Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

5 Misconstrued Interests Of Men By Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Misconstrued Interests Of Men By Ladies! (565 Views)

Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) / Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Misconstrued Interests Of Men By Ladies! by daewoorazer(m): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Our women are the best thing that can ever happen to a man if you marry right, they’d give you food, rest of mind, love and most importantly a whole human.

However, there are interests misconstrued by ladies, they think we love or do not care but in the real sense, we actually do care a lot!

1. Territorial display of underwear:

This is a total turn off, the most nauseating. Why would anyone want to see varying sizes, shapes and types of panties hanged on shower stands and windows? Why should panties brush his head while he takes his bath early in the morning? It’s a bathroom and not a museum/showroom.
The worst are those living in apartments with varieties of families yet spread these outside without giving a common bleep as to the position of their neighbours.

Re: 5 Misconstrued Interests Of Men By Ladies! by daewoorazer(m): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2018
2. Long nails:

Manicure doesn’t necessarily equate long nails treatment. You can fix nails with moderate length and cool/transparent colors. Why should you decorate his back with tribal marks while getting laid?
Why should he be careful around you? You can’t move your hand around him without startling him, wth?
Whenever you scratch your body, the ringtone sends shivers down his spine and gives him goose pimples, why?
Whenever I see a lady with nails similar to that of a hawk, my mind’s reflective thought is she is not really crafty at home; she’d probably be lazy or won’t sacrifice her nails for basic home chores.

Re: 5 Misconstrued Interests Of Men By Ladies! by daewoorazer(m): 6:46am On Jun 29, 2018
3. Onion treatment:

This is a real turn off in the other room. Why should I exhaust my precious energy on removing a pencil jean, a boxer and a tight before the main granny underwear? Do you live in a rapist community?
Why should he have the feeling you are an onion? A lot of women are yet to understand giving their cookies the onion treatment is a core factor to creating offensive odour in that area.
Re: 5 Misconstrued Interests Of Men By Ladies! by daewoorazer(m): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2018
4. Defend us by starting fights:

We love women who are not quick to fight, doesn’t mean she is a dumbo. I guess that’s wisdom - a turn on for we men.
If you start a fight, trust me, you’d end it alone, we are not hulk hogan abeg.
Re: 5 Misconstrued Interests Of Men By Ladies! by daewoorazer(m): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2018
5. Excessive make-up

Ever wondered why he doesn’t wanna look at you after a hot round of sex? Not far-fetched, your painting and mascara is gone, your wig is in shambles as a result of hair-pulling, why would he wanna look at you?
Can we kiss you without the fear of getting stamped on the cheek?

We not asking for too much, but understand, beauty is hidden in simplicity!

Thank you!

Re: 5 Misconstrued Interests Of Men By Ladies! by Emarvel(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2018
Well said...... 100% true
Re: 5 Misconstrued Interests Of Men By Ladies! by Alejoc(m): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2018
Sweetness down under overwrites all these
Re: 5 Misconstrued Interests Of Men By Ladies! by Supreme01: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2018
Naija guy will be like "all this is what turn me on"
as for onions grin treatment the odour is not a problem i get perfume.
Re: 5 Misconstrued Interests Of Men By Ladies! by Massmike(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2018
The points made so far are all nice in one way or the other.
reasonable comments can only start when they'll be criticised so until then grin
Re: 5 Misconstrued Interests Of Men By Ladies! by IamPlato(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2018

I Dont Like Seeing Pants On The rope but I Love To See It On Her Butts wink

Fixin of Nails Dont Fit Some Ladies Who Have Finger Nails like carnivorous Gorillas undecided

(1) (Reply)

Matured Ladies Only / He Refused To Take My Phone Call / Gender Equality A Flawed Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.