Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) (33043 Views)

Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Ondo State's Sunshine Travels: 8 Things You Should Know (Photos) / Water Salute Tradition: These Are What You Need To Know - Photos & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Wizaugpet(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lagos State needs More Roads and Bridges...
The Roads they have doesn't seem to contain everything.... undecided
Everyday Traffic Jam... Accidents, Tanker fall, Tanker catch Fire... People keep dying as a result... cry
An'kak ndien o! angry
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Pitokwe(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
tboycares:
We experienced heavy traffic when it was five lane. I wonder how it gonna be now when they reduce it to two lane because of the brt lane. This route would be so unbearable for private cars. Unless if they allow us ply on the brt lane which they won't.

That is the essence. Drop your vehicle at home.
Too many vehicles on the road
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Omololu2121: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Flexy2009:
Guy calm down
You wey never even cross lokojo sef. You never enter Abuja. You can't compare lagos to abuja. Lagos na bleeped up place argue with your village chief
let's compare your state to Lagos

Without oil money, the economy of abuja will collapse.

Very soon boko haram and Fulani herdsmen will start visiting abuja
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by gabicon: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
The project is all shades of myopic in nature, Lagos should be considering mass transit like rail n monorail. Yes it's expensive but that's the solution to the horrendous traffic in lagos.
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by sammirano: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
koladebrainiac:
olodo.who are u sef. na like this you na take finish una governor with mouth . you guys have no foresight at all. go back to your village.

Thank you oo.. I don't know what they are looking for.
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by Anstone: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...doesn't...
Bro I wish I can know all the rules of English language.
I would be glad if you can put me through
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by oshaosha2014(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
With brt in operation pressure on both sides of the express will be reduced.

tboycares:
We experienced heavy traffic when it was five lane. I wonder how it gonna be now when they reduce it to two lane because of the brt lane. This route would be so unbearable for private cars. Unless if they allow us ply on the brt lane which they won't.
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anstone:

Bro I wish I can know all the rules of English language.
I would be glad if you can put me through
Follow me.
Re: The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) by olaboy1: 5:24am On Jun 30, 2018
Stockholm underground transport system in this video. The government should be getting world bank loans for projects like these, but unfortunately electricity and internet optic fiber at a minimum speed of 100mbps must be provided first. No overhead transport model can solve Lagos gridlock.
Stockholm population is around 1m and Lagos around 20m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcHNzzxWOtI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVmgOLf52Fo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) / International Airlines Move Into PH Airport (photos) / Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.