Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Advertise With Us And Get More Than 10,000 Views On Your Products In Two Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Advertise With Us And Get More Than 10,000 Views On Your Products In Two Days (276 Views)

Davido Visits Dapo Abiodun Two Days After Visiting Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Falz's "This Is Nigeria" Hits 1 Million Views On YouTube in 3days / Chizoba Esther Ejike: "I Trained For Two Days On How To Wear Police Uniform" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertise With Us And Get More Than 10,000 Views On Your Products In Two Days by entbaze: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
What is MSA?
MSA which stands for My Smart Audience, is a Social media based advertisement platform, that has brought smile to the face of its Users for Close to a year now, it is a Non-Govermental Organization,,
what we do?
we help you to help yourself by promoting your contents on social media, at cheaper rates, we get you more than 10,000 views a day on your content at less than $12 per 10,000 views,, depending on the amount of views you want and the cash at and,..
How Do i know my content is being viewed ?
At MSA we displease ourselves to please our clients, After all necessary transactions have been made, we will the give you a Lower administrator Right on our MSA page, for you to be able to see and monitor your the views on your content.
Who views my content?
content placed on our page are being advertised by Facebook it's self, to millions of people all over the world on facebook... its easier and safer.
How do i get Started?
To Get started you have to call our Customer care Number +2348110373000 for more info and inquiries, or Drop your comment, Or Inbox me Here on facebook , .
Note: your content is not only Advertised by Facebook alone, we share your content to over 500 groups,pages and timelines of people,, its cheap, call us now +2348110373000

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Of Psquare, Celebrate The Birthday Of Their Twins (phyno,flavour, Jim / Sound Sultan Signs First Management Deal With Temple Management / Speed Darlington Declares His Intention To Run For President Of Nigeria In 2025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.