Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

National ID, Biometric & Forensic Data Base - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National ID, Biometric & Forensic Data Base (407 Views)

Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered / Ondo State Government Plans Data Base For Youths / National ID Cards Ready For Collection —NIMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National ID, Biometric & Forensic Data Base by azimibraun: 2:38am On Jun 29, 2018
From Benue to plateau to the Lagos tanker explosion, some persons may never be identified. Billions spent annually yet we can't put names or pictures to our dead. Murdered or accidental. Many families will never know where their family members disappeared to. They may just have been burnt to death in one incident or the other and that is it. Still a long way to go..if we ever want to go the route of modernization in the first place. RIP to the dead, nameless and faceless.
Re: National ID, Biometric & Forensic Data Base by chrisbaxtian(m): 3:35am On Jun 29, 2018
azimibraun:
From Benue to plateau to the Lagos tanker explosion, some persons may never be identified. Billions spent annually yet we can't put names or pictures to our dead. Murdered or accidental. Many families will never know where their family members disappeared to. They may just have been burnt to death in one incident or the other and that is it. Still a long way to go..if we ever want to go the route of modernization in the first place. RIP to the dead, nameless and faceless.

I have not gotten by national ID card 3yrs after I applied for it! I even lost a juicy job offer because of no valid means of identification! angry Nigeria is a shit hole, if you don't agree, then argue with your phone

4 Likes

Re: National ID, Biometric & Forensic Data Base by MikeBetty(m): 5:33am On Jun 29, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

I have not gotten by national ID card 3yrs after I applied for it! I even lost a juicy job offer because of no valid means of identification! angry Nigeria is a shit hole, if you don't agree, then argue with your phone
See Me See Wahala In This Country. I Had To Travel From Yobe State To Imo State To Register For The Useless National ID Card In 2015, Till Now It Has Not Come Out. And People Did Their Pvc To Vote Politicians In And Got It In Less Than 8 Months. Is It Not The Same Data That Voters Card And National ID Contain? Why Cant The Merge The Two Parastatals/agencies Together Than The Duplication Waste Of National Monies. The Worst Part Of It Is That Banks Have Stated Rejecting The National ID I Did Years Back. Nigerian Government Sucks. Spit.

(1) (Reply)

Why Cows Are Treated Better Than Humans Under Nigeria’s Democracy – Prophet / Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki / Sensible Solution To The Herdsmen Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.