Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,168 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit (49062 Views)

Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by adorable29(f): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
It is always that way. Once you are in the public eye, you can never be perfect. They are loving you today and hating you tomorrow. I wish the mum is counseled so she develops a thick skin.
His career is also very important and his mum can be prevented from going on social media or TV broadcast during that period. Humans will always be humans.

1 Like

Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by KevinDein: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terrible fans with annoying sense of entitlement. We have a lot of them in Nigeria. They do not understand that it's just a game where you win one day and lose another. However, sensible fans demand that players give their all on the pitch.The Iranian and Nigerian players did that but they got knocked out because their opponents were superior; no shame in that.

1 Like

Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by YINKS89(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
wow..... d love of mother.

1 Like

Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Billygee2u: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
nairavsdollars:
God bless him. The best decision any worthy son can make.
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
I read this news two days ago. Some fans are just too wicked. Why threatening all this players. Some of this players played well just that for one or two mistakes from them turned them to villains in eyes of their fans. This is unfair, a player that didn't do well today might do better tomorrow.
I am happy for him because, he took the right decision. I am sure, the Iranian FA might convince him to come back.
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by jrusky(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
God bless you boy you are a worthy son. This just soccer why insulting someone's parent or family because of just a game So German players would have be hang or executed if they are from iran?

Pls leave their national team for them because I don't know what they are thinking. Were they thinking iran will win the word cup or what

1 Like

Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Folashade2016(f): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nothing will take the place of my mama. Nothing!

check my SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
dangotesmummy:
a relationship with any member of your family should not in anyway affect your career. What a spineless man. Smh
Mr man what are you saying? Family comes first. Johann Cryuff did the same when the 1978 world cup was fast approaching, he told the Dutch National team he wants to stay with his family. Some criminals came to his house in Barcelona, Spain and threatened him and his family with guns and dangerous weapons. He called the Spanish police and they secured his family for months. Family will always stay by your side when you have problem but fans would forget you very fast.
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Tunde28(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
did you just called him Iranian MESSI? am sure he ll come back from Retirement to emulate his icon
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
aspirebig:
Germany football power house and current world champion was sent packing so why insulting the Iran team that really fought till their last seconds of their stay in the competition.

If our SE players were as half committed as the Iranian team, Nigeria would have gotten to quarter final.

Remember that this is a country not known in football history as a threat.
If you see how they are cursing those German players on social media, especially the likes of Ozil, Khedira, Muller and Boateng. Ozil especially is the scapegoat. An angry fan held his jersery on his way to the dressing room after their loss to South Korea, thanks for the security, the guy would have dealt with Ozil.
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by jahsharon: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
What will Buhari now say about all the insults IPOB miscreants heap on their forefathers while thinking it's Buhari?
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by diamond88: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
kingthreat:
As for me, I will keep insulting Ighalo untill he drops the Number 9 shirt. He doesn't deserve it

Reduce the hate and u will have rest of mind.... Wether he miss or score it all about the game.

1 Like

Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by jrusky(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
jahsharon:
What will Buhari now say about all the insults IPOB miscreants heap on their forefathers while thinking it's Buhari?

But why are you like this Have you ask yourself a question like: Are you sane at all

What has this need to do with IPOOH or Buhari pls explain yourself?
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by anochuko01(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
some idiots who learnt barbing but can't even barb ordinary 'fadan' would be abusing footballers too
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by femi4: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
dominique:
People need to take it easy on these players, insulting their families is a big no no. Iran didn't do so bad at the mundial, not every team can qualify for the next round. Fans to take chill pills biko
Colombian fans are the worst, they killed Andres Escobar in 1994 for scoring an own goal.
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by ekenzify(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
some fans sha. Why can't they just agree to the fact that since it is a tournament or in any other competition, there must be winners and losers.
If unfortunately your team ends up in the latter, you just suck it up and move on with your life! That was how the late Pablo Escoba of Columbia was killed when he mistakenly scored an own goal during the USA 94' World Cup. Its really pathetic that some fans don't understand the beauty of this game called football
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Divay22(f): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
Mummy over everything (well, except God)

Mummy's babby tongue

2 Likes

Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by kingthreat(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
diamond88:

Reduce the hate and u will have rest of mind.... Wether he miss or score it all about the game.

Im not hating. Just like Buhari does not deserve to be president, Ighalo doesn't deserve to be Number 9.
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
kingthreat:
As for me, I will keep insulting Ighalo untill he drops the Number 9 shirt. He doesn't deserve it
If Ighalo, as wasteful and useless as he was all through this competition, is retained in the national team I will never ever support the super eagles again
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by KraticKratus: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
CoolFreeday:
The once insulting can not even kick ball

ones.
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Hernandez88(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
peacengine:
This is nairaland
We knew
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by OrireSA(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
What did people from Iran expect? Did they expect to win the world cup? Biko leave the players alone abeg
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by LaExpert: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
CoolFreeday:
The once ones insulting can not even kick ball

Fixed smiley

1 Like

Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by dasean1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Mr man what are you saying? Family comes first. Johann Cryuff did the same when the 1978 world cup was fast approaching, he told the Dutch National team he wants to stay with his family. Some criminals came to his house in Barcelona, Spain and threatened him and his family with guns and dangerous weapons. He called the Spanish police and they secured his family for months. Family will always stay by your side when you have problem but fans would forget you very fast.

God bless you brother! i doubt that nigga @dangotesmummy came through a good mother or has a "Family" either, though? my view!!
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ogun kee am dia... The Idiot let me lose 28k against morroco, Common to put ball for net, with your toothpick leg! Baskard oshi!
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by chic2pimp(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
Airmark your boy has retired from international footy grin
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Cameroonglass(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
we know una, if not iran its palesti.... or north Nigeria,,,,i hail una
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by kingthreat(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
If Ighalo, as wasteful and useless as he was all through this competition, is retained in the national team I will never ever support the super eagles again

Exactly, we can groom more quality players than him
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Kelamma:
Mama's boy like me. Anything concerning mumsy, we die there . No even try.

Shift make i sit down beside u coz na same lane we dey.

Anything against my mama, no matter ur age we go digger am

2 Likes

Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Truthcat: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
Great guy! He's going to be a good husband. Men who love their moms are the most loving and faithful husbands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Describes How An Amateur Anthony Joshua Gave Him A Beating In A Gym / Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / Nigerian Players Who Have Never Played For The National Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.