Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster (67243 Views)

Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) / Meet Prophet who accurately prophesied TB Joshua's Death / Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by iamjavadem(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yeah right. How many of his other prophecies have come to pass? The guy is just playing naira bet.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
If he cannot gv 50 odds den he shud go and die
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by GabdelandAgro(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
He is a scammer

his fake prophecy has absolutely nothing to do with any incident that happened at any time

The vehicles that got burnt in lagos are not transport buses or luxurious buses as he claimed in his stupid fake prophecy. They are private vehicles and a tanker vehicle

He is a religious scammer
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by joeanointing(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
izzou:
Can we just declare public holidays on those dates mentioned? angry

I need to rest abeg angry angry angry angry

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Ivimilly: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Binter3:
Get this quality Spy Recording Pen/Biro, This Recording Pen can video,audio and it can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Recording Pen is mostly use for crime investigation, business negotiations, secret recording, evidence for court and you can use the Pen to secretly monitor people. Price is #13.000. To buy pls call the phone number below on the image. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.
Nigga you's a snitch sad
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Koolking(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
...yet they can not foresee those behind the killings in Benue and the some of the Northern states.

...yet they can not forsee where bokoharam are hiding and their next target.

And people still flock around these fake self-acclaimed men of God.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
crooked prophet, he should be Arrested, i think he started the fire to con the gullibles into believing his lies,

These crooked lying so called pastors will do Anything to keep their gullible and Ignorant followers believing.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Soon his followers will buy him a private jet. undecided
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
why didn't he predict the herdsmen killings in plateau?

crooked prophet! grin
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Follygunners: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
greatbuc:
The word accident is being over flogged. Someone is accountable for every 'accident' you see.. Apart from the ones caused by natural disaster or phenomenon which can either be the 'Hand of God' or spiritual forces. Lest you start blaming your village people.. If everyone takes precautions.. The only accident will be natural disaster which will mean 5 to 10% of what we witness these days. God has given everyone equal opportunity to decide his/her fate.. If you wish to neglect, please die alone and don't cause pain for other people. Spiritual forces will soon sue Nigerians to court for libel.. Defamation of character.. They have their place in mishaps so don't blame them for some idiots act of negligence or carelessness.

Hahahaha... very true but, 9ja gullible pple can never understand.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by shallysgirl: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
izzou:

angry angry angry angry

No public holiday seem to be close-by. The government should hearken to the voice of this pastor and declare those days as public holidays.

There should be curfews too on those days.

I need to rest angry angry angry angry angry

I'm tired angry angry angry
Why?we should just all be prayerful and alert.
All these manipulative prophesy to create fear, I don't understand.
Nigeria has greater issues .
Why Can't They just pray us into a better country.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Zinny25(f): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
I don't believe this prophecy is from God...

God does not work this way.

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Meekdon: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
My prayer is that make war no come break out I can't stand the horror that follows war

#thinkingaboutbiafrawar1967
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by shallysgirl: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
hisexcellency34:
End time prophet. I see many gullible ones flocking his church
The man church Don explode.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by martolux(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
No correlation between what happened and what the pastor said.....I am not moved by any prophecy and this is d reason;

There is a Common Destiny for All
Ecclediastes 9

1 So I reflected on all this and concluded that the righteous and the wise and what they do are in God’s hands, but no one knows whether love or hate awaits them.

2 All share a common destiny—the righteous and the wicked, the good and the bad, the clean and the unclean, those who offer sacrifices and those who do not.

As it is with the good,
so with the sinful;
as it is with those who take oaths,
so with those who are afraid to take them.

3 This is the evil in everything that happens under the sun: The same destiny overtakes all. The hearts of people, moreover, are full of evil and there is madness in their hearts while they live, and afterward they join the dead.

4 Anyone who is among the living has hope—even a live dog is better off than a dead lion!

5 For the living know that they will die,
but the dead know nothing;
they have no further reward,
and even their name is forgotten.

