Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster (67246 Views)

Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) / Meet Prophet who accurately prophesied TB Joshua's Death / Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by cosby02(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hmm
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Abegi
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
tobdee:
See indirect advert...
More pro active measures not just prayers.

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Icon79(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
All these end-time "prophets" sha.

Signs of the last days!!!

O pari
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by enemyofprogress: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Gutsy62:
My problem with this men of God is

When did they started ministry
Where did they start ministry
When did they get born again
Who is their mentor

All of a sudden every body is now an instant seer.
Believe me most of them are not granded in the word of God.
Sir, I respect you.
fine you no fine, English you no sabi, see as you just dey bomb everywhere. Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Sirpaul(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Prophet of Doom
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by travelxpat(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
i pity you lack of brain...death is death irrespective of the medium....the devil was exposed and he used other means and the date slated still remains use your brain..
AntiWailer:
The brainless Journalist did not confirm if

“Okeyson, Benue Links, Agofure, Young Shall Grow, Air Peace, God is Good, Abia Links, Efosa, GUO.

or any car was involved.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Follygunners: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
Stupidity everywhere... So this fake prophet will now be infamous for some random event with some innocent casualties. Foolish 9ja as usual will now start trooping to his church.. grin

Just another random statement that has no bearing on the actual outcome.

FOOLISH Nigerians! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by greatbuc(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
The word accident is being over flogged. Someone is accountable for every 'accident' you see.. Apart from the ones caused by natural disaster or phenomenon which can either be the 'Hand of God' or spiritual forces. Lest you start blaming your village people.. If everyone takes precautions.. The only accident will be natural disaster which will mean 5 to 10% of what we witness these days. God has given everyone equal opportunity to decide his/her fate.. If you wish to neglect, please die alone and don't cause pain for other people. Spiritual forces will soon sue Nigerians to court for libel.. Defamation of character.. They have their place in mishaps so don't blame them for some idiots act of negligence or carelessness.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Hakeem12(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lol, that's some bullshiit right there.

Eagerly anticipating what's gonna happen on the remaining days.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lets jst pray nd stop arguing if he is real or not
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Temidayo9(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
He mention 25 of June for plane crash on his Audio. And there was no plane crash in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
Binter3:
Get this quality Spy Recording Pen/Biro, This Recording Pen can video,audio and it can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Recording Pen is mostly use for crime investigation, business negotiations, secret recording, evidence for court and you can use the Pen to secretly monitor people. Price is #13.000. To buy pls call the phone number below on the image. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.

I don’t know about you oh, but if I was the one selling this thing I’d snap my own for advertisement instead of using downloaded picture off the internet

4 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by dermmy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
pafra:

Who is their mentor

At least they are grounded in tithing and seed sowing grin
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
Am also a pastor.....
my own prophecy coming soon..
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Omihanifa: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
All I know is that God will continue to protect everyone but we too must play our own part by been vigilant and careful
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by elganzar(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
n
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by geesunge(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
betty951711:
You're a fool.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by lekanolas: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2018

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by softworldsystem(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by made4naija(f): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Meekdon:
DAILY POST unmasked the prophet behind the viral audio message, which warned Nigerians to pray against disasters in some certain days.
Prophet Udensi Godlove of Land of Oil Prophetic Ministry (AKA Hill of the Lord), Lagos is the face behind the voice, DAILY POST can authoritatively report.

In the audio, which went viral few weeks back, the fiery preacher specifically warned his congregation, nay, Nigerians to pray and avoid traveling out of Lagos on some certain days.

He said, “I saw a lot of dead people and over flow of blood, please let’s be careful.

“June 23, June 28, July 11, July 24, July 30 and August 1, these days have been marked for evil and disasters.
“Do not travel out of Lagos using any of these transportation companies on these dates.

“Okeyson, Benue Links, Agofure, Young Shall Grow, Air Peace, God is Good, Abia Links, Efosa, GUO.

“On July 22, August 5 and 19, no one should travel out of the state using plane, you can travel with them any other day but on these dates, avoid them, they have been marked for blood,” he had said during one of his services few some weeks back.

Barely one week after his prophecy, over 200 persons were brutally butchered by suspected Fulani
herdsmen in Plateau State on June 23, one of the days he mentioned in his message.
pastor2

Just on Thursday, June 28 (another day he mentioned) nine persons were roasted to death and more than 54 vehicles burnt to ashes after a fuel-laden tanker fell on Otedola Bridge along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and went up in flame, trapping motorists and passengers.

