Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) (33044 Views)

Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Ondo State's Sunshine Travels: 8 Things You Should Know (Photos) / Water Salute Tradition: These Are What You Need To Know - Photos & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
tayo4ng:
Ambode don't even need to campaign,even the opposition will vote him
...doesn't...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by RexTramadol1: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Na so so big big grammar dis governor they use call him projects

He's not a bad guy afterall

And Lagosians like the status quo.

1 Like

Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Sirpaul(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Go back to School
ChiefAzubuike:
This ambode is just wasting our time in that Lagos. There's nothing meaningful he's doing in that state.
State Healthcare zero, education zero, poverty at an alarming rate yet he dey buy new danfo and build terminus up and down like say na wetin go help lagosians be that.

1 Like

Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Earthbound:
It's very stupid.

The roads should have been expanded first. Gridlocks will still plague that road.

Correct Guy! You are right Ambode told Federal government that he wants to expand the road Only for him to build BRT line instead of expounding the road. Motorists go through Hell every day on that road ..
The Construction company handling the road is not even helpful at all
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
For the first 3 months into the Construction of the road i try to Search for the Official website of the Construction Company Ambode gave that Road ... their name is Strabic i swear they didn't have any official website
I drive through that road every day they will pour Concrete after a while they will break it again and start all over that is to tell you that they lacked experience

3 Likes

Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Folashade2016(f): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...for my liking.
Until I see how much this grammar puts in your account I won't take you serious.
Ever.

2 Likes

Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
Folashade2016:

Until I see how much this grammar puts in your account I won't take you serious.
Ever.
tongue
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by OhiOfIhima: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
Earthbound:
It's very stupid.

The roads should have been expanded first. Gridlocks will still plague that road.
From cement down to underbridge to iyana ipaja to Abule Egba, d traffic no be child play... Especially Friday n during or after rainfall..
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
The road construction work should have been awarded to Julius Berger instead of tinubu. Those bridges were poorly constructed.Quack job.
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Justiceleague1: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nice one frm ambo..buh..buh what are they doing about agberoes and coneheads schitting all over the town? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by mikaael(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
CLASSMAN:
It's very nice job but to be honest the job quality is very poor, and substandard

you garrit....same thing av bn saying

the construction company is doing a poor job and adding the traffic congestion on that road

1 Like

Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This ambode is just wasting our time in that Lagos. There's nothing meaningful he's doing in that state.
State Healthcare zero, education zero, poverty at an alarming rate yet he dey buy new danfo and build terminus up and down like say na wetin go help lagosians be that.
Wetin concern you? we the lagosians love what he's doing.
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Justiceleague1: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Folashade2016:
I rather stick with Abuja than Lagos.
Lagos is too busy for my liken.

check my SIGNATURE

baby,it is LIKING not LIKEN. Move away from Fct nah,you are obviously to close to that dullardin. Move back to Lagos.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Sirpaul(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
just one MSc....?? .. you need more then get your Phd.
ChiefAzubuike:

To do what? After MSc since 2001, I think I've tried my best.
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by xwyze: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
junkiesneverdie:
For the first 3 months into the Construction of the road i try to Search for the Official website of the Construction Company Ambode gave that Road ... their name is Strabic i swear they didn't have any official website
I drive through that road every day they will pour Concrete after a while they will break it again and start all over that is to tell you that they lacked experience

I agree. They seem to have no clue. They build and destroy. Infact one needs to ask if there is a team monitoring the project from LAMATA and FERMA

1 Like

Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by dominique(f): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
This is very unfair. The abeokuta expressway is not that wide yet they chopped off a large portion of it to construct a BRT lane. I don't see how this will solve the traffic issue of that area.
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by timibare(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
nwanne dey go village na, if the condition of Logos is harsh, that of Okorocha fit sweet you

1 Like

Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by wink2015(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
THE BRT LANE DR. EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN BUILT IN WARRI, DELTA STATE WAS "RUBBISH"

His successor governor Okowa later buldoze the rubbish away.

Dr. Uduaghan legacy was a set back in Delta state.

Uduaghan saw BRT LANE in Lagos but he came to Delta state to waste public fund that his successor had to take down.

2 Likes

Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by dominique(f): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
From cement down to underbridge to iyana ipaja to Abule Egba, d traffic no be child play... Especially Friday n during or after rainfall..

How I wish I was aware of this threw weeks ago when I passed that route.
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Arabica(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by computer0810(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
go to ur state oga

1 Like

Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by dstar01(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
I can proudly say I'm one of the people who have been working on this road to make it a success by constantly supplying 1000s of tons of sand at a reasonably affordable price.
Anyone within Lagos and in need of a sharp sand supplier can reach me on 08109885128
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by tbliss22(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ambode is actually doing a great job. Lagos population is increasing by the day and due to this traffic issue will always surface but hopefully things will get better.

Those structures under construction in Oshodi will change that area for good.

1 Like

Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
tboycares:
We experienced heavy traffic when it was five lane. I wonder how it gonna be now when they reduce it to two lane because of the brt lane. This route would be so unbearable for private cars. Unless if they allow us ply on the brt lane which they won't.

his ulterior motive was to reduce the number of vehicles on d road private vehicles inclusive
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Folashade2016(f): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
Justiceleague1:

baby,it is LIKING not LIKEN. Move away from Fct nah,you are obviously to close to that dullardin. Move back to Lagos.
grin grin grin
What is dullardin and what does it represent?
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Gurusarenna:

ur father made a great mistake...

this is why men should always pray before cuming...
sir, pls try and respect her father,
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by themodernman: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ormorlehwah:
But he is good in road construction

Lewa....
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Justiceleague1: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Folashade2016:
What is dullardin and what does it represent?
haba! Ok type dullard-inho and see. Remove the Dash
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Flexy2009(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
KingKingKing:

Who is this one? who needs your opinion..

Is it Abuja that is the most under developed capital in Africa that u are killing ursef over?

Lagos is the most popular Nigerian city in Africa..

Abuja is a village compared to other African capitals

Guy calm down
You wey never even cross lokojo sef. You never enter Abuja. You can't compare lagos to abuja. Lagos na bleeped up place argue with your village chief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) / International Airlines Move Into PH Airport (photos) / Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.