6 Their love, their hate
and their jealousy have long since vanished;
never again will they have a part
in anything that happens under the sun.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by abbeyty(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
All this guesswork, why didn't he pray to avert all this evil
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by AntiWailer: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
travelxpat:
i pity you lack of brain...death is death irrespective of the medium....the devil was exposed and he used other means and the date slated still remains use your brain..

Please shut up and use your brain.

So let me predict shooting next month in America.

Ignoramous.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Promzyunique(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
pafra:
My problem with this men of God is

When did they started ministry
Where did they start ministry
When did they get born again
Who is their mentor

All of a sudden every body is now an instant seer.
Believe me most of them are not granded in the word of God.
If they start ministry dy will come and tell, if they get born again ....heaven will reveal it to u...say u b who?
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by zinaunreal(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
izzou:

angry angry angry angry

No public holiday seem to be close-by. The government should hearken to the voice of this pastor and declare those days as public holidays.

You stewpid dude
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nigerians are the cause of their problems

All death in Nigeria is caused by another Nigerian.

the list are just long from brake failure,over speeding,faulty cars,hiring of thugs to kill,robbery,bad roads,sabotage,pipe line vandalism and many others

all caused by another Nigerian.

Stop blaming buhari for your problem start taking responsibility and Nigeria will change

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by shallysgirl: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
No wonder, na ibo made prophets
yorubamade prophets nko?the one that sacrificed his congregation called tb joshua The one who has denied Christ and colludes with Islamists to kill ChristianS is a fake moronic prophet.the one called adeboye who misled Christians to bring Nigeria to this level of backwardness is what.
Since you want to make it a tribal matter.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by ajibolaliberty(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
Useless ppl, never see good things in dere life
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by ddjay: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
izzou:

angry angry angry angry

Declaring public holiday is a licence to travelling na,people will travel on d said dates.why not declare curfew na
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by obinto: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Odianose13:
Africa my Africa! You have so abused religion. Spiritual gullibility has eaten into the brains of African people. Indeed religion is much abused in a poverty stricken environment.

'Pray for Nigeria. Pray for Nigeria'. To those who may say God is not answering prayers concerning Nigeria. That's a big lie. In fact, enough of the prayers, He's answered them all. People and resources, He gave us all that.

Who let that tanker out of Apapa, who certified it worthy? Nigerians. Who drove the fuel-laden tanker at midday even with laws against such? Nigerian. Who removed barricades on Ojuelegba bridge? Nigerians. Who are the enforcers of traffic laws? Nigerians. Who constitutes FRSC harassing private vehicles while watching unhinged containers travel the highway? Nigerians. The drivers who jerked up transport fare by 1000% due to the avoidable and senseless tragedy yesterday are also Nigerians.

It's time to look in the mirror. We are the government. Things are happening in Nigeria because the government is incompetent!!! I'm sure non of those vehicles is insured so more loss to the owners. People died so more loss to their families. Burial to be organized for dead ones, more sorrow and financial deficiency to the families.

Now our minds are being set to believe that its spiritual. And we were warned. This has nothing to do with spirituality and this prophecy had nothing to do with the accident. Please lets be objective. In all, the incompetence of a government causes a chain of suffering overtime. God is not to blame, the people are.
The govt of a people reflects on the people. The problem with Nigeria is NIGERIANS. Pure and Simple.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
izzou:

angry angry angry angry

And you think those witches behind it are foolish
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by hatedisplace: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Odianose13:
Africa my Africa! You have so abused religion. Spiritual gullibility has eaten into the brains of African people. Indeed religion is much abused in a poverty stricken environment.

'Pray for Nigeria. Pray for Nigeria'. To those who may say God is not answering prayers concerning Nigeria. That's a big lie. In fact, enough of the prayers, He's answered them all. People and resources, He gave us all that.

Who let that tanker out of Apapa, who certified it worthy? Nigerians. Who drove the fuel-laden tanker at midday even with laws against such? Nigerian. Who removed barricades on Ojuelegba bridge? Nigerians. Who are the enforcers of traffic laws? Nigerians. Who constitutes FRSC harassing private vehicles while watching unhinged containers travel the highway? Nigerians. The drivers who jerked up transport fare by 1000% due to the avoidable and senseless tragedy yesterday are also Nigerians.

