Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,847 members, 7,820,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway (33529 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway by BluntBoy(m): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2018
lexy2014:
I asked u about d functions of d president of Nigeria and i asked 4 specifics but u are talking about principal & store manager. How are those relevant 2 what I asked?

D president has 24 federal ministries under his watch but u are saying this

So if this what he does with his whole time, then obviously he isn't as busy as u want us 2 believe. That means he doesn't even make time out 4 his 24 ministries&d extra one which he is d minister of petroleum. At least, u have ended up telling us y d country isnt moving forward

So, it is so hard to understand a simple analogy

Anyway, I intended writing that yesterday for instance, Buhari would be engrossed with the crisis. No matter how many ministers he has, he would still have to listen to briefings from security chiefs among others.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway by BluntBoy(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2018
Nukualofa:
If you believe Buhari is busier than Trump then I don't think I can join you in this back and forth because you are still far from getting an Atlas to know the size and population of US and other important decisions Trump has to make for the US and the World in general

Which useless world in general?

Please, I want to know what USA decisions is made for the world? You all just come up and want to pin this USA Big Brother mantra on everyone as though every other president is asleep. Is the USA the same as UN or Commonwealth Assembly?

So, if it is by population and landmass, would I be safe to say that the Chinese and Indian presidents are busier than Trump?

What decision has Obama/Trump made concerning Boko Haram since 2011?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway by lexy2014: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, it is so hard to understand a simple analogy

Anyway, I intended writing that yesterday for instance, Buhari would be engrossed with the crisis. No matter how many ministers he has, he would still have to listen to briefings from security chiefs among others.
I didn't ask u 4 analogy. I asked u 4 specifics. Specific job functions. I didn't tell u that buhari isn't supposed 2 listen 2 briefings from his security team. If u say that he uses his "whole time" (ur words) 2 listen 2 security briefings, then that means he isn't as busy as u are saying. Do security briefing take d whole day?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway by BluntBoy(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2018
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u 4 analogy. I asked u 4 specifics. Specific job functions. I didn't tell u that buhari isn't supposed 2 listen 2 briefings from his security team. If u say that he uses his "whole time" (ur words) 2 listen 2 security briefings, then that means he isn't as busy as u are saying. Do security briefing take d whole day?

Go and read that particular post again. Obviously, reading one part of a post reeks of mischief.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway by lexy2014: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

I am not under any obligation to answer you.

However, I have provided facts. Trump has less legislative duties to deal with than Buhari. Trump's dealings are mostly external and the others, he has to share with the governors. Moreover, a true federalism would run easier than a pseudo federalism. There is also the functionings. The US has a better political structure but our political structure is messed up and overly corrupt and can be enough to frustrate anyone in the helms of affairs.

U have provided no facts. Provide d duties of president buhari in specific terms& tell us how those duties make buhari busier than trump. That's facts.

What legislative duties are u talking about? Does an executive president make laws? Or don't u no what it means 2 legislate in government?

Is Donald trump d Secretary of state that u say his dealings are mostly external? Aren't u aware that hr has a cabinet that perform domrstic functions just like buhari? What are those other dealings that trump shares with governors?

What has d political structure of a country got 2do with whether one president is busier than another? What is d political structure of Nigeria? What is d political structure of d US? U still talking about federalism & pseudo federalism in vague terms. That's y I asked u b4, are d governors accountable 2d president of Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway by debaj10: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2018
reactant otiku!
cheesy
sai baba
angry
Re: Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway by lexy2014: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

Go and read that particular post again. Obviously, reading one part of a post reeks of mischief.

This isn't about mischief or about reading ur post again. Its an open debate. U have been entangled by ur own words which u can't defend. I have only responded 2u based on d info u provided which from every indication is highly inadequate 4d kind of claims u are making. Next time, do a proper study b4 u say certain things
Re: Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway by BluntBoy(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2018
lexy2014:

U have provided no facts. Provide d duties of president buhari in specific terms& tell us how those duties make buhari busier than trump. That's facts.

What legislative duties are u talking about? Does an executive president make laws? Or don't u no what it means 2 legislate in government?

Is Donald trump d Secretary of state that u say his dealings are mostly external? Aren't u aware that hr has a cabinet that perform domrstic functions just like buhari? What are those other dealings that trump shares with governors?

What has d political structure of a country got 2do with whether one president is busier than another? What is d political structure of Nigeria? What is d political structure of d US? U still talking about federalism & pseudo federalism in vague terms. That's y I asked u b4, are d governors accountable 2d president of Nigeria?

Oga, leave me alone. If you feel there is something to profit here other than a waste of time, tell me how Trump is busier. After all, someone brought that into the argument and I disagreed outrightly.

I am very busy. Fridays are always extremely busy days for me.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway by BluntBoy(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2018
lexy2014:

This isn't about mischief or about reading ur post again. Its an open debate. U have been entangled by ur own words which u can't defend. I have only responded 2u based on d info u provided which from every indication is highly inadequate 4d kind of claims u are making. Next time, do a proper study b4 u say certain things

Open debate or an interview? You are posing questions like CNN and yet claiming it is a debate. Who am I debating with here? Open debate indeed.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway by lexy2014: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

Oga, leave me alone. If you feel there is something to profit here other than a waste of time, tell me how Trump is busier. After all, someone brought that into the argument and I disagreed outrightly.

am not holding u. Am discussing with u. If u were that busy, u won't even on d platform which lends credence 2d fact that u seem 2 just throw d word around when it suits u. So when u are less "busy", let me no then we will continue d discussion
Re: Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway by BluntBoy(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2018
lexy2014:

Since it is an open debate and not an interview, make your own defense. I have never witnessed a debate where a debater is posing questions and contributing virtually nothing. I don't even know whether your point is that Trump is busier even though it is obvious.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway by BluntBoy(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2018
lexy2014:
am not holding u. Am discussing with u. If u were that busy, u won't even on d platform which lends credence 2d fact that u seem 2 just throw d word around when it suits u. So when u are less "busy", let me no then we will continue d discussion

Discussing. All your posts have been meaningless questioning and no substance.

Tell me what contribution you have made since morning?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway by BluntBoy(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2018
lexy2014:

OK, since it is a discussion, let us listen to you for a bit.

Who is busier? Trump or Buhari
Re: Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway by lexy2014: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

Since it is an open debate and not an interview, make your own defense. I have never witnessed a debate where a debater is posing questions and contributing virtually nothing. I don't even know whether your point is that Trump is busier even though it is obvious.
BluntBoy:

aren't u busy again? Or is today no longer Friday?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway by tictactic: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2018
iMessage for Windows is made by Apple and worked on Apple devices for texting. This administration encourages you to send content, picture, video, sound, an area just like some other talking application.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.