Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster (67254 Views)

Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) / Meet Prophet who accurately prophesied TB Joshua's Death / Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by georgeceekay: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
AntiWailer:
The brainless Journalist did not confirm if

“Okeyson, Benue Links, Agofure, Young Shall Grow, Air Peace, God is Good, Abia Links, Efosa, GUO.

or any car was involved.
you are more brainless to have not seen any sense there.

The point is, you have been warned. Play safe. Pray against it.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Leonbonapart(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
pafra:
My problem with this men of God is

When did they started ministry
Where did they start ministry
When did they get born again
Who is their mentor

All of a sudden every body is now an instant seer.
Believe me most of them are not granded in the word of God.
exactly how to know a fool. Who are you little urchin to have a problem with a man of God. Okpara iberibe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by femi4: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
dominique:
When was the audio released? Before or after the tragedy?
It is always after now
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by IKennaGabriel(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Alejoc:
U can't you avert it?
to where?
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by coputa(m): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
pafra:

Who is their mentor

Believe me most of them are not granded in the word of God.
prophecy is a divine gift from an infinite source.A little child with the gift can prophecy.lets respect our prophets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by aribitoye(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mediapace:

Before the tragedy
Bros, it was before o. I received it personally from him on 21st June. Check the attached.

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Chukwudi4naija(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Odianose13:
Africa my Africa! You have so abused religion. Spiritual gullibility has eaten into the brains of African people. Indeed religion is much abused in a poverty stricken environment.

'Pray for Nigeria. Pray for Nigeria'. To those who may say God is not answering prayers concerning Nigeria. That's a big lie. In fact, enough of the prayers, He's answered them all. People and resources, He gave us all that.

Who let that tanker out of Apapa, who certified it worthy? Nigerians. Who drove the fuel-laden tanker at midday even with laws against such? Nigerian. Who removed barricades on Ojuelegba bridge? Nigerians. Who are the enforcers of traffic laws? Nigerians. Who constitutes FRSC harassing private vehicles while watching unhinged containers travel the highway? Nigerians. The drivers who jerked up transport fare by 1000% due to the avoidable and senseless tragedy yesterday are also Nigerians.

It's time to look in the mirror. We are the government. Things are happening in Nigeria because the government is incompetent!!! I'm sure non of those vehicles is insured so more loss to the owners. People died so more loss to their families. Burial to be organized for dead ones, more sorrow and financial deficiency to the families.

Now our minds are being set to believe that its spiritual. And we were warned. This has nothing to do with spirituality and this prophecy had nothing to do with the accident. Please lets be objective. In all, the incompetence of a government causes a chain of suffering overtime. God is not to blame, the people are.
Guy, you're a genius. Your school fees were well expended. Your parents must be ploud of you anywhere they are. Thank you for this scholastic analysis.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Maket: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
This man wants to frightened travellers
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Sexina851(f): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
tayo4ng:
Ok, one out of a millions prophecy. What do we say about the false once they have been seing.

So he's an end time pastor because he said things before they happened
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by mukhcech(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
dominique:

After obviously..... Very heartless people. Even if it were before. I won't still believe.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by God2man(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
Thank you for this post.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by God2man(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
georgeceekay:
you are more brainless to have not seen any sense there.

The point is, you have been warned. Play safe. Pray against it.

Thank you jare. No need to argue just do something to avoid it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by fimi: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yeye dey smell... Na marketing strategy
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by mimimile93: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Meekdon:
DAILY POST unmasked the prophet behind the viral audio message, which warned Nigerians to pray against disasters in some certain days.
Prophet Udensi Godlove of Land of Oil Prophetic Ministry (AKA Hill of the Lord), Lagos is the face behind the voice, DAILY POST can authoritatively report.

In the audio, which went viral few weeks back, the fiery preacher specifically warned his congregation, nay, Nigerians to pray and avoid traveling out of Lagos on some certain days.

He said, “I saw a lot of dead people and over flow of blood, please let’s be careful.

“June 23, June 28, July 11, July 24, July 30 and August 1, these days have been marked for evil and disasters.
“Do not travel out of Lagos using any of these transportation companies on these dates.

“Okeyson, Benue Links, Agofure, Young Shall Grow, Air Peace, God is Good, Abia Links, Efosa, GUO.

“On July 22, August 5 and 19, no one should travel out of the state using plane, you can travel with them any other day but on these dates, avoid them, they have been marked for blood,” he had said during one of his services few some weeks back.

Barely one week after his prophecy, over 200 persons were brutally butchered by suspected Fulani
herdsmen in Plateau State on June 23, one of the days he mentioned in his message.
pastor2

Just on Thursday, June 28 (another day he mentioned) nine persons were roasted to death and more than 54 vehicles burnt to ashes after a fuel-laden tanker fell on Otedola Bridge along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and went up in flame, trapping motorists and passengers.

The message was erroneously attributed to Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministry.pastor3
However, our reporter obtaned the video version of the message where Prophet Udensi warned his members on some impending disasters in Nigeria and how to avert them.

The man of God, whose Church is located on 103 Iju Road beside Ifako Int’l School College Bus Stop, Agege, Lagos, in the video specifically called on Nigerians to be careful and as well be prayerful as the devil as a roaring lion was seeking for those to devour.
He said God is capable of averting the impending tragedies only if ‘we can pray.’

source: http://www.kendogist.com/2018/06/prophet-udensi-pastor-behind-viral.html

Y'all have made this niggah popular for nothing.