It's time to look in the mirror. We are the government. Things are happening in Nigeria because the government is incompetent!!! I'm sure non of those vehicles is insured so more loss to the owners. People died so more loss to their families. Burial to be organized for dead ones, more sorrow and financial deficiency to the families.

Now our minds are being set to believe that its spiritual. And we were warned. This has nothing to do with spirituality and this prophecy had nothing to do with the accident. Please lets be objective. In all, the incompetence of a government causes a chain of suffering overtime. God is not to blame, the people are.
we need more people to think like you❤

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by johnaruson(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ex eventu prophets in Nigeria.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
Maket:
When did plateau massacre becomes transport services that he saw?

Is any of the transport services he mentioned among the cars burnt in the Lagos inferno?

A real man of God that has seen this should also stand and intercede for it not to happen.

This is another advertisement for the gullible to go and pay for their TICKET TO HEAVEN IN DOLLARS.
Real man of God indeed! So other persons can't pray to avert undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW IS THE LAST PROPHET, NO PROPHET AFTER HIM, Gaskiya
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by histemple: 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
pafra:
My problem with this men of God is

When did they started ministry
Where did they start ministry
When did they get born again
Who is their mentor

All of a sudden every body is now an instant seer.
Believe me most of them are not granded in the word of God.

Yes I know that we have quite a number of people masquerading as ministers of God with different intentions and/or assignments. Some are even agents of darkness.

But the fact a minister may not have been under the tutelage of any ministry prior to establishing theirs, does not imply automatically that they are not grounded in the word of God.

You must also understand the difference between a prophet and a teacher (pastor). Read Romans 12:6 and 1 Corinthians 12:4

Again and most importantly, God can even pick an unbeliever this evening and give him the message and unprecedented anointing for the ministry.

Try to study the life of Paul (formerly Saul) and a host of those God chose to propagate the word.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by elganzar(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Many people will continue claiming Mr Intellectual (like Freeze), they're blinded to the truth...

The message was purposeful, yes_the issue concerns Nigeria,but he was warning "HIS CONGREGATION"_any of his congregation could av had plans to go via those means...and I don't think it's fair or wise to think/say those stated dates were mere coincidence...he even mentioned armed robbers killing ppl in a bus(a member coulda had plans to travel outta lagos to/passing tru where it happened...

I don't know why ppl find it easier to give credit to the devil being powerful but not God, (Mr Intelligent is thinking- "it's the prophet/pastor we doubt, not God" is there any Man of God a part of you sincerely doesn't doubt?, if your answer is "yes" then you have no closure with such person as their character is idolized in your head,cos an average Nigeria expects his pastor to be perfect (if you're thinking) "...walk with Me and be perfect",may you not perish for lack of UNDERSTANDING ....I don't want to write stories...

I'm sick and tired of somethings really..."I'm with Freeze on this one", "this freeze is making sense"... Have you not observed that he has never applauded any of these ppl he critises,freeze has never mentioned to you that most of these churches he criticises have committees that give to d poor and less priviledged WEEKLY!!_why?...he started an online church_how many ppl have converted to Christ via freethesheeple, does the platform even in anyway makes a part of you wanna connect with your Maker?...Mr Intellectual, if you're so intelligent you'll know_the moment you can predict or comprehend God, then He stops being God...the best you can know_ is to " know YOUR God", He works with us in DIFFERENT ways... Same God that stated "...not being unevenly yoked with unbelievers", specifically told Hosea to marry an Harlot (for a reason),not doing so would mean calling what He has made clean (for u)_unclean...This thing is too long,I'm too pissed...if you want to argue, come on whatsapp I have your time... (ps _I know it's not healthy to argue the Word of God_you discuss)...Mr Intellectual is picturing a guy with trousers up and no fashion sense typing on his bed...You're in for a surprise, oya ma bo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.