Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital (32420 Views)

Nigerian Man Failed Woefully In UNILAG, Now Works With Microsoft In US / LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff / Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by mikaael(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Fuel Tanker with Olumo rock and Volcano fall on ur old greasy testes cool

pls jus ignore DAT numskull....he's known to always make daft comments here
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by ENGRAGHA2: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
YOU MUST BE VERY STUPID
ChiefAzubuike:
She should be ashamed the same boss is catering for the welfare and survival of her son and her.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by mikaael(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
kingsfire:
Stop trying so hard to be savage coz you're just being stewpid. Ewu Congo

pls u people should stop dignifying the idiot wit a mention

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Phelixdegreat(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Looking at their name tags, one can deduce they are both NURSES RN(s) . And not Doctors.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by InvertedHammer: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian doctor identified as Valentine, has revealed how he felt working in the same hospital with his mother in the United states. The young man who works at Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital, Los Angeles, California - also revealed how his m,other introduced him to almost all her co-workers with pride and joy written all over her face.

He shared the rare 'mother-son working moment' on his Instagram page two days ago.

Below is what he wrote;

I got slammed all night at this ER last night but you wanna know what the highlight of it all was?Calling my Mom at 3am and finding out she's working the same shift, on the 4th floor. I had to endure her introducing me to every single one of her coworkers, but the joy written all over her face seeing her son literally at the same hospital has made my night.

-Have you ever worked side by side with your Mom? Man it's not everyday I get this opportunity. It's definitely a special feeling. She won't be working that much longer soon so I'll go ahead and cherish this small moment in time while it lasts.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/nigerian-man-works-with-his-mom-in-the-same-us-hospital-narrates-experience.html

See more of his pics in earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4202196/vincent-izunna-valentine-ewudo-twin#62781359
/

His badge shows that he is a nurse and not a doctor.

Just saying...

*/

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by clive2u(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yeah i worked side by side with my mom. When she use to sell rice in bags, it was fun i bet you

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Apple2: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
I worked with my mom in aviation, next door office is hers. I almost do all my job and hers like as if it's my normal responsibility at home. And her colleagues wouldn't stop calling me madam son. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Kamps: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
She should be ashamed the same boss is catering for the welfare and survival of her son and her.

Mumu everywhere everyday..
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by blueblood1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Biafra sense wee not kee u
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by spaceacademy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
people wicked o dey don use mouth finish this person
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Georgemurphy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I wonder if you read before commenting.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by knowledgeable: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian doctor identified as Valentine, has revealed how he felt working in the same hospital with his mother in the United states. The young man who works at Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital, Los Angeles, California - also revealed how his m,other introduced him to almost all her co-workers with pride and joy written all over her face.

He shared the rare 'mother-son working moment' on his Instagram page two days ago.

Below is what he wrote;

I got slammed all night at this ER last night but you wanna know what the highlight of it all was?Calling my Mom at 3am and finding out she's working the same shift, on the 4th floor. I had to endure her introducing me to every single one of her coworkers, but the joy written all over her face seeing her son literally at the same hospital has made my night.

-Have you ever worked side by side with your Mom? Man it's not everyday I get this opportunity. It's definitely a special feeling. She won't be working that much longer soon so I'll go ahead and cherish this small moment in time while it lasts.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/nigerian-man-works-with-his-mom-in-the-same-us-hospital-narrates-experience.html

Name check Yoruba or Igbo?.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by slowie(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Typical IPOB mentality. So caustic and delusional.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by abani1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I just feel you lost ur senses. Cause u didnt just say that. Mugu.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by IamTo3i(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Why can't you be Happy for them must yu show yur lack of common Sense.. Nigerians
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Fezzolee: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
BAD BELLE GOAT
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Dwhyte(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Is she the mother? The guy looks like the mothers father's friend grin grin
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Allisonstvs(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
u such a barbarian.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by hugoboss36(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Fuel Tanker with Olumo rock and Volcano fall on ur old greasy testes cool
...u dey mind the idiot...no wonder he abi she will never progress...confused human being..that doesnt know whether he be male or female...anu mpama... sad
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by AKswift: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Your stupidity is gross!
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by doctokwus: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
You people quoting that guy up and down just ended up helping him achieve what he wants:traffic to the post and mentions he probably derives something from.
It's obvious he is that imp called nwa...and always posts comments he knows will provoke hateful reactions and comments which is the whole objective of his every post.
Stop quoting him.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by cabilla(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
chai u r gone ur days r numbered
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by d33types: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
JoshMedia:

Nigerians and the way they fails to read before commenting.

Can you quote the part she was referred to as doctor?

You are the problem with your post. He was being referred to as a Doctor and his tag says RN (a nurse).
Not his mum.

Read,una nor go gree
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by king9952: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

Every time I come across your post, I Wonder if you're human
Well said chiefazubuike is half human half sheep. He reason through his anus..
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by frozen70(f): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You are so stupid and senseless that you have never made your parents proud talk.more of your entire family.
Get a life and start reasoning well before your thinking starts manifesting in you.
Zombie
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by DEIFIED(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
maxiuc:
for months we have not heard from nwamaikpe are you not sure this Dick up there is him
its actually nwamaikpe, this account was opened the first time he was banned.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Sholaystar4me(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
he is not a Dr, he is a RN (Registered Nurse), the man and his mom are both RN, they both have good profession, they both rake in lotta money. Just to correct the "Dr part". lovely news and pics

dainformant:

Below is what he wrote;

Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by grandstar(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
I think they are both doctors.

That's at least $25,000 a month before tax! wow!
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by dochenaj: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
These bloggers cannot even seem to get their story right for one day. That guy, is not a doctor or does your illiterate head tell you that all guys on scrub must be doctors. I suppose you will label the mother as a nurse even just because she is a woman.
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by sweetv(f): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2018
Triple0z:
How can he be a doctor when his tag says RN? Abi una no sabi Wetin RN means ni...lol
Nigerians sha....once una wear blue scrub everybody Na doctor....
what does it mean biko tell us,me Neva cross naija before
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Click like if you see what I saw in the trouser's
Re: Valentine Ewudo Works With His Mother In The Same US Hospital by MightyFortress: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Break Into Oil & Gas Industry In Nigeria? / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / 17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.