Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit (49063 Views)

Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Burgerlomo: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
May God bless you. I wish your mom a quick recovery cool

1 Like

Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
dasean1:

God bless you brother! i doubt that nigga @dangotesmummy came through a good mother or has a "Family" either, though? my view!!

Don't mind them some of them can sell their family because of money.
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by airmark(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
chic2pimp:
Airmark your boy has retired from international footy grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by diamond88: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
kingthreat:

Im not hating. Just like Buhari does not deserve to be president, Ighalo doesn't deserve to be Number 9.

If you are watching Argentina vs France right now, u say giroud is a useless striker. He is not that bad after all. That's Ighalo ability and strength.

We lost so move on
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
The guy is a pussi, and his mum is selfish for letting him quit, me and my 6 old son receive abuse every day for been black and mixed raced but we are still here standing.

No quutting for no one, our skin is as thick as a horse's skin.

Is this how he is gonna keep quitting every job he gets just for silly abuses? dude needs to grow up.
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by kingthreat(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
diamond88:

If you are watching Argentina vs France right now, u say giroud is a useless striker. He is not that bad after all. That's Ighalo ability and strength.

We lost so move on

Negro if you know you are Ighalo's gay partner, keep quoting me
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by dangotesmummy: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Mr man what are you saying? Family comes first. Johann Cryuff did the same when the 1978 world cup was fast approaching, he told the Dutch National team he wants to stay with his family. Some criminals came to his house in Barcelona, Spain and threatened him and his family with guns and dangerous weapons. He called the Spanish police and they secured his family for months. Family will always stay by your side when you have problem but fans would forget you very fast.
Abeg forget story joor. This is your career we're talking about that you've laboured to build all these years and just because of a little challenge not new under the sun, he threw away all his sweat. Wimps everywhere

His mother had better live forever since he can't draw a line between work and family and manage both effectively like how "manly men" do.

All these my mummy said men everywhere. Any small thing my mummy said I should resign, my mommy said I shouldn't marry that girl, my mummy said I shouldn't eat that food. No mind of their own undecided

THINK LIKE A MAN FOR ONCE NOT LIKE A 9 YEAR OLD LAD
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by dangotesmummy: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
dasean1:

God bless you brother! i doubt that nigga @dangotesmummy came through a good mother or has a "Family" either, though? my view!!
see another emotional weakling
And this one will say he's a man. Smh
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by dangotesmummy: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Don't mind them some of them can sell their family because of money.
just negodu undecided
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by MrMacinterchi1: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
Iran actually knows how to play the round lather game.
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
dangotesmummy:
Abeg forget story joor. This is your career we're talking about that you've laboured to build all these years and just because of a little challenge not new under the sun, he threw away all his sweat. Wimps everywhere

His mother had better live forever since he can't draw a line between work and family and manage both effectively like how "manly men" do.

All these my mummy said men everywhere. Any small thing my mummy said I should resign, my mommy said I shouldn't marry that girl, my mummy said I shouldn't eat that food. No mind of their own undecided

THINK LIKE A MAN FOR ONCE NOT LIKE A 9 YEAR OLD LAD
Baba let us hear word, how would you feel if your mother sees how you are being threatened and your family. Note Fans would hail you today and treat your fvck tomorrow. Look at what they did to Wome of Cameroon how he was hailed when he scored the winning goal against Chile in the final of football in Sydney 2000, 5 years later during world qualification he missed a penalty that would have qualified Cameroon for the world cup. Fans destroyed his properties.
Your mother dictating to you or not, family comes first before any business. You should be the one to think like a man and don't let career/money to drive you.
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by KangaIye: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Kelamma:
Mama's boy like me. Anything concerning mumsy, we die there . No even try.
I tell you.........

2 Likes

Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by encryptjay(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
gypsey:
The guy is a pussi, and his mum is selfish for letting him quit, me and my 6 old son receive abuse every day for been black and mixed raced but we are still here standing.

No quutting for no one, our skin is as thick as a horse's skin.

Is this how he is gonna keep quitting every job he gets just for silly abuses? dude needs to grow up.
What country boss?
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by dangotesmummy: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Baba let us hear word, how would you feel if your mother sees how you are being threatened and your family. Note Fans would hail you today and treat your fvck tomorrow. Look at what they did to Wome of Cameroon how he was hailed when he scored the winning goal against Chile in the final of football in Sydney 2000, 5 years later during world qualification he missed a penalty that would have qualified Cameroon for the world cup. Fans destroyed his properties.
Your mother dictating to you or not, family comes first before any business. You should be the one to think like a man and don't let career/money to drive you.
Ejo gbe gbo gbo Enu yin soun. See them. Birds of a feather. Iru roborun. Nkan ogbekan. Defending their kind

This one you're shouting fans fans up and down, are you working because you are looking for the accolades of fans ,to impress fans or career fulfilment?

