Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Apostle Suleiman Prophecy On Certain “danger Dates” Surface Online - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman Prophecy On Certain “danger Dates” Surface Online (494 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Prophecy About 2023 President / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman Prophecy On Certain “danger Dates” Surface Online by made4naija(f): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2018
A recording of some new prophecies by Apostle Suleiman has gone viral on social media following the fatal accident that occurred yesterday.

In the alleged voice note, the prophet mentioned about six or seven dates and asked Nigerians to be weary of the dates as they have dangers looming over them.

People are now beginning to take note of the dates especially after being coincidental with the recent Plateau mass killing and Fatal Otedola Bridge accident.

In the viral piece, the dates “23rd of June, Saturday, 28th of June, 12th of July, 3oth of July, 11th of August.” were noted and this warning followed “Don’t travel outside Lagos and into Lagos….”

See detailed screenshot

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/apostle-suleiman-prophecy-on-certain-danger-dates-surface-online/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Apostle Suleiman Prophecy On Certain “danger Dates” Surface Online by sinaj(f): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2018
This country tire person embarassed
Re: Apostle Suleiman Prophecy On Certain “danger Dates” Surface Online by Blakjewelry(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2018
lol some don pass make we wait for the other ones to confirm
Re: Apostle Suleiman Prophecy On Certain “danger Dates” Surface Online by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman has denied that he sent out a prophetic audio against impending accidents in the country.

In the alleged voice recording which is currently trending, the prophet allegedly mentioned about six or seven dates and asked Nigerians to be wary of those dates.

Nigerians became weary, especially after the dates coincided with the recent Plateau mass killing and the fatal Otedola Bridge accident.

In the viral piece, the dates “23rd of June, Saturday, 28th of June, 12th of July, 3oth of July, 11th of August.” were mentioned and the warning that, “Don’t travel outside Lagos and into Lagos.”

But reacting, Apostle Suleman on his Twitter page denied he issued such prophecy.

He wrote, “Heard there is an audio going around, alleging I warned the public against travelling out of/into Lagos with specific buses. I never said such.”

(1) (Reply)

Harnessing Our Diversity For National Development - Kumuyi / I Saw This Bible Verse In My Dream / Bishop Oyedepo Misinterprets Satire On Jubril From Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.