Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' (29260 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" / Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " / Oyedepo: Nigeria Needs True Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2018
There are certain things one can understand such is the preference of cows to humans
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Kingdolo(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by kareemkamil(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2018
David Oyedepo, u are a Mad man, need mentally checkup. U are a big fool, idiot.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by leo2020: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2018
Go sell your 4 private jets , homes in UK n Us to feed the poor, then I will take u serious

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by IMASTEX: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2018
Things has already fallen apart
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2018
kareemkamil:
David Oyedepo, u are a Mad man, need mentally checkup. U are a big fool, idiot.

Miyetti Allah chairman, is that you??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by yazach: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2018
OWOJELA:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/06/28/nigeria-not-fulani-republic-anyone-planning-islamize-country-will-die-bishop-oyedepo-roars/amp/

I know you are not being sincere. The billions given to you by Jonathan is what is scaring you. The gullible ones will fall for this

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2018
leo2020:
Go sell your 4 private jets , homes in UK n Us to feed the poor, then I will take u serious

Even if he kills himself its certain you would request for another task to be done undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Onlyonebuhari: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2018
And you that collect free money from Jonathan to open gate of hell for those who oppose him nko? That's why The UK govt ban you idiot. You can only be celebrated by nonentity like you!
Assuming you are a pastor you will pray to God for peace not attacking humans
I HOPE YOU WILL ALL EMULATE PASTOR KUMUYI
AFTER ALL NO FREE MONEY FROM GOVERNMENT AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by tfelicityk(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2018
Moses prayed for his Nation during his era. I don't know why some so-called men of God speaks without seeking for wisdom, knowledge of what speak and understanding from God before they speak. If you are gifted then speak out the problems (who are behind the scenes) and possible solutions to the problem. Many are called, few are chosen... Where are the chosen ones self.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by eluquenson(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Billygee2u: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2018
uncleiykeman:
Oyedepo said the truth, Nigeria is not a Fulani herdsmen nation
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by HITTED(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2018
Where are those Foooooolani head-slammers on Nairaland? Your presence is needed here.

Yarimo, Demeleo, Shamecurls.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by HITTED(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:
Oyedepo please don’t cause religious crisis I beg of you

This are the reason I can’t pardon Mr President

He allowed it to generate to this level

Even if some people are behind it as stated in some quarters

You are the commander in Chief

So NO excuses

I am ashamed of the presidency issuing a statement measuring the killings under pdp with Apc

Is it not the reason we voted out pdp ?

All these just for cheap likes?

We all know the zombie in you is greater than your rationality. You'll be back to factory setting (zombiesm) before 10am.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Thank God your senses have been restored
*yinmu* wait until you hear another one!

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by HARRYFORD1986: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2018
That's how prophets speak. Thank you Papa.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by sarrki(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2018
HITTED:

All these just for cheap likes?

We all know the zombie in you is greater than your rationality. You'll be back to factory setting (zombiesm) before 10am.

You lack understanding

You said cheap likes ?

Then you don’t know me then
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2018
OWOJELA:

Nigeria is not a Fulani republic, let every devil be concerned. I will never become one. We didn’t sign a deal to live together as a Fulani Republic. Everybody that carries that thought and wants to implement it, the power of God will bring them down. Now in Nigeria, cows are more valuable than human lives. Authority claims they haven’t found anybody to claim responsibility when it was announced.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/06/28/nigeria-not-fulani-republic-anyone-planning-islamize-country-will-die-bishop-oyedepo-roars/amp/
Straight from the heart! God bless the you

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Meekdon: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2018
Baba GO don start again
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Abagworo(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2018
Useless Bishop that collected money from Jonathan. May that money and the ones you've been stealing from poor innocent church goers choke you.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by HITTED(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:

You lack understanding

You said cheap likes ?

Then you don’t know me then

LOL! grin

I know you na...

Sarrki

Zombie

Sai barbarian

All of the above.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Memphis357(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:

So NO excuses

I am ashamed of the presidency issuing a statement measuring the killings under pdp with Apc

Guy,shut up abeg!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Emycord: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:

So NO excuses

When Did You Repent?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by HARRYFORD1986: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2018
leo2020:
nonsense
Did you buy it for him

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Memphis357(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2018
HITTED:

LOL! grin
I know you na...
Sarrki
Zombie
Sai barbarian
All of the above.
Na him be His Royal highness of the Zombie kingdom!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by HITTED(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2018
Abagworo:
Useless Bishop that collected money from Jonathan. May that money and the ones you've been stealing from poor innocent church goers choke you.

Another head-slamming Foooooolani Muslim spotted.

This one even claims he's Igbo because Roachass gave him a suya spot in Owerri.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by rhektor(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:

So NO excuses

Oyedepo is not causing any religious violence but your co-Fulani are the ones killing and taking over territories in the middle belt. Tell them to desist and stop parading your ignorance here

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by HITTED(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2018
Memphis357:

Na him be His Royal highness of the Zombie kingdom!!!

He's so unrepentant, but sometimes he chats like a normal human just to garner likes.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Dicksonpal: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

So called man of God always misusing the church to incite rather than to preach peace.

Aboki,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by edinyoh: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2018
As we all pray against the vices of evil working to disintegrate this nation, lets also take action. Lets put our faith to work and we will all see the result we need. Lets all stand up and defend our land with all instrument we have. The government are not ready to defend us from the obvious. I believe there is no crime in defending your home.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by jrusky(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2018
CoolFreeday:
All these our religious leaders self...

You better get lost. So is that all you can say? The man is saying the truth Buhari and his govt are disaster and God must punish them and their entire generation.

Over 11 villages were wreck and till now no single fulani arrested haa Buhari you will die a terrible death for this your wickedness. People voted out pdp believing killings will end, believing you 're the answer to killings but you are even the godfather of the killers simply they are your tribe, Buhari no peace for you till you die even after your death no peace for you.

Ekiti people una dey see Una eyes go clear. Adesina your own tribe comparing death tolls happily saying more need to die to equal pdp or break pdp record and the party that same slowpoke fayemi belong to who had already signed undertaken if supported by fulani olighacy to cede ekiti land for cow colony aka cow ranch I pity you all una go hear am.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2018
Yes spiteful Oyedepo as usual; no doubt inspired by one of the pages of PREMIUM TIMES and a chat with one of the board members of VANGUARD Newspaper - we know why and how they spread hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) / Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.