Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Were Can I Get The Best Eye Treatment Within Enugu??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Were Can I Get The Best Eye Treatment Within Enugu??? (981 Views)

Best Eye Doctor In Delhi / Where In Nigeria Hospital Can One Think Of Best Eye Clinic? / Best Eye Drops For Dry Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Can I Get The Best Eye Treatment Within Enugu??? by kingui(m): 4:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Good day nairalanders, I currently need a change of glasses and some serious eye check-up as quick as possible, on the normal I travel to akwa ibom for this treatments but considering the way things are financially now, I'm thinking of something closer to me. I currently live in Enugu so pls any one with a good suggestion of a good eye hospital within the state should kindly help me with the details here or through WhatsApp 07065625477. Thank you in advance
Pls the hospital must be trusted in the manfacturing of complex glasses. Because last 3 year when one in abia state was suggested to me their treatment method and equipments was satisfactory but they ended up producing a total wrong glasses I never used. So pls this is an important accpect to consider.
Someone suggested niger optical service, pls how good are they?
Note
Hospital are not to be advertised according to medical ethics, so this is not an advert thread for eye hospitals. Pls
Pls I need your answers as soon as possible, so I will know if I can get to the hospital today. Thank you in advance.
Re: Were Can I Get The Best Eye Treatment Within Enugu??? by Baroba(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Niger optical Zik Avenue..They have been there since my childhood, run by a seasoned opthalmologist, they have been there since the 80s..I got my first pair of glasses from them at the age of 12..

There reputation precedes them..
Re: Were Can I Get The Best Eye Treatment Within Enugu??? by kingui(m): 5:58am On Aug 31, 2019
Baroba:
Niger optical Zik Avenue..They have been there since my childhood, run by a seasoned opthalmologist, they have been there since the 80s..I got my first pair of glasses from them at the age of 12..

There reputation precedes them..
I followed your advice and guess what ??
Re: Were Can I Get The Best Eye Treatment Within Enugu??? by NAJALYN: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Norland's Vision Vitale Capsules, Mebo GI, and Natural Beta-Carotene will cure your eyes problem. Why not go for this rather than glasses?

Please click the links and read the Posts on the Products
http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/06/04/vision-vitale-capsules-miracle-cure-for-all-eye-problems/
http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/
http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/10/04/natural-beta-carotene-capsules-good-health-food/

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: See Nigerian Reactions As Top Politicians Tested Positive To COVID-19 / Rashes All Over My Nephew / 573 New COVID-19 Cases, 129 Discharged And 4 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.