Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Women Are Evil! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Evil! (924 Views)

He Can’t Marry Me Because Of My Tribe After Dating For 5years. People Are Evil / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / Women are Evil (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Evil! by happy200(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
I can't imagine myself geting married or staying the same room with a woman. Wel please don't get me wrong their are still good once but from my experience and observations staying close to married people i can never get married. Some of the reasons why women becomes so unreasonable are (1)Inferiority. (2)Insecurity. Women can do any thing to keep a man around them cos they know they can't train their kids or stay without a man. They are also scared that their husband's friends and family (mother) will make their husband break out of the bondage they 've subjected the man to. These are some of my observations.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Evil! by Bluezy13(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hmmm...

You need to grow up.
Re: Women Are Evil! by Craziestgirl(f): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
Don't get married, your children wouldn't exist.
By the way, If your dad didn't get married, you wouldn't have existed either.
Re: Women Are Evil! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mtcheeeew, enyia go and have seat.
Re: Women Are Evil! by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Craziestgirl:
Don't get married, your children wouldn't exist.
By the way, If your dad didn't get married, you wouldn't have existed either.
not really. marriage doesnt make babies. sex does. thats biology 101.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Evil! by Maxi112: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Women ain't evil, grow up and start appreciating women in your life.
Re: Women Are Evil! by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

You need to grow up.

Maxi112:
Women ain't evil, grow up and start appreciating women in your life.
dont tell him to grow up. explain why you think women are NOT evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Evil! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
happy200:
I can't imagine myself geting married or staying the same room with a woman. Wel please don't get me wrong their are still good once but from my experience and observations staying close to married people i can never get married. Some of the reasons why women becomes so unreasonable are (1)Inferiority. (2)Insecurity. Women can do any thing to keep a man around them cos they know they can't train their kids or stay without a man. They are also scared that their husband's friends and family (mother) will make their husband break out of the bondage they 've subjected the man to. These are some of my observations.

Women are meant to do evil to beta males. If you're a beta male, then endure and get consumed. Luckily, you have a chance to become an alpha male and lead.

When you become a real alpha, you'll see how good women are. They'll worship you.

To get started in your alpha male journey, download our free ChatDicted book here: https://wetclef.com/topic330.html

Thank us later. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Evil! by MrCork: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
happy200:

^^^STORY. ..

..Bro who rejected u...what's her name... Hisduchess?
angry

(1) (Reply)

Groom Strips On Wedding Day To Entertain His Bride / Anal Sex, So Unhygienic & Demonic. / What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.