What the dude said is far different from what happened.

Brainless Nigerians..
Can't even think..
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Emarvel(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
dominique:
before
About two weeks ago
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by dangotesmummy: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
pafra:

Who is their mentor

Believe me most of them are not GRANDED in the word of God.
YOURE EVEN MORE FUNNIER THAN THE SO CALLED PROPHET
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by smasher1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
AntiWailer:

or any car was involved.

That's the point. Giving on unspecified prophecy and coming out to claim victory over a random event.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by adedayourt(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
AntiWailer:

or any car was involved.

We know in part and we prophesy in part. 1 Corinthians 13:9

So don't expect any prophet to tell u word4word colouur4colour how an event ll play out.

Mr freezer is ignorant about dat regarging prophecy n dats y he's making it obvious on d internet yet again

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by kolawoleibukun2: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
all these prophet don choose all the dates for evil to happen. anyday anything happen dem go claim am say dem talk am. who day see suppose tell us the particular bus and location and the time of the thing. no be choose from 21st to 30th. something must happen for naija those days. false prophets preying on gullible minds
hisexcellency34:
End time prophet. I see many gullible ones flocking his church
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
I don't believe in Prophecy since the day i fool myself with some white friends
gist us
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Igba123: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
pafra:
When did they started ministry Where did they start ministry When did they get born again Who is their mentor
All of a sudden every body is now an instant seer. Believe me most of them are not granded in the word of God.
what do u mean by 'not GRANDED in d word of God'?
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by DECENCY3: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Tanker explosion has given this pastor free national and international advert.

I see his congregation double in num.

I see men and women. Young and old trooping in for solution to diverse problems
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by lawal5020(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Must you comment
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Temptee101(m): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
Just watch as nairaland will make this yahoo yahoo prophet a celebrity over night
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by travelxpat(m): 12:32am On Jun 30, 2018
keep wailing..secondary school drop out...
AntiWailer:

Please shut up and use your brain.

So let me predict shooting next month in America.

Ignoramous.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Mpamaegbu: 1:08am On Jun 30, 2018
izzou:
Can we just declare public holidays on those dates mentioned? angry

I need to rest abeg angry angry angry angry

Lol...Lazy Buhari youth.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by enemyofprogress: 1:19am On Jun 30, 2018
shallysgirl:
yorubamade prophets nko?the one that sacrificed his congregation called tb joshua The one who has denied Christ and colludes with Islamists to kill ChristianS is a fake moronic prophet.the one called adeboye who misled Christians to bring Nigeria to this level of backwardness is what.
Since you want to make it a tribal matter.
e pain am grin grin tongue
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by jbtobsyn(m): 2:02am On Jun 30, 2018
Odianose13:
Africa my Africa! You have so abused religion. Spiritual gullibility has eaten into the brains of African people. Indeed religion is much abused in a poverty stricken environment.

'Pray for Nigeria. Pray for Nigeria'. To those who may say God is not answering prayers concerning Nigeria. That's a big lie. In fact, enough of the prayers, He's answered them all. People and resources, He gave us all that.

Who let that tanker out of Apapa, who certified it worthy? Nigerians. Who drove the fuel-laden tanker at midday even with laws against such? Nigerian. Who removed barricades on Ojuelegba bridge? Nigerians. Who are the enforcers of traffic laws? Nigerians. Who constitutes FRSC harassing private vehicles while watching unhinged containers travel the highway? Nigerians. The drivers who jerked up transport fare by 1000% due to the avoidable and senseless tragedy yesterday are also Nigerians.

It's time to look in the mirror. We are the government. Things are happening in Nigeria because the government is incompetent!!! I'm sure non of those vehicles is insured so more loss to the owners. People died so more loss to their families. Burial to be organized for dead ones, more sorrow and financial deficiency to the families.

Now our minds are being set to believe that its spiritual. And we were warned. This has nothing to do with spirituality and this prophecy had nothing to do with the accident. Please lets be objective. In all, the incompetence of a government causes a chain of suffering overtime. God is not to blame, the people are.
Bro nice one. All our leaders are vissionless.They lack common sense and one Mumu will come here and say Sai Baba till 2023. People are stupid
We have no leaders in this country.
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Yungtete: 3:38am On Jun 30, 2018
Its so disappointing to know some fools here still say negative things regarding this pastor's prophecy !!
Instead of looking for a way to avoid this by spreading the message to our loved ones etc
We're here criticing his genuineness !!
After you'll complain the leaders have failed you when you yourself cannot even acknowledge help & make use of the chance given !!
If you idiots keep attacking all the men of God in media platforms like this then it simply means there's no true man of God !
Also listen to yourself & how idiotic you would sound by saying ''no genuine man of God exists"
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by Yungtete: 3:44am On Jun 30, 2018
Temptee101:
Just watch as nairaland will make this yahoo yahoo prophet a celebrity over night
Why you talking like a fool now?
Is this the way forward?
By criticizing the pastor instead of taking precautions regarding the future dates he's mentioned by spreading the message or by advicing loved ones etc since two days have proven itself already from his prophecies?
You guys are the ones failing humanity & not the leaders
Re: Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster by pitchez: 5:24am On Jun 30, 2018
God save our country sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.