Grow up! There comes a time in a man's life where he has to disconnect the strings that attach him to his mother and make decisions like a man and face the consequences. SMH. Jeez!

I wonder how he will cope or make decisions independently when his mUmmy dies.what a baby man. Abeg grow some balls
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
dangotesmummy:
Ejo gbe gbo gbo Enu yin soun. See them. Birds of a feather. Iru roborun. Nkan ogbekan. Defending their kind

This one you're shouting fans fans up and down, are you working because you are looking for the accolades of fans ,to impress fans or career fulfilment?

Grow up! There comes a time in a man's life where he has to disconnect the strings that attach him to his mother and make decisions like a man and face the consequences. SMH. Jeez!

I wonder how he will cope or make decisions independently when his mom dies
Haha... Alaye, what useless consequences, a job in the National team is not forever. Family is forever. If you die today, your employer don't care about you. Oga the guy made the best decision. Who remembered Rashidi Yekini again after he died, only his family Still remembers him and felt his impact. Fvck any career that would be a threat to my life and family. Nonsense with ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by dangotesmummy: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Haha... Alaye, what useless consequences, a job in the National team is not forever. Family is forever. If you die today, your employer don't care about you. Oga the guy made the best decision. Who remembered Rashidi Yekini again after he died, only his family Still remembers him and felt his impact. Fvck any career that would be a threat to my life and family. Nonsense with ingredients.
baby men. Smh

No wonder the likes of Kanye West cannot think logically like a man after he lost his mom. SMH
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Nurald(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
Kelamma:
Mama's boy like me. Anything concerning mumsy, we die there . No even try.

We die there ni ooo... No two ways

2 Likes

Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Paschy88(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
The guy that looks like Özil. Very good player
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
encryptjay:

What country boss?
English country side.
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by mechanics(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
CoolFreeday:
The once insulting can not even kick ball
Lolz.
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by mechanics(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
The guy is still young, their FA has to do something.
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
dangotesmummy:
baby men. Smh

No wonder the likes of Kanye West cannot think logically like a man after he lost his mom. SMH
For your mind. Lol... Take care.
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by dangotesmummy: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
For your mind. Lol... Take care.
buy possy
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by oluwasegun007(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Is it just me or everyone, when did he mention he was insulted....
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by dominique(f): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Is it just me or everyone, when did he mention he was insulted....

My mother had overcome a serious illness and I was happy. Unfortunately because of the unkindness of some people, and the insults that me and my team-mates in no way deserved, her illness has become severe.

1 Like

Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by Dinani: 5:29am On Jul 01, 2018
dangotesmummy:
a relationship with any member of your family should not in anyway affect your career. What a spineless man. Smh

Then why should his career affect his mother...?
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by dangotesmummy: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2018
Dinani:

Then why should his career affect his mother...?
o pleaseeee
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by phase1: 7:33am On Jul 01, 2018
At least he didn't miss open nets and begging opportunities like Ighalo who could only muster a measly 4 goals in 23 matches for his national team.
Re: Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit by IbnAbdullah1(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2018
spactacus:
The 23-year-old feels the abuse he and his team-mates have suffered has affected his mother, resulting in him ending his international career
Iran striker Sardar Azmoun has quit the national team at the age of 23 following their elimination from the World Cup.
Iran were knocked out of the tournament after finishing third in Group B, just one point behind Spain and Portugal.
Carlos Queiroz's team earned the respect and admiration of football fans across the world as they impressed in a narrow defeat to Spain and then came close to getting the better of Euro 2016 winners Portugal, only to see a late effort hit the side-netting with the game tied at 1-1.
"My mother had overcome a serious illness and I was happy. Unfortunately because of the unkindness of some people, and the insults that me and my team-mates in no way deserved, her illness has become severe.
"This has put me in a difficult position where I must pick one or the other - and as a result I pick my mother."
Azmoun, known as the 'Iranian Messi', made his debut for the national team in 2014 and went on to score 23 goals in 36 games.
He is the latest Iran player to call time on his international career, having seen striker Reza Ghoochannejhad announce his retirement upon their return from Russia

www.goal.com/en/news/i-pick-my-mother-azmoun-quits-iran-amid-insults-after-world/1spwn5efaa73x10fcmt9uwgxhl

If ypu have never played football in a pitch,I am not talking about monkey goal post,but a pitch with goal post then you have no business insulting or breathing a word about others who do it professionally.

And this is one of the reasons why I feel Nairaland has the largest conglumerate of nay sayers and worst swearers.
This guy is learning were Nigerians are.
Even our own dear Odon Ighalo was not spared from their mannerless and emotive behaviour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Describes How An Amateur Anthony Joshua Gave Him A Beating In A Gym / Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / Nigerian Players Who Have Never Played For The National Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.