The message was erroneously attributed to Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministry.pastor3
However, our reporter obtaned the video version of the message where Prophet Udensi warned his members on some impending disasters in Nigeria and how to avert them.

The man of God, whose Church is located on 103 Iju Road beside Ifako Int’l School College Bus Stop, Agege, Lagos, in the video specifically called on Nigerians to be careful and as well be prayerful as the devil as a roaring lion was seeking for those to devour.
He said God is capable of averting the impending tragedies only if ‘we can pray.’

source: http://www.kendogist.com/2018/06/prophet-udensi-pastor-behind-viral.html

Dashcam Footage Of The Moment That Preceded The Lagos Tanker’s Explosion Yesterday (Video)

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/dashcam-footage-of-the-moment-that-preceded-the-lagos-tankers-explosion-yesterday-video/
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by frowland(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
dominique:
When was the audio released? Before or after the tragedy?

After!!! ...and that is the scam right there... many gullibles fall for this scam everyday. watsap is full of this trash and garbage posts on a daily bases.
This audio started circulatingast night and have never ever been around before.

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Maket: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
AntiWailer:
The brainless Journalist did not confirm if

or any car was involved.

Your mama born you well oh.

Your grey matter is still very active.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by XingXhang(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Gutsy62:

Who is their mentor

Sir, I respect you.

Stop being hypocritical. You insult and be saying you respect him.

State your opinion and rest.

Which one is 'granded'? You meant 'grounded'?
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by 21savages: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
This one done trend
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by killuminati(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Prophet of doom!
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Aadeyinka(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Meekdon:
DAILY POST unmasked the prophet behind the viral audio message, which warned Nigerians to pray against disasters in some certain days.
Prophet Udensi Godlove of Land of Oil Prophetic Ministry (AKA Hill of the Lord), Lagos is the face behind the voice, DAILY POST can authoritatively report.

In the audio, which went viral few weeks back, the fiery preacher specifically warned his congregation, nay, Nigerians to pray and avoid traveling out of Lagos on some certain days.

He said, “I saw a lot of dead people and over flow of blood, please let’s be careful.

“June 23, June 28, July 11, July 24, July 30 and August 1, these days have been marked for evil and disasters.
“Do not travel out of Lagos using any of these transportation companies on these dates.

“On July 22, August 5 and 19, no one should travel out of the state using plane, you can travel with them any other day but on these dates, avoid them, they have been marked for blood,” he had said during one of his services few some weeks back.

Barely one week after his prophecy, over 200 persons were brutally butchered by suspected Fulani
herdsmen in Plateau State on June 23, one of the days he mentioned in his message.
pastor2

Just on Thursday, June 28 (another day he mentioned) nine persons were roasted to death and more than 54 vehicles burnt to ashes after a fuel-laden tanker fell on Otedola Bridge along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and went up in flame, trapping motorists and passengers.

The message was erroneously attributed to Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministry.pastor3
However, our reporter obtaned the video version of the message where Prophet Udensi warned his members on some impending disasters in Nigeria and how to avert them.

The man of God, whose Church is located on 103 Iju Road beside Ifako Int’l School College Bus Stop, Agege, Lagos, in the video specifically called on Nigerians to be careful and as well be prayerful as the devil as a roaring lion was seeking for those to devour.
He said God is capable of averting the impending tragedies only if ‘we can pray.’

source: http://www.kendogist.com/2018/06/prophet-udensi-pastor-behind-viral.html

end time one, always see negative vision.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by nymphomaniac(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Smh... religion!!!

Opium of the people
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by stevenakp(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
izzou:

angry angry angry angry

No public holiday seem to be close-by. The government should hearken to the voice of this pastor and declare those days as public holidays.

There should be curfews too on those days.

I need to rest angry angry angry angry angry

I'm tired angry angry angry

I'm with you bro.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by davidodiba(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
This man prescribed a solution that is biblical. Prayer. Just pray and protect yourself and others from whatever. Do not castigate. Thank God the pastor did not say you should pay him a visit to avert the impending doom. Just pray and tell your president, Mr Traveller to obey these dates.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Mediapace: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
dominique:
When was the audio released? Before or after the tragedy?

Before the tragedy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.