Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

10 Things You Didn’t Know About The Owner Of Nairabet, Akin Alabi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Things You Didn’t Know About The Owner Of Nairabet, Akin Alabi (738 Views)

Sunny Ojeagbase: Akin Alabi Mourns Death Of Complete Sports Founder / Luka Modrić: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ballon D’or Winner / George Weah: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Liberian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About The Owner Of Nairabet, Akin Alabi by supernova094(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2018
So here are 10 things you didn’t know about the owner of Nairabet.

Related:
6 Betting Sites In Nigeria (That Aren’t Bet Naija) 90% Of You Have Never Heard About.

#1. Back in secondary school when boys were asked what they wanted to d to become in future and everyone was saying stuff like “I want to be a Doctor”, “I want to be a Lawyer.”, this nigga said he wanted to be a billionaire! �

#2. The owner of Nairabet failed 5 times to get into University which made him settle for a HND (I mean, was he dull or something? �)

#3. He eventually got a Masters in Marketing from the University of Liverpool, England.

#4. Akin Alabi reads like…a lot! From audio tapes to seminars to books, he would consume like the way you’d consume your best food. A testament to this is when you see his library collection.

#5. Long before Nairabet in 2002 just after his NYSC, Akin Alabi delved into entrepreneurship by writing and selling e-books. His first e-book was about Canadian immigration which he spent N3,500 to advertise.

Click here to read read 5 more things you didnt know about Akin Alabi.
Re: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About The Owner Of Nairabet, Akin Alabi by moststylish(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2018
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Thought On Thibaut Courtois' Transfer Saga / 10 Odds & 2 Odds WON. WON. WON. / C.ronaldo In Another Serious Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.