Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. (9321 Views)

''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him / Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed / Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Timewilltell2(f): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
Asowari:
espically ghanians they can black for planet earth ,I wonder how some people find them attractive undecided

Very unattractive people and jealous, lazy fools
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Very unattractive people and jealous, lazy fools
let it be dear
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Babyforever(f): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Asowari:
let it be dear

Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by fancy4eve(f): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell:

She is a reckless drunk of a mother like all her compatriots , they know nothing about motherhood and being a good wife.dbanj was stupid or jazzed to marry such trash when there are millions of great naija women.
tank God u know dat Nigerian women re great, I believe he got wat he deserves.....dis is what happens wen u don't appreciate what we have. Olojukokoro
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by fancy4eve(f): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell:

Hater of what ? SA women? grin. Naija girls better pass em in everything, looks brains , curves and taking care of the home and husband.
yet still, dey will not appreciate us, I just wonder wen I see sum men complain about nigerian gals, I tink dey need to grow up.
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=Babyforever post=68938894][/quote] oh biacan cheesy Where have u been tongue
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Babyforever(f): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Asowari:
oh biacan cheesy Where have u been tongue
Good evening cheesy
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Good evening cheesy
evening dear wink .how are you doing, you are no longer active on Nl like be4 hope all is well, kinda miss that ur little present here sha tongue
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Babyforever(f): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Asowari:
evening dear wink .how are you doing, you are no longer active on Nl like be4 hope all is well, kinda miss that ur little present here sha tongue
I'm fyn smiley I've been busy for sometime now that's why........ miss you more that's why I quote my fighting partner cheesy cheesy cheesy How have you been smiley
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Babyforever:
I'm fyn smiley I've been busy for sometime now that's why........ miss you more that's why I quote my fighting partner cheesy cheesy cheesy How have you been smiley
thank God that ur OK. smiley I'm fine dear. just grieving for Nigerians, too much plague hiting us recently. cry Apart from that I'm good. Oh u are such a darling kiss how about hIgh queen have u seen her.?
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Babyforever(f): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
Asowari:
thank God that ur OK. smiley I'm fine dear. just grieving for Nigerians, too much plague hiting us recently. cry Apart from that I'm good. Oh u are such a darling kiss how about hIgh queen have u seen her.?
I tell you I couldn't sleep well last night and almost cried at work today because of the incident embarassed I'll always be wink she's been around saw her here yesterday smiley
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by BluntBoy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell:

She is a reckless drunk of a mother like all her compatriots , they know nothing about motherhood and being a good wife.dbanj was stupid or jazzed to marry such trash when there are millions of great naija women.

You must be a bitter person.

What do you have against her? Don't you feel any pity for her, at least? She just lost her only child for Christ's sake.
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by sleepking(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell:

just say that you are angry he didn't marry you

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by laribarri: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell:

Hater of what ? SA women? grin. Naija girls better pass em in everything, looks brains , curves and taking care of the home and husband.

For curves I disagree with you.
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by niyot124: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell:

Calm down cheesy

I'm tempted to say you have personal beef with SA women.

PS: Didn't even know Dbanj's wife is from SA, thought she's from Nigeria (mixed race).
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Just30: 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

They are both charcoal and ugly , don't know what Nigerians see in them . Disgusting
they see freedom and a progressive society
a society that can give them comfort

now you can go back to your disgusting lifestyle
why won't your president like livestock in his animal farm?
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
So people can get bamned for spamming and such, but someone producing toxic filth up and down gets to stay?? I don't get it.
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 01, 2018
Asowari:
yeah u are right I think Nigerian women are better than Sa. Women and Ghana (oh I so hate that country called Ghana) women smiley

this is the silliest comment I've seen on nairaland today

you sound very unintelligent. You call a fellow human being ugly because of the colour of her skin? So you will encourage them to bleach their skin right?
You don't deserve to be african
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 01, 2018
Arcasie:

you sound very unintelligent. You call a fellow human being ugly because of the colour of her skin? So you will encourage them to bleach their skin right?
are u done "Miss" African undecided now carry yourself out of my mention
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Timewilltell2(f): 4:01am On Jul 01, 2018
Just30:
they see freedom and a progressive society
a society that can give them comfort

now you can go back to your disgusting lifestyle
why won't your president like livestock in his animal farm?

Hahaha Ghana progressive ? In what? Drowning in meditean sea ? Comfort with your many armed robbers and Yahoo Yahoo plus ? grin stood deceiving yourself, I've been to that your shythole and it's embarasing .

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Timewilltell2(f): 5:09am On Jul 01, 2018
Arcasie:

Shut up that your ugly mouth , you think it's good looking black like charcoal?. Can't you see why these people are frustrated and jealous of us ? They can't afford bleaching products like us , so they take out their anger on us. The SA kill us because of that , and the ghananians are obsessed with us and our artists and are jealous that we rule Africa in everything.
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Just30: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Hahaha Ghana progressive ? In what? Drowning in meditean sea ? Comfort with your many armed robbers and Yahoo Yahoo plus ? grin stood deceiving yourself, I've been to that your shythole and it's embarasing .
my shithole has everything a real nation should have
how far with your banana republic, when would ya get there? grin grin
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by Timewilltell2(f): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
Just30:
my shithole has everything a real nation should have
how far with your banana republic, when would ya get there? grin grin

Charcoal shoe shiner to play with your mates.
Re: D'banj's Wife Should Be Jailed Or Deported. by pawsofdikeje(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Timewilltell:

You are stupid if you don't know that they have laws over there especially for deporting Nigerians, why can't we create ours . She should get her ugly fat ass deported if we are a serious country. There are many more beautiful and wifely women in naija than that drunkard xenophobe .

Ewuuuu. You be devil ohh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unforgettable Embarrassing Celebrity Moments (pictures) / See Mouth-watery Photos Of Kiddwaya’s Alleged Girlfriend, Queen Loveth / Please Like This Beautiful Girl On Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.