extra mile*

Early last week,i discovered that my body system changed, suddenly feel weak, felt disoriented and I had to find myself in the hospital taking drips.

Unfortunately that same day,I was scheduled to be a guest on a radio program on agriculture.

I was admitted by 1pm ,and by 4pm the radio interview should kickstart.

I was between cancelling the radio interview or going on with it

My mind was fast thinking
"If I did cancel at the last minutes,I wouldn't only disappoint the organization that invited me,it will caused a lot of inconveniences for them"

"Since it's just a 30mins programme, if I can get enough treatment and maybe 45mins -1 hour rest,then I should be able to get enough energy to talk for 30mins"

So I opted to go on with the radio interview.

So few minutes to 4' o clock,I sneaked out of the hospital,went straight to the car park where my car was parked, open the door,roll the windows up,put on the AC and got connected to the radio station where we had a successful programme.

After the 30 mins program,I leap back into the hospital with sense of another mission accomplished to continue with my treatment.

Now I am back stronger touring like 5 states where we have our farm estates within few days

This is a typical example of going the extra mile; grinding out result in the midst of inconveniences and uncertainties.

This is the culture we have created with our workers and staff at WaleAgro that makes us continue to deliver result no matter what and this is why you must always go the extra mile if you want to get result in anything you venture into because great success is unlocked through it.

Good morning and have a wonderful week

1 Like

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2021
#DoagricItPays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2021
#gogreen
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
#doagricitpays

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (53) (Reply)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.