Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others (34183 Views)

Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus / Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by kereman1: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Pls wat happen on the 23rd of june?

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by TreasuredGlory: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2018
T
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by SmartyPants(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Was there an incident on the 23rd of June?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by gbadexy(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2018
when was it made.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by kelskay: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2018
so up next now is Plane Crash on 11th of July Abi... dear lord.
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by jacoik(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2018
They also played this record on 101.5 FM and 89.7fm this morning. Am surprise seeing it on ND as well. Hope its not coincidence
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by ehinorlive: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2018
God save us.
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Jenomtwist(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2018
I'm really confused about religion.things keep bursting my head
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Sheuns(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2018
They only see killer visions. They've never seen Nigeria progress. Awon useless set of cultists.
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Lizilicious(f): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2018
Hmmmm...
Speechless
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by lawrence35(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2018
I got this too.....

Sell online, make $1500 monthly
See how
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by KingCassy(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2018
Chai, I've received like 30 of that audio message o...

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Folashade2016(f): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2018
Father Lord God save your people.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Luckiotutu: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2018
Hmmmmm

Check my signature
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Standardcosting(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2018
[s]
queensera:
A trending voice note did by an unknown man has been causing uproar after yesterday's lagos-ibadan expressway tanker explosion.

According To The Voice Note:

it says 23rd June, 28th June, 12th July, 24th July, 30th July, and first of 1st August. Do not travel out or in to Lagos using the following transport. Okessy, benue links, agofure, God is good, young shall grow, abia line, air peace, Efosa. You can travel with them any other date but not in the above dates. Then, 11th July, 25th of June, Sunday 22nd July, 6th August, and 19th August. Do not travel by air within Nigeria. 

Carefully Listen To The Voice Note Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNEstBgguHI

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/trending-whatsapp-voice-note-a-man-did-to-warn-nigerians-about-lagos-tanker-fire/

[/s]
Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Temidayo9(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2018
Pls help tell the prophet, I need just 3 correct score predictions cool

1 Like

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by opsyswagger(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2018
I go travel nothing we do me in Jesus name..
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by HomeOfMe(f): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2018
queensera:
A trending voice note did by an unknown man has been causing uproar after yesterday's lagos-ibadan expressway tanker explosion.

According To The Voice Note:

it says 23rd June, 28th June, 12th July, 24th July, 30th July, and first of 1st August. Do not travel out or in to Lagos using the following transport. Okessy, benue links, agofure, God is good, young shall grow, abia line, air peace, Efosa. You can travel with them any other date but not in the above dates. Then, 11th July, 25th of June, Sunday 22nd July, 6th August, and 19th August. Do not travel by air within Nigeria. 

Carefully Listen To The Voice Note Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNEstBgguHI

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/trending-whatsapp-voice-note-a-man-did-to-warn-nigerians-about-lagos-tanker-fire/

For some dumb,stup1d and Ignorant reasons,we should keep these dates in mind. My friend working at MM2 sent this audio to my whatsapp before all the happenings started. What do we do,let people just be cautious and vigilant.
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Lastanza: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2018
I think he should dwell more on prayers in averting the impending doom as he predicts rather than outlining a whole number of transport companies.

Not in any way doubting prophecy but is any of the afformentioned transport companies involved in what happened yesterday or should people rather not go to work on those days?.
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by YomaA(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2018
Sounds like apostle Johnson Suleiman
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by BabaRamota1980: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2018
While fulani is preparing to wipe you all out you are listening to a ritualist yahoo pastor.

Bullshhyte!
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by lonelydora: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2018
PearlStreet:
If you claim you're a Christian and you refuse to leave your house because some agents of darkness are on the road, it simply means the agents of darkness are more powerful than your God.

As at Christian, take authority and bind those demons, render them impotent, cover yourself with the blood of Jesus and pass.

Meanwhile, we don't need God or Jesus Christ to help us use our brains. If we use our brains in this country, we won't be disturbing God for a lot of things we're praying for.

As a Christian too, River Niger drowns people. Why not bind it and go swim? Do not put thy God to test, says the scripture.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Lastanza: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2018
SmartyPants:
Was there an incident on the 23rd of June?

May be Plateau killing

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by lonelydora: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2018
opsyswagger:
I go travel nothing we do me in Jesus name..

Some that died yesterday prayed so that morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Luckiotutu: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2018
Hmmmmm

Job seekers, Check my signature now.
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by frowland(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2018
Rubish. There was shootings in US and five people died. Is that also part of the predictions? Well anyone can belive what he wants to belive. Pure stage bullshit.
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by bjt(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2018
Am traveling to the US on the 11th of July cheesy cheesy
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by menshowng(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2018
Krak:
So were these the only transport companies caught up in the explosions? How about the people in the Danfos and the other private cars?

The pastor possibly saw a dream or vision but completely misinterpreted it.

The truth is everybody sees visions one way or another but the real deal is in actually interpreting and understanding the full meaning of the vision.

I dont think he really misinterpreted it his revelation i think was to reduce d casualty and not to stop it from happening
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2018
PearlStreet:
If you claim you're a Christian and you refuse to leave your house because some agents of darkness are on the road, it simply means the agents of darkness are more powerful than your God.

As at Christian, take authority and bind those demons, render them impotent, cover yourself with the blood of Jesus and pass.

Meanwhile, we don't need God or Jesus Christ to help us use our brains. If we use our brains in this country, we won't be disturbing God for a lot of things we're praying for.

Even Elijah fled from King Ahab. There is time for everything.

Oya, bind death and go to the middle of an expressway and stand. Let's see...

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by bjt(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2018
lonelydora:

As a Christian too, River Niger drowns people. Why not bind it and go swim? Do not put thy God to test, says the scripture.

So if you have a life-changing-for-good appointment any of the days, you will not go abi? You need to differentiate between putting God to test and exercising your faith.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by SmartyPants(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Lastanza:

May be Plateau killing

The voice note says do not travel in or out of Lagos on specific transport companies on those dates.

How do you see a link between this and herdsman killings in Plateau?
Re: Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others by austynbch(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2018
Why is it dat dis prophets never prophecy good news? Always bad news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) / Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm / Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.