Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Will I Regret Doing This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Will I Regret Doing This? (1049 Views)

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period? / I Regret Bleaching My Skin – Popular Boxer, Bukom Banku Admits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Regret Doing This? by caridi(f): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
I'm thinking of fixing my protruding teeth (Buck teeth) with braces but I'm really scared of any side effects..please if you've ever worn braces, share your experiences here, both good and bad.
Re: Will I Regret Doing This? by beatz5(f): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
if u do it with a good dentist u wont get any

1 Like

Re: Will I Regret Doing This? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 30, 2018
caridi:
I'm thinking of fixing my protruding teeth (Buck teeth) with braces but I'm really scared of any side effects..please if you've ever worn braces, share your experiences here, both good and bad.

beatz5 is right; work with a seasoned professional

1 Like

Re: Will I Regret Doing This? by caridi(f): 3:25am On Jun 30, 2018
beatz5:
if u do it with a good dentist u wont get any
OK thanks..please do you know if the payment is done once or in instalments cos 160k is really a lot to cough out once...
Re: Will I Regret Doing This? by beatz5(f): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
caridi:
OK thanks..please do you know if the payment is done once or in instalments cos 160k is really a lot to cough out once...

hmm if u have a good doctor that is patient with u , my dentist is that nice but I have been with him for years and he knows my parents

1 Like

Re: Will I Regret Doing This? by caridi(f): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
beatz5:

hmm if u have a good doctor that is patient with u , my dentist is that nice but I have been with him for years and he knows my parents
Thanks a lot for your responses, you've been very helpful
Re: Will I Regret Doing This? by Lexusgs430: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
caridi:
Thanks a lot for your responses, you've been very helpful

You might get charged N160K, but the spending does not end. You would require adjustments to your braces, the rubber might snap, the metal might break, the metal pin would require cutting off etc etc

All this might attract additional charges......

NB : You require an orthodontist, not just a dentist ......
Re: Will I Regret Doing This? by caridi(f): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
wow...I'm now I'm having cold feet.
Re: Will I Regret Doing This? by Bamz(m): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2019
caridi:
wow...I'm now I'm having cold feet.

160k for braces?

I used retainers for about 2 years, and the cost certainly got close to that I think.

160k is cheap for braces if you ask me.

(1) (Reply)

19-year Old Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Jaw-dropping Transformation (Photos) / Worlds Tallest Man From Pakistan Dies At The Age Of 47 / BREAKING! COVID-19: Bauchi Confirms Second Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.